Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home (292 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by peteregwu(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
GOD OF CHOSEN EVEN FIXES HOMES TOO

Matthew 19 : 26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Sister Obuagu Sarah from Igbo-Ukwu Anambra state is thanking God of Chosen for making her husband a changed man. She got married in 2012 and since the she has never had peace in her marriage.

Her husband made life hell for her in the marriage. He was involved in womanizing, smoking, adultery, wife battering and he didn't care about his family's welfare. He never helped his wife in the family affairs and was never interested in going to church or joining the family morning devotions.

On a certain day, her husband's sister aunt paid them a visit and our sister narrated her ideal to his aunty. She assured her that God of Chosen will turn the situation around. She invited them to attend the annual Mgbidi crusade in Nigeria. Our sister said she would tell her husband as she prays he would give her a listening ear. When her husband got back that day, she told him about the invitation to Mgbidi 2021 crusade from his aunty and he accepted the invitation and promised to attend.

He attended the crusade as promised. Our sister began to observe him and found out that he had changed for good. He stopped womanizing, smoking, adultery and wife battering. He started helping out at home and took the family's welfare seriously such that he helps out in taking care of the children.

He told our sister (his wife) about the upcoming crusade "From Sorrow to Joy." She told him she couldn't make it because she doesn't have a maid that would take care of their children. Her husband volunteered to take care of the children and assured her that everything would be under control. Our sister today have the testimony at the crusade ground.

After the service yesterday, she called to check him up and the children. Her husband said everything was fine and that he was even in the kitchen making the children's meal. She was so happy because truly God of Chosen has done a great work in the life of her husband.

This proves that there really is nothing outside of God's spectrum of miracles. Indeed, God of Chosen fixes homes too.

Praise the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by Righteousness2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
The GOD of Chosen is so Great!

1 Like

Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by extol1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
she has been enduring her marriage since 2012 until God the only miracle wonder change her husband's situation in 2021. I think this is what most of our contemporary ladies should exhibit. it takes endurance and patience to have a successful family. mind you I am not in support of beating woman, womanizing, smoking and drinking
Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by kingxsamz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by peteregwu(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin

It has happened before in the bible.

1 Kings 17:11-16 KJV
And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. [12] And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. [13] And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. [14] For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth. [15] And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days. [16] And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Elijah.
Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by MJBOLT: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
delusions of grandeur grin

1 Like

Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by kingxsamz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
peteregwu:

It has happened before in the bible.

1 Kings 17:11-16 KJV
And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. [12] And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. [13] And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. [14] For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth. [15] And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days. [16] And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Elijah.

Lol, no be the same bible wey people dey fly, dey walk on top water, dey divide sea, dey use trumpet demolish buildings?
Of course, anything can happen in the bible. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Of Chosen Changed My Husband That Beat Me All The Time At Home by peteregwu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, no be the same bible wey people dey fly, dey walk on top water, dey divide sea, dey use trumpet demolish buildings?
Of course, anything can happen in the bible. grin grin

Thank God you are aware of all that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Sign Mean? / Just So You Know 1 / Here Is My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.