Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Does This Sign Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Sign Mean? (311 Views)

You Don't Love God If This Sign Doesn't Show || Apostle Arome Osayi / What Is This Sign Please? / If You See This Sign Then Your Breakthrough Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Sign Mean? by caler22(m): 2:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Brother's and sisters, this is real, it happened on the 15th of February 2021, what could this mean?

Re: What Does This Sign Mean? by etrange: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Oga, these are called smoke vortices or vortex rings. The pics you shared were taken back in 2015. Read and get exposed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Sign Mean? by budaatum: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Op, see as you lie about the date and claimed it is real as if na you take the picture. Shame on you!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna336881

1 Like

Re: What Does This Sign Mean? by Kekerefunmi: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2021
It means we are in the end time cheesy
Re: What Does This Sign Mean? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2021
If truthfully you want to know more about the signs of the endtime, you shouldn't bring this on social media. Here you will find all sorts of people telling you contradicting things that will lead you astray.
You need to IDENTIFY Jesus' group in our time they are the ones given to wisdom to interpret all the symbolic terms you're reading in the Bible.
Sadly most people took the words of Satan's agents seriously and so they detests the real Christians sent to come and TEACH them God's word! John 15:19; 17:14-16
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, i'll advise you to find my brothers and sisters in your area, then open up to them on what you observe but if you think we are not Christians then it's up to you! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley

caler22:
Brother's and sisters, this is real, it happened on the 15th of February 2021, what could this mean?
Acts 2:19 ESV
And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My Dream / Revelation of the Antichrist:Beware Of False Prophets /false Christs( Video) / The Difference Between Works (Signs) And Works (Righteousness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.