Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) (31847 Views)

Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze / (Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by obicmag(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
You don't kill a bed bug by petting it. You burn it all at once.This is what you get when you romance a bandit or terrorist. Is sad that most of the northern governors know these criminal elements. They choose to sacrifice innocent citizens in place of discharging their duties as the chief security officers of their state .
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Neddstark: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Am glad u got d point. But kindly point out d childishness u heard in my sound

I wm not pointing out shït. I have been ignoring your mentions for awhile now. Seems your life revolves around political and tribal superiority discussions on Nairaland.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:

I wm not pointing out shït. I have been ignoring your mentions for awhile now. Seems your life revolves around political and tribal superiority discussions on Nairaland.

Kindly point of d so-called "political and tribal superiority discussions" which u say my life revolves around. When u do that, try to negate d view points made in d "political and tribal superiority discussions".
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by KoshCAD: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:
These bandits do not need any form of forgiveness or repentance.. they should be killed on sight if caught..
Gbam, this is what I have been saying o.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by berryPee(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
High level of incompetence in terms of securing the life of the people, formerly it was southern Kaduna but now the evil(boko haram, herdsmen) are haunting their pay masters
Nbotee:
What exactly is happening in Kaduna state for heaven's sake
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Arthurnna: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
These are lives for Pete's sake.. shit has finally hit the proverbial Fan in this country I must say.. Men of the North.

lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/19-killed-many-missing-bandits-attack-kaduna-community
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by mauchiz: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Northerners should go and buy gun, everybody should have a gun in the north, it has to be survival of the fittest, nobody is coming to help you, help your self.
Buhari does not care.
My advice
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by mauchiz: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Strech:
My name is Danlami Danjuma and I ain't in no way a Muslim.. the main indigenes of kaduna state are hausa Christians..we bear the same name with hausa Muslims, so! your perception might be wrong sir.

You people should buy a gun for every compound, that is the only way, they will wipe you out and occupy your land.

Advice your people, the earlier the better.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
LOVEGINO:
#BuhariMustGo
I joined using ur link for the bitcoin. Please can you brief me how it works and if it's real?
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Yusman316(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
These people self, can't they get arms and protect themselves since government won't do the needful
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
All Bandits are Fulani but not all fulanis are bandits.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Memberclub(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Looks like Mali
Fuckd up northerners
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2021
BabaOwen:
The lawlessness of this Fulanis is getting too much and out of hand. How you will invade people land, kill, rape and kidnap the owners of the land is what I am still trying to understand or can someone tell me why this people are doing this

They will tell you Nigeria will be better because of how big our country is and how massive our population is... Yet, people from small countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana etc dey sleep with them two eyes close.

We need a new constitution in Nigeria.

how do u know that they are fulani?
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2021
after all these atrocities been committed, one motherfucker will still grant them amnesty...to hell with their generation as long the lives of innocent citizens can not be safe anymore
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Germi9: 1:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Nbotee:
What exactly is happening in Kaduna state for heaven's sake
thats a stupid questions,no offense!!! but be it known to all that these people are bent on taking Nigeria ..the land flowing with milk and honey because they have a good support from the top (youknowwhatimean),but the so called southerners are there partying,celebrating bobrisky and davido and oyedipo,one day we will wake up and find out that we are all surrounded by a multitude of foot babarians who so envy your lands and wealth.i am not from the East so before you blast me think twice,thank you
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/19-killed-many-missing-bandits-attack-kaduna-community
If the useless bandit are killing their own muslim I don't have problem with their but they should leave the christians alone
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by JustforMen: 2:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros those names are mainly muslim names. Typically northerners who reverted change their names to something less subtle. But I can bet my last kobo that most are Muslims

why is their religion important in this context?
they are human beings, first and foremost.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 2:36am On Feb 08, 2021
browniecay:
These people sef. Human being be like animal to them. Una just de kill people anyhow.....
this set of being value animals more than God owns image
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Adrian9(m): 4:18am On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Ye le le le le

This country na wa oh
Kpos life!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Kelvin3476: 4:48am On Feb 08, 2021
THATS WHY HE FLOODED EVERY SECTION OF THE NATION WITH FULANI PEOPLE. WELL SAI BABA TILL 2031
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Asianjollof007: 4:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
It doesn't concern me.

I know if this had happened in east,they and their yoruba brothers will be rejoicing.

I don't know why you people see "we" yoruba as your enemy. Igbo people dominates the area where i live, i see them as my brothers and sisters. Make i burst your brain small, the girl wey i just met.. As in, my current girlfriend na igbo girl. See make i tell you, you are the hatred itself. You hate yourselves and assume other people hates you.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by yommen: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
These bandits do not need any form of forgiveness or repentance.. they should be killed on sight if caught..

If caught? Are they ever caught? The authority who is to get them caught never showed up.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by godliman: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2021
BabaOwen:
The lawlessness of this Fulanis is getting too much and out of hand. How you will invade people land, kill, rape and kidnap the owners of the land is what I am still trying to understand or can someone tell me why this people are doing this

They will tell you Nigeria will be better because of how big our country is and how massive our population is... Yet, people from small countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana etc dey sleep with them two eyes close.

We need a new constitution in Nigeria.
ask elrufai
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by silifat11(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Death is quite cheap in Nigeria��.. This killings is just too much. Now it's on daily basis
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Elawnugo: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Na wa oo... God help Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Strech(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga you lie. Hausa Christians are a minority because it is rare for a Hausa man to convert to Christianity. Most tribes that are in KD that you claim to be hausa are the Kaje, Ka-goma, and Gbagyi. And they are not Hausa. So get your facts straight
I did not say we are the majority.what I said is hausa Christians at part of the owners of kaduna state. And beside history don't lie, most southern kaduna indegenes were immigrants from other neighboring state like jos and even bauchi. Gbagyi are also owner of kaduna state. And if you think hausa Christians are so small, then you have not travel around the state yet.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Tranquillity360: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Asianjollof007:

I don't know why you people see "we" yoruba as your enemy. Igbo people dominates the area where i live, i see them as my brothers and sisters. Make i burst your brain small, the girl wey i just met.. As in, my current girlfriend na igbo girl. See make i tell you, you are the hatred itself. You hate yourselves and assume other people hates you.
Did i lie?

We see it on daily basis.

I can remember during that army python dance how you people were rejoicing when the army are killing Igbo youths,shouting kill them
all,use them as target practise,more bullets in your guns,etc.

You did burst my brain a bit,that you have Igbo girlfriend doesn't change the fact.You people only like Igbo girls because they are the most beautiful in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Shelumiel: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Strech:
I did not say we are the majority.what I said is hausa Christians at part of the owners of kaduna state. And beside history don't lie, most southern kaduna indegenes were immigrants from other neighboring state like jos and even bauchi. Gbagyi are also owner of kaduna state. And if you think hausa Christians are so small, then you have not travel around the state yet.
Bros I have stayed in KD (Jaji to be precise) and I can confidently tell you the Hausa Christians are in a serious minority. Their origins in Kaduna came from northern Nigeria and it is mainly due to Queen Amina's conquest of Kaduna. This is on record. Other tribes like the Gbagyi, Kagoma, Kaje and Jabba that you say that are migrants are not even migrants ; they were the original settlers in the land prior to Queen Amina and Uthman Danfodio's wars that wanted to oust them out of their ancestral home
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by airminem(f): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Strech(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros I have stayed in KD (Jaji to be precise) and I can confidently tell you the Hausa Christians are in a serious minority. Their origins in Kaduna came from northern Nigeria and it is mainly due to Queen Amina's conquest of Kaduna. This is on record. Other tribes like the Gbagyi, Kagoma, Kaje and Jabba that you say that are migrants are not even migrants ; they were the original settlers in the land prior to Queen Amina and Uthman Danfodio's wars that wanted to oust them out of their ancestral home
Please do not arque what you know not as about, I did my project using southern kaduna as my reference point, that is where I got to know all about their history and origin..or are you more learned than the scholars that wrote the history?
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Grace001: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Cursed country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians / Incredibly Accurate Predictions Ayodele Fayose Made In December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.