Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) (31851 Views)

Bandits Tsauwa In Katsina, Kill 19, Set Houses Ablaze / (Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by koolaid87: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Where's that Nigerian jack bauer. All of a sudden, abbakyari just went radio silent

Nigerians in diaspora, pls dont go back home ooo

Just dey send your hommies prayers n financial support

RIP to the lost souls

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just take a look at how dirty, and war torn the place look yet these people keep killing poor people who are struggling to live.

Honestly Northern Nigeria is a war zone. Just take a look at this picture, is Yemen that's been at war not looking better than this place What are they killing for angry angry

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Prophet777: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
And this country has a president?

O' Lord God, pls intervened in the affairs of this country.

End Nigeria and let everyone go in their separate ways.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by fashrola(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
E never touch them yet....after the so-called rogue group "Area Youth Forum" go carry banner dey pledge support for PMB hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by osusuallstars: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
That was what Sheik Gumi asked them to do
Clear that village so that Fulani can rename and occupy
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nbotee:
What exactly is happening in Kaduna state for heaven's sake
ethnic cleansing
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
One Nigeria kiiiiii yo ol!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Strech(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
The majority of those killed seem to be Muslims.
My name is Danlami Danjuma and I ain't in no way a Muslim.. the main indigenes of kaduna state are hausa Christians..we bear the same name with hausa Muslims, so! your perception might be wrong sir.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anikulhapo:
These days, when bandits kill these northerners and I check the names of those killed and I see that they are Christians, I pity them but whenever I see that they aren't, it is just El-Ruffy and his herdsmen brothers killing their own brothers so I don't actually care
no just worry ur self d way u don't care if a Muslim is killed by bandits or whatever that's hw we too dont give a flying F if any Christian is killed by them... problems solved...
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
BUHARI BROTHERS AT IT AGAIN.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
The shithole urgently needs a leader!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Omoslim26: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anikulhapo:
These days, when bandits kill these northerners and I check the names of those killed and I see that they are Christians, I pity them but whenever I see that they aren't, it is just El-Ruffy and his herdsmen brothers killing their own brothers so I don't actually care

Now that's very horrendous bcus it's tells of the type of person you are

every good heart see humanity first before anything else

I was ruminating on why the whites went far ahead us since time immemorial

this could be amongst the bulky reasons

We choose hate instead of love

choose chaos instead of serenity and decorum

we choose tribalism instead of humanity

wat a pity
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by rimam849(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
TRUTH BE TOLD even the zoo has rules but dis country has nothing!!!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by after7: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
The new service chiefs are sleeping on duty
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is what the North has done to itself and Naija at large.
Out of clannishness and shortsightedness.
It is sad,painful, barbaric, hellish and lastly ungodly.
My region and Naija is stained with blood.

Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
birnin gwari don turn another thing....and na like play play this thing start that year ooo....thank God I've left there sha
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Shelumiel: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Strech:
My name is Danlami Danjuma and I ain't in no way a Muslim.. the main indigenes of kaduna state are hausa Christians..we bear the same name with hausa Muslims, so! your perception might be wrong sir.
Oga you lie. Hausa Christians are a minority because it is rare for a Hausa man to convert to Christianity. Most tribes that are in KD that you claim to be hausa are the Kaje, Ka-goma, and Gbagyi. And they are not Hausa. So get your facts straight
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Neddstark: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Neddstark, am sure we can say that these killers aren't terrorists. It's IPoB and oduduwa activities that are d real terrorists

Inasmuch as you are trying to make a point, you ended up sounding childish.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Blankstare(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:
These bandits do not need any form of forgiveness or repentance.. they should be killed on sight if caught..

As a civilian you hardly access their base, they come in droves in the middle of the nite, strike like thunderbolt and run back deep in to the forest. Only a concrete political will from the government can terminate them, unfortunately the north is ossified in every aspect of their life right now.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:

Inasmuch as you are trying to make a point, you ended up sounding childish.

Am glad u got d point. But kindly point out d childishness u heard in my sound
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by President99: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
May Buhari never know peace! Wallahi, Buhari is the biggest failure Nigeria has ever seen. May their souls rest in perfect
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
after7:
The new service chiefs are sleeping on duty

This country has been so misruled, mismanaged and bastardized most recently under this govt that we don't no who is responsible for what& who isn't.

D issue of bandits isn't a military issue. It is a police issue. D problem is that because d buhari govt has been negligent & nepotistic about d whole issue, it now seems as if d issue is beyond d police & automatically a military issue
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by sungelsocco(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Next level
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros those names are mainly muslim names. Typically northerners who reverted change their names to something less subtle. But I can bet my last kobo that most are Muslims

Bros,what is your argument on this thread?
U seem to be more concerned with their religion,rather than they are human beings.
Now that they are dead,of what use is the religious tag to them?
Let the dead rest in peace. Please!!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Shelumiel: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Bros,what is your argument on this thread?
U seem to be more concerned with their religion,rather than they are human beings.
Now that they are dead,of what use is the religious tag to them?
Let the dead rest in peace. Please!!
I am not arguing oga. I am only trying to point out something that only those of us in the north will understand.
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
fulani knows nothing will happen to them no matter the crime committed that is why terrorism will thrive under Buhari careful watch.

Buhari will protect his fellow evil kinsmen with all hes got.

they will continue with evil knowing there are covered by the fulani govt.

may evil not depart from he and his kindred lineage for the evil brought upon Nigeria.

and all of u supporting this evil, may u have ur fair share of the evil too
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by calcal: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
They are Fulanis herdsmen chasing the indigenous from their land, HAUSA in more troubles!
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
I think we might want to legalize guns for indigenes of these Fulani herdsmen and Bolo haram prone states. Just for self defense, I think that’s one way to reduce these crimes
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by PlainSight(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
They brought upon themselves.it wasn't like this during the ' corrupt' PDP regime.still on my kush and popcorn enjoying the show on netflix
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by sameks08(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
I wonder how comfortable I will feel killing my fellow human being seeing his or her gushing out from their body God forbid RIP to the dead
Re: Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
I am not arguing oga. I am only trying to point out something that only those of us in the north will understand.

I understand your point of view,me too as a Northerner. But,
In war there is collateral damage, that is why they say" When in a market place don't throw stones" why because it may hit your own.
These are the monsters they made.
Can you hold hot coal in your bosom, with the intention to throw it at people, and you yourself won't get burnt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) / Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi / Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.