Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19357 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by suleidamar: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
wat a wnderful reception lagosians!!! BB ol d way to d presidency com may 29th God's willing,
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by geniuscity: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
This BUHARI'S GAP-TEETH SEF, HMMM, One finger fit pass tru am oooo.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kennyblues(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Something amazed me about the pictures of BB Campaign in Lagos and I still cannot understand why we continue to fool ourselves over BB2011. The eligible voters in Lagos is put at 6.1M and what we have following BB in Lagos is not up to 250,000 besides the pics shown on here are abokis.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
If u support Buhari, please show your support for him on your signature.
See my signature below:
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by chakula: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Eziachi,

You are the first igbo buddie with GREAT WORDS honest humble and intelligence i had ever met ON NL please keep it up.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by madago: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
let him keep on telling people to vote for him, he wont get a vote.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
GenBuhari:

If u support Buhari, please show your support for him on your signature.
See my signature below:

I really do not see the need for the excessive big fonts you display with your posts.

We are all passionate for a BB change, but lets be considerate with how we pass it across.

Simply put: the large fonts in your posts and signature are annoying and it hurts the eye.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Pataki
Your point has been duly noted.

However why did you quote me - repeating the same large fonts undecided grin

U have been doing a great job with those pictures btw  smiley
Pataki:

I really do not see the need for the excessive big fonts you display with your posts.

We are all passionate for a BB change, but lets be considerate with how we pass it across.

Simply put: the large fonts in your posts and signature are annoying and it hurts the eye.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by nuclearboy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Pataki:

Please allow him express himself as he wishes. Some people are naturally calm and others are fiery. what matters is the spirit behind his actions and we know he wants the best thing that could happen.

Division should NOT come from within - we will face enough from without.

Buhari 4 President
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
@nuclearboy,
It is ok, if it annoying and hurting his eye, it is a good enough reason for me to reduce the fonts. Besides Aisha2 has also been on my case as it could make it difficult to read in the office during work.

I respect their reasons.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Pataki
Your point has been duly noted.

However why did you quote me - repeating the same large fonts undecided grin

U have been doing a great job with those pictures btw  smiley
Thank you very much sir. Hope you did not find my post annoying. I have amended your quote. Thanks for correcting me too! grin Cheers.

nuclearboy:

@Pataki:

Please allow him express himself as he wishes. Some people are naturally calm and others are fiery. what matters is the spirit behind his actions and we know he wants the best thing that could happen.

Division should NOT come from within - we will face enough from without.

Buhari 4 President
My brother please do not get me wrong. I admire his passion and how he chooses to express himself. I have no problem with that.

My grouse simply lies in the fact that, the other day a pro-GEJ fan was cautioned about using excessive large fonts in his signature, and his argument was that; has GenBuhari equally been cautioned?

I just want us to set examples not only in Nigeria at large, but also here on Nairaland on how things should be done.

BB2011 most definitely!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Guyman02: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

My freind/brother, the wish of every caring father is to make sure that his children do not have to pass through the fire like him in order to have a bite to eat. Not to soften their part to life but to prepare them in a way that they will have the chance and opportunity like every other kid.

We suffered all kind of indignation, humiliation, harwork so that your generation will stand shoulder to shoulder without blinking first against anyone. So if your uncle sound like me, it might be a good idea to listen to him.

I am a father/grandfather, I remembered the first time my daughter came home with the boy that wants to marry her. As a father, I do not bring out my best vintage wine  to serve the nervous prospective inlaw or even have anytime for him. In fact I ignored him, told him to make an appointment if he wants to see me, that I am going out and my wife/daughter afterward regards me worse than Saddam Hussaine.

But what I was doing as a father is making sure through words and body language to the boy that my daughter is not cheap, she is a well refined gold in my eyes as a father and if he loved and wants her as a wife, he will need to work very hard and convince me/family that he means business for the long term, not just for something he will fancy today because he is the most beautiful girl around and discard tomorrow or he has come seeing our family as a meal ticket.
I want to know that he is the kind of guy, when after 2-3 times of breadfeeding, that my daughter will still make his heart jump.

I am happy to report that I got what I wanted because after 10 years of marriage, they are still together, loved up, with 2 great kids and she still has a wonderful carreer as a  newscaster with the Aljazeera network. Because I set the ground rules for my son inlaw on what I considered my daughter to be worth and how she should be treated.

But at the time my daughter based on her little experience of life cannot see what I foresaw and my wife too was carried away with the notion of romantic spirits swamming around or may be busy dreaming about the hat she will be wearing at the wedding and forgets the most important thing- our daughter's future .

Why am I saying this?  It is the fact that APGA/Peter Obi/Ohaneze are like an irresponsible father who gave their beautiful daughter (NDIGBO) away to a boy (Jonathan) they hadly knew at the first asking. They didn't make him sweat even if they liked him, should they have placed all their card on the table?

They should have told him that there are other suitors hanging around the corner waiting for their chances, therefore show me something in concrete that if I gave you what you wanted that my daughter will not come back to me in a couple of months  time asking why I didn't stop her?
Some fathers may give their daughters away at the first asking and the marriage may ended up working out in the end, but that is called taking a chance, and my daughter or Igboland is too precious for her future to be based or placed on a chance. I want to make sure I did my very best, even if it failed to work in the end, because no one can accurately foretell the future, I will beat my chest and say that I did my best under the circumstances.
Look at the Yorubas, they have sat down with beer in one hand and cigar on the other, watching as everybody sweat for their votes. They still hold the ace because politicians are desperate now and when people are desperate, they tend to give, not promised, more than they would have intended.
Whether it works out as they thought in future or not is never the issue, because they have done what they are supposed to have done in a crooked political terrain as in Nigeria and to top it up, ACN is even poised/positioned to take back Ogun/Oyo and other elective positions taken away from them by fraud in 2003/2007.

If Peter Obi/APGA/Ohaneze has some brain in them,without selling our people cheap to an Ijaw man Jonathan, nothing stops APGA taking over everything in Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and then give PDP a good fight in Enugu, Rivers and Delta.
I hope I am wrong about the future, but if I continue to sound like your uncle, it shows that we cared and we will hate to to see you going back to square one. Thank you   

The humiliation suffered in the hands of Northerners led Ndigbo to the present situation where we we gave GEJ a chance without serious sweat.
I believe that we are entering a recovery phase under GEJ. We need to get back our lost confidence before going into the ring; GEJ provides that opportunity in the next four years.
A buhari presidency will lead to the previous situation where many of us have to deny our identity as Igbos to get contracts from Govt, gain admission to institutions owned by FG
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by LADEMINUS: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
gej will hand ova to a northerner, ane is in a northern element controlled pdp. so wats ur point? in 12yrs d east west road couldnt be completed. people still perish while returning home during xmas! its beta we vote one who will make everybody accountable for dia actions
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by nuclearboy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
GenBuhari:

Great, absolutely GREAT! The maturity and sacrifices everyone seems ready to make for BB is just inspiring. Kudos to all and God bless

Buhari for President.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by 9ijaMan: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
LADEMINUS:

gej will hand ova to a northerner, ane is in a northern element controlled pdp. so wats your point? in 12yrs d east west road couldnt be completed. people still perish while returning home during xmas! its beta we vote one who will make everybody accountable for dia actions
God bless you for your insightful comment.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Guyman02:

The humiliation suffered in the hands of Northerners led Ndigbo to the present situation where we we gave GEJ a chance without serious sweat.
I believe that we are entering a recovery phase under GEJ. We need to get back our lost confidence before going into the ring; GEJ provides that opportunity in the next four years.
A buhari presidency will lead to the previous situation where many of us have to deny our identity as Igbos to get contracts from Govt, gain admission to institutions owned by FG
When you singled out anyone as our tormentor in the open, its a huge mistake and I can't see why you doeS so with the northerners. The reason both Ribadu/Buhari both chose their running mates from the West is the fact that Yorubas somehow managed to turn their land as the battle ground for thiss presidential election and out people handed it out to an Ijaw man on a platter for his kindness of having an Igbo middle names.

I kept telling you to wait until after  this election and you will see clearer this errors. Whatever you do, do not always show your opponents your jokers, keep them to your chest,even when they worth nothing and that aura of not knowing will always be your defence.
Ngige though in ACN and I want him to remain there as it kept his aura going. Ngige has managed to positioned himself as a big Igbo poliical asset, when he chose never to return to PDP, until now, when he chose to ran for the senate he doesnt need.

I just hope that he will win, if not his own is finished, believe me! if he lose to Akunyili.

When Soludo came out to run for governorship,remember I was against it because I knew whether non Igbos love him or hate him, he could have been a good political asset for the future if he had left and went back to his banking job like Okonjo Iwuala and wait for the future like her.

But he was so naive first to went into bed with Aneni,in an election Ojukwu has stake his whole aura and JONATHAN planning ahead of time for the Igbo vote, did not want to upset Ojukwu when he refused to campaign for SOLUDO his party candidate in Anambra and finally GEJ even plannedd and encouraged Akunyili to join the APGA just for the Igbo votes he had succeeded getting through the APGA endorsement.

Unless Jonathan being what human's can be when it comes to power,he will not run in 2015 and if for any reason you think that he will hand over to an Igboman, please think again. Who is that Igbo man Jonathan will hand over to?

Like a football team fighting for survival at the bottom of the league, make sure you play so much well that your destiny will always be in your hand, but once it slips and you are now banking your survival on someone's else generosity to help you survive or achieve your goal of survival, you will be steering relegation in the face. Ndigbo is too sophisticated to place their future in the hand of an Ijaw man.
Who would have thought of that?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by 9ijaMan: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

Unless Jonathan being what human's can be when it comes to power,he will not run in 2015 and if for any reason you think that he will hand over to an Igboman, please think again. Who is that Igbo man Jonathan will hand over to?

There really isn't anything that will be standing in GEJ's way if he wants to run again in 2015, assuming he wins this one in 2011. GEJ will almost certainly run again in 2015, if there is still an entity called Nigeria left by then. He has after all betrayed every single agreement he signed in the past, so why would GEJ find it difficult to breach another agreement?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

There really isn't anything that will be standing in GEJ's way if he wants to run again in 2015, assuming he wins this one in 2011. GEJ will almost certainly run again in 2015, if there is still an entity called Nigeria left by then. He has after all betrayed every single agreement he signed in the past, so why would GEJ find it difficult to breach another agreement?
You are spot on.
Jonathan's short span history is littered with not keeping to an agreements.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Lagosboy: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
power too sweet o jonny boy go won rule till 2019 o if he wins this one. Kai i cannot imagine a Nigeria with GEJ as presient for 8 years , we might be another somalia God Forbid
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

When you singled out anyone as our tormentor in the open, its a huge mistake and I can't see why you doeS so with the northerners. The reason both Ribadu/Buhari both chose their running mates from the West is the fact that Yorubas somehow managed to turn their land as the battle ground for thiss presidential election and out people handed it out to an Ijaw man on a platter for his kindness of having an Igbo middle names.

I kept telling you to wait until after  this election and you will see clearer this errors. Whatever you do, do not always show your opponents your jokers, keep them to your chest,even when they worth nothing and that aura of not knowing will always be your defence.
Ngige though in ACN and I want him to remain there as it kept his aura going. Ngige has managed to positioned himself as a big Igbo poliical asset, when he chose never to return to PDP, until now, when he chose to ran for the senate he doesnt need.

I just hope that he will win, if not his own is finished, believe me! if he lose to Akunyili.

When Soludo came out to run for governorship,remember I was against it because I knew whether non Igbos love him or hate him, he could have been a good political asset for the future if he had left and went back to his banking job like Okonjo Iwuala and wait for the future like her.

But he was so naive first to went into bed with Aneni,in an election Ojukwu has stake his whole aura and JONATHAN planning ahead of time for the Igbo vote, did not want to upset Ojukwu when he refused to campaign for SOLUDO his party candidate in Anambra and finally GEJ even plannedd and encouraged Akunyili to join the APGA just for the Igbo votes he had succeeded getting through the APGA endorsement.

Like a football team fighting for survival at the bottom of the league, make sure you play so much well that your destiny will always be in your hand, but once it slips and you are now banking your survival on someone's else generosity to help you survive or achieve your goal of survival, you will be steering relegation in the face. Ndigbo is too sophisticated to place their future in the hand of an Ijaw man.
Who would have thought of that?

what about kalu, when is he going to take us igbos to the promised land in nigeria

he is clearly the leader we need right now

but instead this same ohaneze dismissed him
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by gernded(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
THE SAME OKADA PEOPLE WHO CAME TO ACN STILL COME FOR CPC LOLLLLLLLL.

BUARI WILL NOT GET ANY VOTE FROM LAGOS, PEOPLE JUST WANT TO FEED THEIR EYES NOT THAT THEY WANT HIM AS PRESIDENT.

LAGOS LOOKERS
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by edicolove: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2011
is this all the crowd they could get from Lagos. wow! this is really shameful. even a thief like Bode george will pull a bigger crowd. if this is what you base his Lagos votes on, then he has lost woefully. GEJ filled up the national stadium.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Gbawe: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2011
Guyman02:

I believe that we are entering a recovery phase under GEJ. We need to get back our lost confidence before going into the ring; [b]GEJ provides that opportunity in the next four years.[/b]A buhari presidency will lead to the previous situation where many of us have to deny our identity as Igbos to get contracts from Govt, gain admission to institutions owned by FG

Sadly , Jonathan has shown that he has nothing to offer anyone . He is not a man of his word and can certainly not be trusted in the slightest bit. Lets not forget that It was Yar Adua , a Northerner , that gave us the amnesty program and a package to rehabilitate militants who signed up . What has Jonathan done for his own ND region since becoming President ? The truth is Jonathan wants to portray himself as all things to all men but the sad reality is that , so far, he has been a big zero to all men . It is only folks like Anenih and other AGIPs (any government in power) who benefit and will continue to benefit from GEJ.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Beaf: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2011
Gbawe:

Sadly , Jonathan has shown that he has nothing to offer anyone . He is not a man of his word and can certainly not be trusted in the slightest bit. Lets not forget that It was Yar Adua , a Northerner , that gave us the amnesty program and a package to rehabilitate militants who signed up . What has Jonathan done for his own ND region since becoming President ? The truth is Jonathan wants to portray himself as all things to all men but the sad reality is that , so far, he has been a big zero to all men . It is only folks like Anenih and other AGIPs (any government in power) who benefit and will continue to benefit from GEJ.

Stop being silly. Don't even try to patronise ND people in your pack of lies.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by edicolove: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2011

You should not display your foolishness and ignorance in public. it was not Yaradua that gave the amnesty program, it was GEJ. the amnesty was a recommendation that was given to Yaradua when the oil production hit an all time low and security reports indicated that a continued aggression against the militants was going to send Nigeria crashing. GEJ did all the negotiations. Yaradua only endorsed it. dont you see that militants have been very quiet under GEJ's rule? or you are too far away in malaysia to notice. do you think a niger delta militant can ever trust a mallam? GEJ is trusted in niger delta and that is why militancy has greatly reduced. you just say stuff without thinking. do you think niger deltans are like you? they cant forget the saro wiwa days. the same abacha that buhari worked for. buhari hardly visited niger delta all the while he was PTF head. you think we can easily forget that? we are not fools. make no mistake. we will fight for and defend our own.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2011
Beaf:

Stop being silly. Don't even try to patronise ND people in your pack of lies.
edicolove:

You should not display your foolishness and ignorance in public. it was not Yaradua that gave the amnesty program, it was GEJ. the amnesty was a recommendation that was given to Yaradua when the oil production hit an all time low and security reports indicated that a continued aggression against the militants was going to send Nigeria crashing. GEJ did all the negotiations. Yaradua only endorsed it. dont you see that militants have been very quiet under GEJ's rule? or you are too far away in malaysia to notice. do you think a niger delta militant can ever trust a mallam? GEJ is trusted in niger delta and that is why militancy has greatly reduced. you just say stuff without thinking. do you think niger deltans are like you? they cant forget the saro wiwa days. the same abacha that buhari worked for. buhari hardly visited niger delta all the while he was PTF head. you think we can easily forget that? we are not fools. make no mistake. we will fight for and defend our own.

can u 2 shut up abeg

imagine this idee.oot above me telling me that it was jonathan that given the amnesty instead of yaradua undecided

what a fooli.sh thing to say indeed
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by edicolove: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2011

can u 2 shut up abeg

imagine this idee.oot above me telling me that it was jonathan that given the amnesty instead of yaradua Undecided

what a fooli.sh thing to say indeed

there is no need to reply you. we in ND know better. maybe you think the amnesty is what is keeping the militants quiet. you will be shocked if GEJ does not win the elections. you think just giving some money to these guys will shut them up? you lot will be very shocked. they are just watching patiently and the only reason they have not been reacting to the election issues is because GEJ has prevailed on them not to. it would not be good for his campaign if the militants start to talk tough so they dont want to undermine him. but make no mistake, it was not a mallam that convinced them.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2011
edicolove:

there is no need to reply you. we in ND know better. maybe you think the amnesty is what is keeping the militants quiet. you will be shocked if GEJ does not win the elections. you think just giving some money to these guys will shut them up? you lot will be very shocked. they are just watching patiently and the only reason they have not been reacting to the election issues is because GEJ has prevailed on them not to. it would not be good for his campaign if the militants start to talk tough so they dont want to undermine him. but make no mistake, it was not a mallam that convinced them.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the day you do not want to see nigeri delta again and it's people try that nonsense of MEND when buhari enters

you bunch of lazy twats angry
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by edicolove: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2011
the day you do not want to see nigeri delta again and it's people try that nonsense of MEND when buhari enters

you bunch of lazy twats

At least you have been honest in your description of the kind of person Buhari is. we are not surprised. we have seen it b4. he is a self deluded tyrant like the rest of them. but you will be shocked this time if it happens. you will not see one oil and the country will shut down.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by 9ijaMan: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2011
@edicolove,
For stating that GEJ gave the amnesty, you are one of the silliest zombies on NL. In fact you should be banned for making such a blunder. Haba! How low do you guys supporting clueless GEJ can get to make a statement? No wonder you dummies refuse to acknowledge the numerous achievements of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State / Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113