Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19360 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jobadmin(m): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2011
This is not bad for a campaign
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2011
Wow,he's got a mammoth crowd there.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by doctorT(m): 4:54am On Apr 07, 2011
I'm very sure PDP will be shocked by the outcome of this election. They will never in their life joke with people of Nigeria again. We're wiser now.

BB all the way 2011,
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by 9ijaMan: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^^
Why are you spamming every thread with these crap?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by nuclearboy(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ Why are you asking him? Can you not smell the fear? Is it not obvious they are afraid? Buhari is showing Nigeria that truth does do better in the long run and that integrity is remembered when the chips are down.

Buhari WILL be sworn in as Nigeria's President in 2011
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by OAM4J: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2011
@LSU

I hope you know what you are doing is called spamming, it's against the rule and it warrants a ban.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by opalu: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2011
[b]Former Head of State and presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) has insisted that his government would remove the immunity clause that protects public office holders. He said propriety and accountability could not be compromised. Buhari made the assertion yesterday in Lagos while presenting his party’s manifesto. He said all vested interests would be challenged and that it would be no longer be business as usual.

“We shall challenge vested interests and erase unearned privileges. Propriety and legality will be our new watchwords and hopefully, in our time, this will become the new business as usual for the nation.” In addition, Buhari emphasised the need to “make the nation accountable and corruption-free and bring morality back to governance,”He vowed to “make the country uncomfortable for those who do not wish to play by the rules.”

Buhari, who was accompanied to Lagos by his running mate, Pastor Tunde Bakare and other party bigwigs informed that his party’s focus would be on five areas of concentration which he said, would guarantee the country to move forward.
The five-point agenda, according to Buhari were security, raising the standard of education, aggressive youth employment, rehabilitation of dilapidated infrastructure and total disarming of the Niger Delta and regular power supply. He said his team was on a rescue mission “to recreate Nigeria and transform it into a powerful and prosperous nation,” adding that “our focus will be on improving the efficiency of national economic management, and reintroduction of a national economic development planning and the plan to successfully manage change.”

Speaking further, the CPC presidential candidate invited everybody onboard “to come forward and join the struggle so that togetherness, we take the destiny of this nation in our hands and change it to a united, prosperous, caring, truly democratic Federal Republic.”

This, according to him was imperative going by the failure of the ruling peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which he said, had bastardised the nation in its 12 years of misrule, saying, such a party had no moral right to ask for peoples’ mandate again.
According to him, it was as if they only came to pauperise the nation saying, “it could be said that during their time, the only places that prospered were the cemeteries and the bank accounts of the thieving elite.”

He lamented that “people in their thousands died due to poverty, hunger, disease and violent crises and violent crimes, as custodians of nation’s resources smiled their ways to the bank.” Buhari and Bakare therafter led a road show from the Lagos Island to the Sky Power playgroung at the GRA, Ikeja where a mega rally was organised and addressed.

[/b]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by enyojo(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

^^^^
Why are you spamming every thread with these crap?

I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU IT IS THAT SCAMMER AGABA123 THAT IS SPAMMING THE WHOLE PLACE UNDER A NEW IDENTITY

[size=14pt]IT IS SPAMMERS, YAHOO-YAHOO BOYZ AND SELFISH MUGUS WHO TRY TO FORCE US TO BELIEVE THAT MILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF COPIES OF A NON EXIXTENT BOOK HAS BEEN SOLD!
YET OUR MODERATORS ARE NOT BANNING THE SCAMMER.
THE LAST TIME I POSTED AN INTELLIGENTLY CRAFTED ARTICLE IN ONE GEJ THREAD, AISHA2 DELETED IT AND THEN SENT ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE GIVING ME A FEDERAL WARNING.
JUSTICE SHOULD GO ROUND.[/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Sorry Aisha is not on Nairaland 24/7 but I can assure you as soon as I get access to a laptoo I will get on it. Also report to the moderator so that another moderator can see it and clean it up
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2011
More pictures seen on the internet via facebook.

Even a true Nigerian prays for CHANGE. God make this CHANGE happen in my time.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Where must you press ya hand?! CPC!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2011
Every Nigerian is desirous of a change. Even this Cigar seller aspires for a change.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2011
On the street of Lagos it is Buhari all the way!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by haboosa(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2011
even if they want to rig it , it wont work , sai maigaskiya  all the way
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2011
See the passion in the eyes of his supporters, this has gone beyond comprehension
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2011
blink182:

See the passion in the eyes of his supporters, this has gone beyond comprehension
And these people are not paid one dime to come out and show support for a worthy cause. It is far beyond comprehension my brother.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by babytoun: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2011

Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on Wednesday at the presentation of his party manifesto, said when he got into power, the relatively stable economy, which was handed over to the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari, had been badly plundered and corruption was rife in every sector. He added that the rail line project was meant to cost N100m, which was a large sum of money then, and the Federal Government was asked to guarantee the loan meant for the project.

He said, “Then, we didn’t know how much debt was on us as a nation and we felt that we should not add another N100m to it. I had to set up two committees to assess how much we owed and we promised not to take more loans or to devalue the naira but to develop the economy.”

He cancelled a project of N100m even when Mudashiru gbolahan told him there was a backout penalty of $60m. What a senseless ethnic bigot. Lagos paid at least 60% of the entire project sum as penalty for defaulting without getting any value. i dey laff.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Lagosboy: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2011
this called Popularity on the streets of Nigeria. There is no politician in Nigeria today that commands this kind of popularity and respect. My belief in integrity and principles has been re affirmed, no matter how long it take the truth will awlays conquer falshood. 2003 he tried , 2007 he tried and now 2011 he is stronger than the two times combined. Perseverance is a virtue and Buhari is blessed with this.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2011
EzeUche:

Eziachi reminds me of my uncle who support Buhari. He makes valid points, but just like my uncle, Eziachi is part of that generation that suffered during the civil war.

My freind/brother, the wish of every caring father is to make sure that his children do not have to pass through the fire like him in order to have a bite to eat. Not to soften their part to life but to prepare them in a way that they will have the chance and opportunity like every other kid.

We suffered all kind of indignation, humiliation, harwork so that your generation will stand shoulder to shoulder without blinking first against anyone. So if your uncle sound like me, it might be a good idea to listen to him.

I am a father/grandfather, I remembered the first time my daughter came home with the boy that wants to marry her. As a father, I do not bring out my best vintage wine  to serve the nervous prospective inlaw or even have anytime for him. In fact I ignored him, told him to make an appointment if he wants to see me, that I am going out and my wife/daughter afterward regards me worse than Saddam Hussaine.

But what I was doing as a father is making sure through words and body language to the boy that my daughter is not cheap, she is a well refined gold in my eyes as a father and if he loved and wants her as a wife, he will need to work very hard and convince me/family that he means business for the long term, not just for something he will fancy today because he is the most beautiful girl around and discard tomorrow or he has come seeing our family as a meal ticket.
I want to know that he is the kind of guy, when after 2-3 times of breadfeeding, that my daughter will still make his heart jump.

I am happy to report that I got what I wanted because after 10 years of marriage, they are still together, loved up, with 2 great kids and she still has a wonderful carreer as a  newscaster with the Aljazeera network. Because I set the ground rules for my son inlaw on what I considered my daughter to be worth and how she should be treated.

But at the time my daughter based on her little experience of life cannot see what I foresaw and my wife too was carried away with the notion of romantic spirits swamming around or may be busy dreaming about the hat she will be wearing at the wedding and forgets the most important thing- our daughter's future .

Why am I saying this?  It is the fact that APGA/Peter Obi/Ohaneze are like an irresponsible father who gave their beautiful daughter (NDIGBO) away to a boy (Jonathan) they hadly knew at the first asking. They didn't make him sweat even if they liked him, should they have placed all their card on the table?

They should have told him that there are other suitors hanging around the corner waiting for their chances, therefore show me something in concrete that if I gave you what you wanted that my daughter will not come back to me in a couple of months  time asking why I didn't stop her?
Some fathers may give their daughters away at the first asking and the marriage may ended up working out in the end, but that is called taking a chance, and my daughter or Igboland is too precious for her future to be based or placed on a chance. I want to make sure I did my very best, even if it failed to work in the end, because no one can accurately foretell the future, I will beat my chest and say that I did my best under the circumstances.
Look at the Yorubas, they have sat down with beer in one hand and cigar on the other, watching as everybody sweat for their votes. They still hold the ace because politicians are desperate now and when people are desperate, they tend to give, not promised, more than they would have intended.
Whether it works out as they thought in future or not is never the issue, because they have done what they are supposed to have done in a crooked political terrain as in Nigeria and to top it up, ACN is even poised/positioned to take back Ogun/Oyo and other elective positions taken away from them by fraud in 2003/2007.

If Peter Obi/APGA/Ohaneze has some brain in them,without selling our people cheap to an Ijaw man Jonathan, nothing stops APGA taking over everything in Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and then give PDP a good fight in Enugu, Rivers and Delta.
I hope I am wrong about the future, but if I continue to sound like your uncle, it shows that we cared and we will hate to to see you going back to square one. Thank you
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by juman(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2011
Say Jonathan

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by proudly9ja(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2011
@Eziachi
wow!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Lagosboy: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

My freind/brother, the wish of every caring father is to make sure that his children do not have to pass through the fire like him in order to have a bite to eat. Not to soften their part to life but to prepare them in a way that they will have the chance and opportunity like every other kid.

We suffered all kind of indignation, humiliation, harwork so that your generation will stand shoulder to shoulder without blinking first against anyone. So if your uncle sound like me, it might be a good idea to listen to him.

I am a father/grandfather, I remembered the first time my daughter came home with the boy that wants to marry her. As a father, I do not bring out my best vintage wine to serve the nervous prospective inlaw or even have anytime for him. In fact I ignored him, told him to make an appointment if he wants to see me, I a going out and my wife/daughter afterward regards me worse than Saddam Hussaine.

But what I was doing as a father is making sure through words and body language to the boy that my daughter is not cheap, she is a well refined gold in my eyes as a father and if he loved and wants her as a wife, he will need to work very hard and convince me/family that he means business for the long term, not something he will fancy today because he is the most beautiful girl around and discard tomorrow or seeing our family as a meal ticket.
I want to know that he is the kind of guy, when after 2-3 times of breadfeeding, that my daughetr will still make his heart jump.

I am happy to report that I got what I wanted because after 10 years they are still together, loved up, with 2 great kids and she still has a wonderful carreer as a newscaster with the Aljazeera network. Because I set the ground rules for my son inlaw on what I considered my daughter to be worth and how she should be treated.

But at the time my daughter based on her little experience of life cannot see what I foresaw and my wife too was carried away with romantic spirits swamming around or may be busy dreaming about the hat she will wear at the wedding and forget the most important thing our daughter's future .

Why am I saying this? It is the fact that APGA/Peter Obi/Ohaneze are like an irresponsible father who gave their beautiful daughter (NDIGBO) away to a boy (Jonathan) they hadly knew at the first asking. They didn't make him sweat even if they liked him, should they have placed all their card on the table?

They should have told him that there are other suitors hanging around the corner waiting for their chance, therefore show me something in concrete that if I gave you what you wanted that my daughter will not come back to me in a couple of months time asking why I didn't stop her?
Some fathers may give their daughters away at the first asking and the marriage ended up working out in the end, but that is called taking a chance, and my daughter or Igboland is too precious for her future to based or placed on chance, I want to make sure I did my best, even if it failed to work in the end, because no one can accurately foretell the future, I will beat my chest and say that I did my best under the circumstances.
Yorubas has sat down with beer in one hand and cigar on the other watching as everybody sweat for their votes, they still hold the ace because politicians are desperate and when people are desperate, they ten to give more than they would hsve wished.
Whether it workS out as they thought in future or not is never the issue, because they have done what they suppose to have done in a crooked political terrain as in Nigeria and to top it up ACN is even poised to take back Ogun/Oyo and other elective positions taken away from them by fraud.

If Peter Obi/APGA/Ohaneze has some brain without selling our people cheap to an Ijaw mn Jonathan, nothing stops APGA taking over everything in Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and then give PDP a good fight in Enugu, Rivers and Delta.
I hope I am wrong about the future but if I continue to sound like your uncle, it shows that we care and we will hate to to see you going back to square one. Thank you

Who says experience in life is not worth gold. See words of wisdom from our father Eziachi !!

More reason i urge Nigerians to vote for an experienced capable man like Buhari who has shown honesty, integrity of charcter and sincerity of purpose.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by baslone: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2011
proudly9ja:

@Eziachi
wow!

Infact, it's supposed to be a bigger WOW!!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

I am a father/grandfather, I remembered the first time my daughter came home with the boy that wants to marry her. As a father, I do not bring out my best vintage wine  to serve the nervous prospective inlaw or even have anytime for him. In fact I ignored him, told him to make an appointment if he wants to see me, I a going out and my wife/daughter afterward regards me worse than Saddam Hussaine.

But what I was doing as a father is making sure through words and body language to the boy that my daughter is not cheap, she is a well refined gold in my eyes as a father and if he loved and wants her as a wife, he will need to work very hard and convince me/family that he means business for the long term, not something he will fancy today because he is the most beautiful girl around and discard tomorrow or seeing our family as a meal ticket.
I want to know that he is the kind of guy, when after 2-3 times of breadfeeding, that my daughetr will still make his heart jump.

I am happy to report that I got what I wanted because after 10 years they are still together, loved up, with 2 great kids and she still has a wonderful carreer as a  newscaster with the Aljazeera network. Because I set the ground rules for my son inlaw on what I considered my daughter to be worth and how she should be treated.

But at the time my daughter based on her little experience of life cannot see what I foresaw and my wife too was carried away with romantic spirits swamming around or may be busy dreaming about the hat she will wear at the wedding and forget the most important thing our daughter's future .

Why am I saying this?  It is the fact that APGA/Peter Obi/Ohaneze are like an irresponsible father who gave their beautiful daughter (NDIGBO) away to a boy (Jonathan) they hadly knew at the first asking. They didn't make him sweat even if they liked him, should they have placed all their card on the table?

They should have told him that there are other suitors hanging around the corner waiting for their chance, therefore show me something in concrete that if I gave you what you wanted that my daughter will not come back to me in a couple of months  time asking why I didn't stop her?
Some fathers may give their daughters away at the first asking and the marriage ended up working out in the end, but that is called taking a chance, and my daughter or Igboland is too precious for her future to based or placed on chance, I want to make sure I did my best, even if it failed to work in the end, because no one can accurately foretell the future, I will beat my chest and say that I did my best under the circumstances.
Yorubas has sat down with beer in one hand and cigar on the other watching as everybody sweat for their votes, they still hold the ace because politicians are desperate and when people are desperate, they ten to give more than they would hsve wished.
Whether it workS out as they thought in future or not is never the issue, because they have done what they suppose to have done in a crooked political terrain as in Nigeria and to top it up ACN is even poised to take back Ogun/Oyo and other elective positions taken away from them by fraud.

If Peter Obi/APGA/Ohaneze has some brain without selling our people cheap to an Ijaw mn Jonathan, nothing stops APGA taking over everything in Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and then give PDP a good fight in Enugu, Rivers and Delta.
I hope I am wrong about the future but if I continue to sound like your uncle, it shows that we care and we will hate to to see you going back to square one. Thank you  

hmmm

ezeuche, onlytruth and co listen to the voice of reasoning
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by tommi34475: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2011
@ Eziachi, I think yours is the best I've read in a long while on this site. This was simple yet intelligent, wisdom is profitable to direct. This should be read by everyone aspiring towards political leadership in Nigeria, and I also think your prognosis should serve as the basis for crafting a blueprint for inter ethnic relations in a multicultural society like ours, WOW!!!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Eziachi

Welldone papa
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

I am a father/grandfather, I remembered the first time my daughter came home with the boy that wants to marry her. As a father, I do not bring out my best vintage wine  to serve the nervous prospective inlaw or even have anytime for him. In fact I ignored him, told him to make an appointment if he wants to see me, that I am going out and my wife/daughter afterward regards me worse than Saddam Hussaine.

But what I was doing as a father is making sure through words and body language to the boy that my daughter is not cheap, she is a well refined gold in my eyes as a father and if he loved and wants her as a wife, he will need to work very hard and convince me/family that he means business for the long term, not just for something he will fancy today because he is the most beautiful girl around and discard tomorrow or he has come seeing our family as a meal ticket.
I want to know that he is the kind of guy, when after 2-3 times of breadfeeding, that my daughter will still make his heart jump.

I am happy to report that I got what I wanted because after 10 years of marriage, they are still together, loved up, with 2 great kids and she still has a wonderful carreer as a  newscaster with the Aljazeera network. Because I set the ground rules for my son inlaw on what I considered my daughter to be worth and how she should be treated.

But at the time my daughter based on her little experience of life cannot see what I foresaw and my wife too was carried away with the notion of romantic spirits swamming around or may be busy dreaming about the hat she will be wearing at the wedding and forgets the most important thing- our daughter's future .

They should have told him that there are other suitors hanging around the corner waiting for their chances, therefore show me something in concrete that if I gave you what you wanted that my daughter will not come back to me in a couple of months  time asking why I didn't stop her?
Some fathers may give their daughters away at the first asking and the marriage may ended up working out in the end, but that is called taking a chance, and my daughter or Igboland is too precious for her future to be based or placed on a chance. I want to make sure I did my very best, even if it failed to work in the end, because no one can accurately foretell the future, I will beat my chest and say that I did my best under the circumstances.
Look at the Yorubas, they have sat down with beer in one hand and cigar on the other, watching as everybody sweat for their votes.  They still hold the ace because politicians are desperate now and when people are desperate, they tend to give, not promised, more than they would have intended.
Whether it works out as they thought in future or not is never the issue, because they have done what they are supposed to have done in a crooked political terrain as in Nigeria and to top it up,  ACN is even poised/positioned to take back Ogun/Oyo and other elective positions taken away from them by fraud in 2003/2007.

If Peter Obi/APGA/Ohaneze has some brain in them,without selling our people cheap to an Ijaw man Jonathan, nothing stops APGA taking over everything in Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and then give PDP a good fight in Enugu, Rivers and Delta.
I hope I am wrong about the future, but if I continue to sound like your uncle, it shows that we cared and we will hate to to see you going back to square one. Thank you  

I am speechless!!! I hope this will be a signature on the head of Ezeuche, Onlytruth and co. This was the same thing I was scared of 3-4 months ago but instead of these people reasoning and looking beyond the ethnic vile, they choose to insult!!! May common sense be registered in your brains!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by kemisuga(f): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
supported

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] / Hope Democratic Party, HDP: Buhari Must Not Be Sworn-in On May 29 - / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87