Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19350 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

3:10pm
Pastor Bakare takes the stage speaking on Gen. Buhari's exemplary qualities. He also said "They have invented vacuum cleaners,  we are in the age of technology. No broom can clean the corruption in Nigeria." and he starts to sing as Gen. Buhari takes the stage.
With Pictures. grin

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by monkeyleg: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
The peoples General, striding humbly. Remarkable, those who have eyes, ears and mouth, let them acknowledge the truth. This man surely has the love of Nigeria at heart
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
blink182:

I hate empty barrels, they make too much noise

LWKMD!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha! Yeah, I am an empty barrel and you heard my noise. It is good enough that you heard it. Atleast, you can remember that you heard it when the time comes.
I don't hate your god (Buhari), it's not like I even think he gat a chance. I am only stating the fact on ground. Even GEJ's sworn rivals, IBB and ATIKU will bow to GEJ than to allow your god to rule Nigeria. Fact.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=30pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = BBF Revolution!![/size]!

[size=26pt]Naija o ni Baje oo!![/size]

[size=26pt]Looters are already Jittery!![/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by edimalo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

[b]So, you guys really think this guy can win? Hahahahahahahahaha! All along, I thought you guys were joking. Lemme tell you guys the truth;

1. Ribadu and Shekarau got more chance to defeat GEJ than Buhari
2. The crooks that are in control of power now will never allow a man that is threatening to arrest and jail them all to ever rule.
3. Buhari does not have the capacity to win in the SS, SE, 10% SW and 50% of the whole north.
4. Buhari is honest, but without a visible plan for Nigeria. The last thing we need now is someone that will come and take us back to the 1970s.
5. Buhari will lose alot of votes due to his past religious rants. He is truly not seen as being capable of being fair religiously.

Then, I have a question to ask;

Why is it Buhari that all of you are looking to vote for and not a candidate like Ribadu? If you are talking of change, then Ribadu looks like more of a change than Buhari. My reason is that Ribadu is from another party, and is of the younger generation.

You guys should not get me wrong o. I don't hate Buhari. I am only stating facts. What we need is not someone that will keep shouting "I will jail them," without a visible plan to show what he will do while he is jailing them. I know exactly what Buhari will do if he wins. He will stop every contract, freeze all of Nigeria's accounts, suspend on going plans and start arresting people. Nigeria will stay on a spot until he completes his arrests, and then start afresh to do everything. From square one! Is that what Nigeria needs? Instead of that I prefer Gej to continue with his little strides until better people like Fashola, Amaechi, Lamido etc comes out to contest.

May God mend your hearts that Buhari's loss will break very soon.
[/b]

Personally, Ribadu's blank. it's obvious. the only thing He keeps saying is dat He's young,50 and from a younger generation not as articulate as a quarter of Shekarau. He has no ideas on rucing government.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=50pt]God Bless You Pataki[/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
edimalo:

Personally, Ribadu's blank. it's obvious. the only thing He keeps saying is dat He's young,50 and from a younger generation not as articulate as a quarter of Shekarau. He has no ideas on rucing government.
Thank you jor
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank you Pataki, you made my day, great pictures, God will reward all your sacrifices
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ecashxpert: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
By the time pro-buhari proponents know what is happening, their master would have been disgraced thoroughly. A vote for Buhari is a vote wasted.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
edimalo:

Personally, Ribadu's blank. it's obvious. the only thing He keeps saying is dat He's young,[/b]50 and from a younger generation not as articulate as a quarter of Shekarau. He has no ideas on rucing government.

[b]Buhari is not different. He is blank too. All I'v ever heard him say convincingly is that he will flog politicians koboko. Yes, I want him to do that, but the problem is that he has never said what will happen after that. There is no tangible sign about developmental strides that he is planning. In actual sense he thinks the only problem with Nigeria is corruption. Well, I just know that he cannot win. All these ones na noise.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by efisher(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
For those who play crowd politics:

Please lookout for pick pockets. Also be careful not to buy fake gala or bottled water from the numerous hawkers that will be at the rally. Just in case you run out of credit, look behind you, you will find one person selling recharge cards. By the way, do not bother to go to Yaba to buy that belt you always wanted to buy. Just look in front of you, there is someone there selling belts. If you decide to meet up an appointment real quick, walk towards the edge of the crowd. there are several bike riders waiting for passengers. Finally, do not forget to ask the man around you if he has a voter's card grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Blink182 and Aisha2,

Special thanks also to the guys on Buhari4change Official Facebook Fanpage as well.

‎3:30pm
Gen. Buhari thanked the people who have waited for more than 3 hours at the rally venue and those who have followed the entourage right from City Hall. He urged the people to vote in Change come April 16th. The rally just ended. Thank you Lagos.

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by homerac7: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ehmmm, whats dt swelling hon Sir Shina Peters' crotch area?  undecided
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
ecashxpert:

By the time pro-buhari proponents know what is happening, their master would have been disgraced thoroughly. A vote for Buhari is a vote wasted.

here is what you get, if you elect Jonathan (PDP)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/418821_rice_shame_jpg25982db6b9e2f31e8b8762934848fdee
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
I hope someone got a money back guaranty
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
one mopol:

This crowd----- Just a few okada men and LATTER RAIN ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.  My boss who is a LRA member has not been in the office since morning. no wonder.
Be careful then how you Yawa here, before he throwyou into the job market. Remember there are no such thing a workers right in the Nigerian private sector.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

@ Blink182 and Aisha2,

Special thanks also to the guys on Buhari4change Official Facebook Fanpage as well.

‎3:30pm
Gen. Buhari thanked the people who have waited for more than 3 hours at the rally venue and those who have followed the entourage right from City Hall. He urged the people to vote in Change come April 16th. The rally just ended. Thank you Lagos.

Keep it up Pataki. It is great. I hope Jonathan don't wiwi in his pants by now grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
How many people don die for BB rally compared to GEJ come and die rallies?

Eko for BB.

We cant run naija on Luck
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/418821_rice_shame_jpg25982db6b9e2f31e8b8762934848fdee
Sad reality.
Anybody that is angry should paste their own campaign pictures. Simple, no need to vex
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by egift(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Eko for BB.

Gbam.
We need leadership. My fellow Nigerians, lets vote Buhari as President and fix this nation.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by r231(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Good job
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by udezue(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
I DEY LAUGH grin grin grin grin

GEJ 2011
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by DAY12(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
udezue:

GEJ 2011
angry
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
udezue:

GEJ 2011

I guess this kind of picture below makes you laugh right?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/418822_rice_shame_2_jpg0888f6efc8c8a64e712c84edb3021a4f

While: GEJ continues to cause death here and there like this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/418823_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by monkeyleg: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
I had a passionately heated argument with a long time friend of mine over the usual politics. He is a Ribadu man I am Pro Buhari. One thing which was clear was the desire for change, but even more was the need to recognise the immense sacrifice those who honestly choose to lead us make. We must all remember that the political terrain in Nigeria remains very very dangerous, and all who give their time, effort and put themslevs up for public service, in honesty, must be greeted.

It doesnt matter which side of the political fence you sit on, it cannot be easy.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
egift:

Just in case y'all don't understand this pic, I'll explain

That was at the Patience Goodluck Jonathan "Rice distribution campaign" last year

GEJ and his "Umbrerra" wife gave poor Nigerians some rice garnished with beatings from Whips, Belts, and Koboko by their goons

Very sadistic, Very Shameful sad

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/14793.html
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Eko for BB.

My brother and if you take into account the BB shoe string budget for the campaigns you will know that Na God
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by juventino: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
I Dey Laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck to 9ja
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
There was pandemonium yesterday at the International Conference Centre/ Radio House axis, Garki, Abuja when the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan distributed about two million bags of Brazillian premium rice to residents of the Federal Capital Territory.

It was part of the Food Outreach Programme of the First Lady.

Policemen and Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) officials joined the scramble for the rice.

Many people were injured. Those who were able to get the item had a hectic time in the face of the mass struggle. They rushed to pick the rice even before it was offloaded from the trucks.

The exercise resulted in chaotic traffic congestion on major roads that lead to the area.

While some of the beneficiaries appreciated the gesture of Her Excellency, concerns were raised about the methodology adopted in sharing the largesse.

A middle-age woman, who was at the scene of the incident, described it as "shameful and indecent".

She noted that the rice should not have been distributed on the street.

A trader who was fortunate to benefit after getting the wind of the development on his way home at Nyanyan, outskirts of the FCT, lauded the First Lady.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Bensonite: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Few people just turn out for that coupist and we no go hear something. Him go loose badly.
Goodluck all the way
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by DAY12(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
juventino:

I Dey Laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck to 9ja

Stop dat ur yeye laugh before u receive heavy blow 4 ya teeth! angry
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

I guess this kind of picture below makes you laugh right?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/418822_rice_shame_2_jpg0888f6efc8c8a64e712c84edb3021a4f

While: GEJ continues to cause death here and there like this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/418823_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77

Someone told me that the man sitting on the bag of rice crying is the woman's husband, really poverty is worse than full blown AIDS, his wife is dead but he cant give up the rice to get up and do something, pour water, mouth to mouth anythng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Political Parties From 1923 To 1960 / 6 Kano Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.