Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,390 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Disadvantage: Big Penis And Havoc! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disadvantage: Big Penis And Havoc! (585 Views)

FOR Your Thicker And Longer Penis And Larger Ass Hipps And Boobies / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantage: Big Penis And Havoc! by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2021
I was in basic 5 when my Class teacher suggested that I sit for the common entrance examination because she thinks I'm too brilliant for such level. This contributed to my speedy approach into secondary school ahead of my peers! Wow! Yes, ahead of my peers.

Well, my name went viral in my neighborhood. My peers started calling me small but MIGHTY!

I never understood the reasons for such tag until I enrolled for the JSCE exams. I performed marvellously in all subjects and thus gained popularity.

In my SS1, I noticed that I was attracted to almost all the female staff (Married or Unmarried). Oops!!! Did I just say married? Yes indeed!!! Mrs Catherine ****** was my Biology teacher back then. She is fond of advising me in the staff room to always wear a good boxer. I could remember she also bought me a set of boxer on my birthday. She always ask if there is anything I don't understand in biology. I said YES MA.... So, tell me what's it? ENDOCRINE MA.

She would laugh so loudly in such a manner that I became confused.

"What's funny?", I would ask myself.

Before I knew what's happening, she had already asked me about my age trice!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU Hot?

Honey!!!!!!!!, I yelled upstairs.

Though, I tried to say something. I was too late! I had noticed danger but before I could make a move to leave her office. Mr Raymond knocked on the door of the office.

"Were you not supposed to be in my class?", He asked angrily.

"Am sorry Sir", I muttered

"You can go ok, just submit your assignment where your colleagues submitted theirs", Mrs Catherine ****** added

As I left the office, I asked myself, WHICH ASSIGNMENT grin
Re: Disadvantage: Big Penis And Havoc! by TUANKU(m): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Omo na mental case. Na so e dey start.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In London Gets Evicted From His Home As Ordered By His Wife (Video) / Itel's Family Products Are Perfect For Your Family: Here's Why / Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.