Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (48953 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by OAM4LJ: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Too much sause
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by osuofia2(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
NO B TODAY
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Angrygoat: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2021
I cant afford such a car, woman you are a prostitute. If it was a corolla or glk,i wont shout. But land cruiser. U knw hw much be engine,even the richest yahoo boy dare not buy it. Okpo work

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
Ignore the haters, before they give you high blood pressure oh,. As the saying goes,. " You don't need to fight with judases, they always end up hanging themselves.."

You'd better fight your Judas now. Before he hangs himself, the best could have turned worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by seanwilliam(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2021
She's very hard work jare.. e no easy to dey hop on different dicks.. na real husle jare

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by dubbiskelly(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Sister hapu okwu, e wu onye ahia rod

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by jimi4us: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Why she dey open eyes for us, auntie tell us who dash you money

9 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Ceeogbaru2: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
the girl nah olosho forget all this these swear. Person that earns less than a million on movie roles is buying a car worth 45m and some sane people who claim to be educated get mind to yan nonsense in her defence. Nigeria will continue being fair to ladies because our men are born satyr who cannot help their own gender like the female

Waiting for those fools defending her to answer the above questions from you... You speak wisely

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Antoeni(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2021
But come to think of it ,
How much does Nollywood pay actresses Sef’
With her Native and Cultural Role she plays.
It’s Those Politicians and Onitcha Traders that Brought the Car

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Sultty(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
See breasts shocked shocked she's is laying curses on these useless bloggers and also advertising her market. Smart

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by MOTOPARK: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Newsmic:
'I Swear With Mother's Life.' - Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman (Video)

"I Swear With My Mother's Life. I Have Never Met This Man Before" - Destiny Etiko Denies Allegation Of Receiving Her Prado SUV From A Married Oil Businessman

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has reacted to the rumor that her newly acquired Toyota Land Cruiser Prado was gifted to her by a popular married oil businessman, IgbereTV reports.

She did a video denying the allegation and also laid curses on those spreading the rumor.

She said in the video;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FZMGywoKGc

Captioning the video on her Instagram handle, the actress wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAW5dVA9bt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You don’t own anybody an explanation live your life and be happy with what you do so long as it’s not crime related.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Bondinus(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
the girl nah olosho forget all this these swear. Person that earns less than a million on movie roles is buying a car worth 45m and some sane people who claim to be educated get mind to yan nonsense in her defence. Nigeria will continue being fair to ladies because our men are born satyr who cannot help their own gender like the female
Each one of that car is worth more than 60 million naira with the present exchange rate and she bought 3
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by FreeSpirited: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Believe a word from the mouth of a hoe to your own peril and damnation. Words and swearing by whatever God or grave mean nothing to hoes in general. They can curse the grave and head of their mother to appear right....na norms for dem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by oluwasegun007(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Omo yin o se agbafo o un ko aso wa le..

Even if she get movie role on a monthly basis for the past 24 months earning 1million naira per month, she still never buy that car from her sweat.

Anyways, I wish her all the best.

Its possible she didn't get it from a business man...maybe na Carpenter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by oluwasegun007(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021

Even if she get movie role on a monthly basis for the past 24 months earning 1million naira per month, she still never fit buy that car with her sweat.

Anyways, I wish her all the best..
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by mosdii(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Clitocurrency
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by SmartPolician: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
A clear conscience feareth no accusations nor react the way she did, if u watched the video u will see her pumping and breathing heavily like she was scared , she even swore with her Mother or should I say Mather grin

If you are a lady writing this trash, just know that what goes around comes around.

Like a poster pointed out above, every man who wants her lady to be hard-working and independent should appreciate ladies doing well for themselves.

These ladies are no threat to hard-working guys, so why all the hate that a man is bankrolled everything they achieved?

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by SmartPolician: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
A clear conscience feareth no accusations nor react the way she did, if u watched the video u will see her pumping and breathing heavily like she was scared , she even swore with her Mother or should I say Mather grin

If you are a lady writing this trash, just know that what goes around comes around.

Like a poster pointed out above, every man who wants her lady to be hard-working and independent should appreciate ladies doing well for themselves.

These ladies are no threat to hard-working guys, so why all the hate that a man bankrolled everything they accomplished?

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by MOTOPARK: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
oluwasegun007:

Even if she get movie role on a monthly basis for the past 24 months earning 1million naira per month, she still never fit buy that car with her sweet.

Anyways, I wish her all the best..
weiting concern you.please learn to mind your business
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Collegelove: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
She should have ignored those success haters after all it is common knowledge that men hates to see women succeed even if he bought the car for her,he might just be appreciating her acting skills but the mindset of these perverted men will not let her rest.
Appreciating her acting? Is she the only actress on Nollywood? Get out of here!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What is it with you guys and sexism? Were you there when the man was buying it for her? If not, why are you profiling her just because she's a single lady? Were you people not the ones complaining about how SARS was profiling you or how the western media profile Nigerians? How then do you think it's okay to profile women based on stereotypes? How can you guys in Africa claim you want your women to be industrious and independent, and yet would always shame anyone that seems to be making it? Development is not just about skyscrapers, the mindset of Africans needs a major 'overhauling'.
These nairaland boys don't have sense. They were the ones who were targeted mostly by SARS, not ladies. Yet we ladies carry matter for head, join them protest. No wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Bondinus(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2021
softset:
Very smart girl, why didn't she swear that "if any man paid for the car"
Its obvious the bloggers did not figure out who purchased the car.

My point is this, how come the male actors are not able to afford luxury cars, I guess they don't have big gods

Lol
The males fall sick and can't afford their medical bills sef....think am

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Ceeogbaru2: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Bondinus:

Each one of that car is worth more than 60 million naira with the present exchange rate and she bought 3

Worth more than 60 million so how much do she earning in a year and how many have she be acting...
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by highchief1: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Newsmic:
'I Swear With Mother's Life.' - Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman (Video)

"I Swear With My Mother's Life. I Have Never Met This Man Before" - Destiny Etiko Denies Allegation Of Receiving Her Prado SUV From A Married Oil Businessman

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has reacted to the rumor that her newly acquired Toyota Land Cruiser Prado was gifted to her by a popular married oil businessman, IgbereTV reports.

She did a video denying the allegation and also laid curses on those spreading the rumor.

She said in the video;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FZMGywoKGc

Captioning the video on her Instagram handle, the actress wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAW5dVA9bt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
pls I don’t want to hear any noise about this prado it’s an old car that was upgraded.this car can’t go to Lagos from east it will over heat.the guys that did the upgrade over kitted it.abeg make we hear word
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BaronBiafra411(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Which man is she talking about, Ikpeazu or Ikuku Abia State money....inside Etiko's kpekus !!! grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by davidque: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Totally unnecessary. Why swear with a life that you don't own! If you want peace and quiet don't show off your wealth on the internet. This generation will profile you whether you like it or not. Can't you just buy a car and drive it jejely. We all have seen other celebrities (females especially) get profiled like this and their hard work not recognized.

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Bluender(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
It's the new normal in Naija
Any single lady making it in life is a prostitute,
The way people rant up and down here i believe u will be happy if such is said about ur mothers, sisters and every single lady u cherish in life.
My dear just pray that God blesses u and remove this useless mentality some of u have.
Please don't be a sadist, rejoice with people that God has already blessed so that u will be blessed as well.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in eroupe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.
Pure envy. Are you her employer? Even the average Nigerian employee has a side hustle, some up to five different side hustle, aside the main job.
Jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
cchub:

What the fucc are you even saying?? What if she has other investments that we don't know of?
And even if someone bought it for her,
It's none of your business, Goddamn.

Tueh, i spit on your mentality.
lol, may your spit not run dry, keep spitting.
she has already denied anyone buying her the car, other investment she did in the moon that she never speak of? But she rushed to show off cars she got from anonymous investment she had with you. You don't have a mentality to even spit at so you don't worth my time. Financial anonymous announcer continue grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Why swear with her mother's, I thought she is dead. I remember reading about Pete edochie going to her house for funeral ceremony sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2021
MOTOPARK:
weiting concern you.please learn to mind your business

How she got it is not my fvking problem....

How shes ranting like her pay grade can carry it is my annoyance...

She should just move on like nothing happened, shes not the first neither would she be the last...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.