Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (21214 Views)

I Receive Survival Grant Today, / Chinese Employers Sack Nigerian Employees Over Refusal To Practice Buddhism / Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Blastedholligan: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2021
sapphiere:
what does this thing mean? What's the ideology behind this statement?
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Tannhauser(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2021
grin
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by yemex04(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2021
olasaad:
Same here in Ilorin. Immediately you got the alert, you send the money back to the school you work for, some will give you half of the money while some will not give you up to that.

But my question is who owns the money? Business owners or their staffs

It's actually for the employee as the employers also benefit.. The employers are being paid as well.

1 Like

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by UTAN28(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Bro
abeg mame una no vex
How una take receive the money
I never receive mine oo
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by olasaad(f): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2021
yemex04:

It's actually for the employee as the employers also benefit.. The employers are being paid as well.

Yes even their own is more than 30k. I think they were given 50k

3 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Greedy lots. They had to fire that woman.

My school director says another registration is on now ( which is true cos I've confirmed it) but that she's not going to help anybody again this time around because we refused to give her 50% of the first one we got. Whereas we gave her 15%.

The Hotel is even still reasonable. At least he's asking for the others who didn't get but my director wanted thr 50% for herself.

Your school 'director' must be really hungry. sad
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2021
IamPlato:
The problem of nigeria starts from our dirty selfish hearts...

Watch the video in my signature of Nigerian youths discussing insecurity in Nigeria, you need to see how deep and exposing that conversation was.

Greed and selfishness is our root problem...
Where is the video
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2021
favour32:

Males dominate the world right from inception.
So,she is obsesse with the idea of females taking over by the relegation of males dominance to the background.
E nor fit happen.
Never till eternity, common maid they can't treat well, they have to pour hot water on her, if you are working and your boss is a woman the kind of insult you go receive no be here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by SatantheDestroy: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2021
this post is why people at the top dont ever help you peasants.
i am sure what transpired is that, these workers names where codedly included for this grants with the promise that f the grants get approved, they will give a percentage to the owner. most of them must have recieved it and decided not to remit it. yes i know its wrong but dont forget na naija u dey. when u are in naija, behave like nigerians.
i had a similar experience someyears ago. i have had these types of deals and when ever i involve nigerians, they always disappoint. for now i have my full family and loyal exteneded family names i use for similar stuff like this. there is one the UN did and na so we claim am. never help a naija peasant because when e reach time he go one bring over sense
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Olugbamos: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2021
This hotel owner is a greedy bastard. If truly he wants to share the money among 40 staff as stated, since 10 people eventually secure the grant, each employee should get #7,500 in addition to their monthly salary of #15,000. Alas, this God forsaken fool collected #30,000 from them and only added #2,000 to the existing salary.

2 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by SatantheDestroy: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Olugbamos:
This hotel owner is a greedy bastard. If truly he wants to share the money among 40 staff as stated, since 10 people eventually secure the grant, each employee should get #7,500 in addition to their monthly salary of #15,000. Alas, this God forsaken fool collected #30,000 from them and only added #2,000 to the existing salary.
am very sure this is not what happened. you sound like you know how these deals work. nigerians are naturally greedy and become smart when the money is out. i am sure they had a deal but the staffs just change am for am after collecting money

1 Like

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by tstx(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2021
There's something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by zealousayo(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2021
sapphiere:
The Hotel manager is a male. Got it?

You're a terrible misogynist. It won't take you anywhere.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by armadeo(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Men.

Savage kingdom.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by cooooooks(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2021
I don't even doubt this story at all. Some Nigerian businesspeople are terrible with their staff. Even at the detriment of their business.

Reminds me of a story I heard of a school that fires almost all the staff every year. Tell me how the school will improve?

3 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by chyket(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2021
This is a valid confirmation that a lot of people are actually receiving these Federal government payments.I had previously thought that these schemes were on paper only.

2 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2021
sapphiere:

Yeah! Blow them away with that pvssy power grin

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2021
you go use person hotel apply.. business no be you get.. the money really went to the right channel and it's doing his purpose.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Goldeno(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2021
And this same people might be among those saying FG is scam to discourage others

3 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Afamed: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2021
The difference between the politicians who we daily accuse of stealing and the common man on the street is just opportunity.
Give those who daily criticise govt the same opportunity. They will do worse than the Govt.

4 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by lekankolade(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
One of the reason I don’t blame the government, we are worst as a citizen... everyone is a potential fraud at a slight opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

My school director says another registration is on now ( which is true cos I've confirmed it) but that she's not going to help anybody again this time around because we refused to give her 50% of the first one we got. Whereas we gave her 15%.

The Hotel is even still reasonable. At least he's asking for the others who didn't get but my director wanted thr 50% for herself.

Don't be fooled. The hotel is asking for money to keep running their usual operations and not to give others. He got himself a good defence.

1 Like

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by abir: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2021
All the private schools in kaduna did that. The purpose was defeated. I work in a private school, the proprietor threaten me and my husband that we have to submit the money.

1 Like

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Afamed: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2021
abir:
All the private schools in kaduna did that. The purpose was defeated. I work in a private school, the proprietor threaten me and my husband that we have to submit the money.
That's to tell you, how greedy an average Nigerian could be. The Govt have done their part.

3 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by payloader(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2021
234GT:
This kind of money is meant for people who are completely down. Hotel owners who are still doing pretty well still applied to ensure those who really need it dont get it.
Bad leaders and bad followers.

Not surprised sha, some bank contract staff earning 90k monthly still enrolled for npower, depriving completely jobless graduates of slots.
For to everyone that has more shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but to him that has not, even the little he has shall be taken from him; Matthew 25:29. That is the principle at work in Nigerian system.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by blamingthedevil: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Same people will come to nairaland to criticize Buhari for doing nothing.

God punish wailers, online SOROSOKE miscreants and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Lashist(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

sapphiere, this one's boss is female cheesy...what do you have to say??..is she male disguising as a female??
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Gerrard59(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2021
rxmusa:
If they indeed shared it among all the workers, it's understandable.
Many private schools were only able to enroll 10 employees whereas they have about 19 teachers or more. Hence, the need for equity. The one I knew asked each beneficiary to share the money with a colleague that wasn't enrolled and still 2 more employees couldn't get it and the school sort it for them too in order to create balance.

Why do you want El-Rufai a the vice president come 2023?
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by AmazingELixir: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2021
lipsrsealed

Where are the Akwa ibom warlord on this platform that won't allow us rest with claims of their state being the next best thing after sliced bread and butter... .comman defend your state oo

2 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by ymdo(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2021
234GT:
This kind of money is meant for people who are completely down. Hotel owners who are still doing pretty well still applied to ensure those who really need it dont get it.
Bad leaders and bad followers.

Not surprised sha, some bank contract staff earning 90k monthly still enrolled for npower, depriving completely jobless graduates of slots.
Bros,
something is wrong with the black man. It's a fundamental issue. I have gainfully employed people who registered for this NPower. All effort to persuade them to desist proof abortive. I explained that by applying for it, you are limiting the chances of those that really need it but greediness will not allow them.
This same people will start cursing our leaders for embezzling our collective wealth whereas what they are doing is basically the same

4 Likes

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Where are the motherfuckers and bitches who said the Survival grant scheme is a scam?

Ogun kill of una.

Sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by MansoryMX(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole is synonymous to the Phrase HELL ON EARTH! Just look at the greedy mentality of an average Nigerian who runs a private business and you people not only want change in this country but for it to move forward. God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Difference Between Resignation And Retirement? / Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015. / How Do I Get A Job In Oil And Gas Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.