Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (21263 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / I Receive Survival Grant Today, / Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by obonujoker(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Greedy lots. They had to fire that woman.

My school director says another registration is on now ( which is true cos I've confirmed it) but that she's not going to help anybody again this time around because we refused to give her 50% of the first one we got. Whereas we gave her 15%.

The Hotel is even still reasonable. At least he's asking for the others who didn't get but my director wanted thr 50% for herself.

Please what registration is on...I need to register my staff.... Thanks
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by 21stDecember: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
PLEASE IS THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS SURVIVAL FUND STILL ONGOING?
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by successtutor(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
"The hotel, prior to the survival programme, was paying each of the employees N15,000 as monthly salary" Something is wrong with this country I swear.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Dyonne: 3:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Ronky4lv:
some people are too greedy

The hotel administration was only able to secure 10 slots. The idea was that the 10 slots would be shared by all the employees that could not be enrolled (20 other staff).
It was a humane thing to do to make sure no one was left out.
Re: Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant by Tundex911: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Na we dey kill ourselves

What a nation �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Difference Between Resignation And Retirement? / Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015. / Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.