Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa (36735 Views)

Charly Boy Lists Requirements For Ladies Who Wish To Marry His Son / No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeyenairaland:
He's pure talent devoid of hype

Unlike one soco soco soco and joro joro joro singer I know
Burna can never been mentioned alongside ADELEKE SON, AND NT TO TALK OF BABA NLA. BABA NLA AND DAVIDO ARE STILL FAR ABOVE BURNA JARE.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
porthouse7:
I actually delete all his song on my list
burna wants to force himself into baba wizzi and froggies level.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by letitrainnow(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Starzo: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
iamJ:
Should have paid someone else to post this for him
your head dey there
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Dreyton36: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Burnaboy is very talented no doubt unlike that frog voice

Real recognizes real

Wizkid remains the real odogwu sha

But it will take only a good music listener to understand that burnaboy is a raw talent , he won my fan love with his song titled SECRET den no born davido to work on that , he go just spoil am as usual with shekpe

Lights up my kpoli in peace and listening to Asa _subway

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Burna can never been mentioned alongside ADELEKE SON, AND NT TO TALK OF BABA NLA. BABA NLA AND DAVIDO ARE STILL FAR ABOVE BURNA JARE.

Your level of lyrical comprehension is still very low.
Hence, I will never argue with you
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by abbiboy: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omo E no get mate abeg...even FEM crooner should also FEM. grin
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by samwillyco1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Noted, Good for him
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
inoki247:
So he can list Award as Achievement now...

Same person wey talk say Award no dey determine person success awon eyan Motivational Speaker.....

Na davido really talk about it’s not by award
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Faguy:
If na Burna boy be 2baba people for nor hear word ooooh. 2baba na legend any day anytime Burna na toddler in music. I rest my case.

He don surpass 2 baba na, pikin suppose surpass papa, every father prayer, 2 baba pioneer, but Burna hit it twice Grammy nominee straight, champions league final, like Liverpool, to collect one. Respect the toddler, Omo no work for Easy, the pressure, the hardwork, the sleepless nights, the jab. I code 9 hours daily, building my own software company. While still working, Imagine once my startups hit the scene, no one knows the pains.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
This Burna dude has serious superiority complex

Dude always wants to be noticed and he's got pride issue

Like a baby crying for milk..... OUIN OUIN give me attention, OUIN OUIN undecided

It’s not complex, mohammed Ali claimed he is the best, and he was, sometimes, praise yourself, to do more, example is Cristiano Ronaldo, we all have different personalities, another is Kanye West, don’t associate everything to complex, when you done great work, buy turkey, and champagne, sit and eat, praise yourself, Omo to be at the top is no beans. 2 baba just like Messi. Same personal it’s not humility, they just laid back, people associate laidback with humility a lot. And associate high self esteem as pride.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by inoki247: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Na davido really talk about it’s not by award

bro way back Google am he said it when he no see headies win den no b now I dey talk...
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by EmeraldKing7(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

It’s not complex, mohammed Ali claimed he is the best, and he was, sometimes, praise yourself, to do more, example is Cristiano Ronaldo, we all have different personalities, another is Kanye West, don’t associate everything to complex, when you done great work, buy turkey, and champagne, sit and eat, praise yourself, Omo to be at the top is no beans. 2 baba just like Messi. Same personal it’s not humility, they just laid back, people associate laidback with humility a lot. And associate high self esteem as pride.

Your African giant is full of pride and an hypocrite

His convoy hit someone yesterday and his convoy was at fault....instead of Baba to apologise and settle the matter amicably,he begin dey form Superman..

Same guy that sings about how bad and oppressive the government is
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Valro:
I used to like Burna until he started beefing Davido

Me too
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Bansempire: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
KossyKiss97:
Ok

Worried by your skin uneven tone or complexion? Is your skin besieged by pimples,dark spots, blemishes, stretch marks? Not to worry, i have the perfect solution for you.

With our organic black soap, you will regain your glow.

Watsapp now 080 6029 1729

E get Nafdac number?
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
DonBenny77:
Outstandingly way too big....
grin

Burna boy is OVERRATED!!!!!

To worsen matters hes hyping himself more than he is or has achieved. This is just 2/3years of some rising hits and plenty hype.

Hes Yet to prove hes way to big. It's only on hype levels for now. That's not how the greats did it. Na we go tell u grin
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

Your level of lyrical comprehension is still very low.
Hence, I will never argue with you
U are also LYRICALLY LOW IN UR REASON. I NEVER KNEW MUSIC WAS DEFINED ALONGSIDE GOOD LYRICS. U ARE AN INTELLIGENT PSYCO
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by KossyKiss97(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bansempire:

E get Nafdac number?

Yes it does
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U are also LYRICALLY LOW IN UR REASON. I NEVER KNEW MUSIC WAS DEFINED ALONGSIDE GOOD LYRICS. U ARE AN INTELLIGENT PSYCO

Ridiculous

Without seeing you, I have known you already grin

You're obviously wizkid fc, the ones that sag pants, displaying dirty and perforated undies and wear tiny jeans and dance to every trash he dishes out to you grin

Soco soco soco
Joro joro joro
Carry ur body put am for my head ooo grin grin

FYI
Good music is lyrically based but not in Nigeria where we have more junkies and follow follow people that lack the mind of their own

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Indispensable85(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U aren't ok

You're sick upstairs.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Indispensable85(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

He don surpass 2 baba na, pikin suppose surpass papa, every father prayer, 2 baba pioneer, but Burna hit it twice Grammy nominee straight, champions league final, like Liverpool, to collect one. Respect the toddler, Omo no work for Easy, the pressure, the hardwork, the sleepless nights, the jab. I code 9 hours daily, building my own software company. While still working, Imagine once my startups hit the scene, no one knows the pains.

You're right mhen. The truth is burna boy don move pass 2baba since with the record on ground.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Your African giant is full of pride and an hypocrite

His convoy hit someone yesterday and his convoy was at fault....instead of Baba to apologise and settle the matter amicably,he begin dey form Superman..

Same guy that sings about how bad and oppressive the government is

Learn one thing, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES, IDEAS, LIFESTYLES, CHOICES, OPINIONS, you can’t live like me, I can’t live like you, o gave you examples, c Ronaldo, and Messi, mohammed Ali also, respect people’s ways of life, not trying to fit people into your own ideal of living.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Soren4(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Make e use the achievement as pass enter heaven na..... Mstwwww

I Sha like some of his music buh not all before banter start for my head
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by apple30(f): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
I use to like him too but he brags alot..real men r nt suppose to be bragging abt dere achievement,dey should sit tight n allow we do d hyping wink
Valro:
I used to like Burna until he started beefing Davido
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by lastempero: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Odogwu na odogwu, u can hate him though.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

Ridiculous

Without seeing you, I have known you already grin

You're obviously wizkid fc, the ones that sag pants, displaying dirty and perforated undies and wear tiny jeans and dance to every trash he dishes out to you grin

Soco soco soco
Joro joro joro
Carry ur body put am for my head ooo grin grin

FYI
Good music is lyrically based but not in Nigeria where we have more junkies and follow follow people that lack the mind of their own
Now u know How to quote someone outside insult. waitn burna boy don sing wey u no know already ? Telling me what i already know just sounds like garbage in my eye. Just give me somethng different , and am good to go . I love all sorts of music , but i choiced to love wizkids vibes the most . I guess burna boy good lyrics has changed something about you bro. Kudos bro , and have a sound evening.
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're sick upstairs.
I suck nlama breast . I guess thats the vaccine to ur illness
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Valro(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
We go pack Go Mars if him win Grammy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Valro(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
apple30:
I use to like him too but he brags alot..real men r nt suppose to be bragging abt dere achievement,dey should sit tight n allow we do d hyping wink
we go park go Mars for am if him win Grammy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by wildikeman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
This guy is becoming too loud and annoying
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by optimusprime2(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Wow, so this is an achievement ?

Please It's worth an honorable mention... since when you started playing video games apart from Rema(Fifa 20), which Nigerian artiste has a soundtrack on any official released video game?

I am waiting...
Re: Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa by Kelvin3476: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
optimusprime2:

Please It's worth an honorable mention... since when you started playing video games apart from Rema(Fifa 20), which Nigerian artiste has a soundtrack on any official released video game?

I am waiting...
I am nt arguing u about that fact bro. That their is ntn special about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.