Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Get Opay Pos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Opay Pos (3814 Views)

Call Or Watsapp 09030901670 For Your OPAY POS / Want To Open An Opay Account? / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Opay Pos by Adewunmi902: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Here is a quick step by step guide on how to request an OPay POS terminal.

Here is a quick step by step guide on how to request an OPay POS terminal.

How to get an OPay POS Terminal
If you recently registered as an OPay agent, welcome to the leading mobile money platform. Kindly read our OPay Agent guide which will provide insights on how best to do more with the OPay app and generate more income as an agent in your community.
(I can also put you through with the registration process if there is need)

The next step after becoming an OPay agent is to apply for a point of sale (POS) machine. To be eligible to request a POS terminal, agents must have been actively using the OPay app to perform multiple transactions. These transactions must have a minimum value of N1 Million within four weeks of using the opay platform. (With a staffs help, I can also put you through on how to do this with ease)

We all know how vital the POS terminal is to manage an agent business successfully. So we are here to make it easier for our agents by providing the steps on how to request and receive an OPay POS terminal.

Here are the seven steps to request for a POS terminal;
Step 1 Log in to the OPay app.
Step 2 Click on the More icon
Step 3 Click on my POS icon
Step 4 Accurately fill in the required information.
Step 5 Upload your bank statement for the last three months.
Step 6 Upload a valid ID Card (Passport, National ID or Driver’s License)
Step 7 Upload a picture of your business residence (Image clearly showing your storefront).

The OPay POS is free; however, agents must have a caution fee of ₦20,000 available in their OPay wallets; immediately, the POS application is approved, the caution fee charge will take effect. This sum will be refunded to the agents when the agent returns the POS terminal.

All OPay POS requests are reviewed and processed within 24 hours. Once your request for the POS terminal is approved, the agent support team will contact you to inform you about the best available date to pick up the POS terminal.
For further inquiries, kindly contact the agent support team via email on ng-pos-issues@opay-inc.com.

If you want the process to be faster, I can help you facilitate it with my staff code.
All you need to do is send me your documents to my opay email adenikea@opay.team and copy my personal mail adewunmia902@gmail.com..

If you need more details, you can send me a mail so we connect on whatsapp.
Thanks.
Re: Get Opay Pos by tractionapps(f): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Do you need a brand new pos terminal that offers you much more (including free inventory management and invoicing software) at an affordable price?

Well we have the solution for you! Traction POS terminal

On this terminal you can:
receive and confirm payments via card, bank transfer and ussd.
Receive same day settlement.
Choose any bank you want your transactions to be settled to.
sell, scan barcodes and print receipts
manage your product
do stock counts

Pricing

Android
Outright purchase: 110k
Install mental purchase: 500 per day till the 110k is paid
Monthly subscription of 3k (100 per day).

Linux
80k outright
N400 daily payment for Lease to own
N50 daily payment for rental

Comment on this post or send an email to support@tractionapps.co if interested and we'll get to you ASAP.
Re: Get Opay Pos by Adewunmi902: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2021
I am still available for ur consultations.
Re: Get Opay Pos by atop1(m): 2:46am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/
Re: Get Opay Pos by atop1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
You can watch this indepth tutorial on how to get Opay POS fast (without the requirements of huge statement of account)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVTsm5GJsLs
Re: Get Opay Pos by Jauntybaba: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Getting Opay POS Machine is less stressful theta is why I wrote this article with Step-by-step Guide On How to Get Opay POS Machine for free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snapchat Users Around Nigeria. Drop Your Username To Be Added / Do You Know? / Snake Swallowed A Goat (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.