Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021 (244 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021 by Thedevotinals: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: YOU HAVE A PERMANENT MERCY SEAT
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 3:25

"Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: COMBATING FEAR WITH PRAYER
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 13:6 (AMPC)

"So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?"

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: SINGLE DAY TURNAROUND
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 41:44, TLB

"And Pharaoh declared to Joseph, I, the king of Egypt, swear that you shall have complete charge over all the land of Egypt."

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GOD HELPS THE HELPLESS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 63:7

"Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice."

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: A TIME TO FLEE 2
BIBLE TEXT: Timothy 2:22

"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GOD DESERVES A “BEAUTIFUL HOUSE”
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Chronicles 4:18

"Thus Solomon made all these vessels in great abundance: for the weight of the brass could not be found out."

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: PRAYER THAT OPENS DOORS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Samuel 1:15-16

“And Hannah answered and said,No,my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD. Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: TITHE WITH JOY
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 26:1-2

"And it shall be, when thou art come in unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance…that thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth…and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose to place his name there."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: POWER OVER SIN
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 5:24 (TLB)

"Those who belong to Christ have nailed their natural evil desires to his cross and crucified them there."

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: TRUST THE LIGHT
BIBLE TEXT: John 12:36

"Believe in the light . . . so that you may become children of light."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: HE LEFT JUDAEA
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 4:1,3

"When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized disciples more than John…He left Judaea"

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GIVEN OUT FOR ADOPTION! BRIBED TO STUDY
BIBLE TEXT: NEHEMIAH 6 : 1-14

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: BEING LIGHT AND SALT
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:13 – 16(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: GOING FAR WITH GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 4:18.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: HOW TO SPEAK THE TRUTH PLAINLY
BIBLE TEXT: James 5:12 (NIV)

"Above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. All you need to say is a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No.’ Otherwise you will be condemned."

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2021.

TOPIC: LIFE AS GOD HAS IT
BIBLE TEXT: John 10: 10

"The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy, I came that they may have life and have it to the full."

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

LOST BUT FOUND!! Beershaeba, Rehoboth, Bethany Etc. In Africa. / A Timely Message To The Muslims / God Will Never Forget You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.