Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits (21232 Views)

Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by letitrainnow(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Northern governors are acting like bikini they reveal all but hide the most important truths

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by fatymore(f): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
They are now talking
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Akfrenzy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin and tomorrow they'll open their brown teeth to call Southerners Drug pushers ,while both their wives and daughters are the barons
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by lathrowinger: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
dawnomike:
Imam Gumi in the north

Igodo in the southwest

Kanu in the east

More to come with different approaches
Igboho, not igodo
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
UncleKoboko:
This country na wa....

Osu Igbos

ESN

Fool ani herdsmen

Amotekun

Sunday Igboho

E pain am

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Jerryherd: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
I know for sure drug addiction is part of the reason for their meaningless killing
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by bizzibodi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
We know they help them supply guns,bullets only d DSS, police & NA dnt know.....see dem with SMGs & RPG-a game changer.
It is not drugs that fuel there evil, religious extremism is d greatest hard drugs....so tambuwal dnt blame it on drugs...it is d ineptitude of U leaders.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
These fulani women also supply drugs to the herdsmen who terrorizing farmers across the country.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by realstars: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Designsking:
And how do they get all these assorted guns
They used tommato trucks, ricn or cows, to cross the boders.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by yusluvad(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
May GOD Almighty show us the end of these madness
Amen...
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by SenecaTheYonger: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Be careful about unneccsary profiling. You can't tell me that it's all of them doing taht same thing. This is hwo they labelled all nigerian youth scammers and many lost their lives in teh process.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Omezif(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Those women don't have sense.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Donedeal1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Great power comes with Great privilege and Great responsibility, but here we do-or-die for power and can't take care of the entire responsibly, how many of such criminals have you handed over to be prosecuted and what plans to stop it's mostly cancerous tumor impacts on the street.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sadly in Lagos especially on the island, some of the shoe makers do sell illicit drugs using shoe meddling as a cover but question is how did those drugs escape Customs and Nafdac detection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
UncleKoboko:
This country na wa....

Osu Igbos

ESN

Fool ani herdsmen

Amotekun

Sunday Igboho
Another senseless post from a small brain..
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Lovelyn451(f): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
report them to hisbah na, or are they above Islamic law
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lamasta:
Its getting messier everyday....No end in sight for all this insecurity brouhaha

It's intentionally created insecurity. Without a desire to move the nation forward, they fed the insecurity monster to keep the sections of the nation they hate in check. In furtherance of the agenda of their great great grandfather, they are shedding blood like water.

AND THEY THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Ellasure: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thanks able governor. Your information is very true and helpful to the Nigerian police should they decide to help solve the perennial security challenge Nigeria find itself..

I have been wondering for a long time about the role of the Fulani militia and the women serving them. I have found the fulani cattle rearers women approacheable for quite some time but I know that I have only scratched the interaction on the surface. If you open discussion with them they do talk but you discover that she has just given you no relevant information about their man. The Fulani cattle rearers camp I visited was not helpful either. But I know that many criminal activities are going on there because I observed that the fulani knowledge about us leaving close to their camp is adequate. We are not unknown to the cattle man but he wants to remain stranger as much as possible. So their women seeming openness to me was actually a wall that cannot be ordinarily crossed particularly when the oga is around or aware of your interaction with madam.

To you impatient person the Fulani women fura de nunu you buy, the money is used to procure illegal drugs for fulani militia. Their women is part of the war against humanity and modernity being waged by the Fulani militia.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by fullblast(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
See window dressing... Tambuwal wan become president
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Simba00007(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
I enjoyed that drink during my stay in Abuja wink,this drug issue have really eaten deep into these northern folks,it will take a very long time to eradicate this tradition, even the northern elites ain't left out. embarassed
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by ujezeez(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
I sure say na cryptocurrency fura da nono hawkers dey collect in exchange for the hard drugs .
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by MightySparrow: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fulani girls selling fua da mini again, soon, the Fulani foetus will be accused of crime.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Coinbased: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Really
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Designsking:

They transport those stuck up their cattle's ass. That way the boneheads in the Nigerian insecurity forces will not be able to detect them.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Gayigaskia(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Designsking:
Those robbers who attacked the bank in Owerri few years back, where did they get Ak47 from?
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by snoopanddre(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Same Fulani again . Why?
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Telling us stories instead of him to start planning how to poison the fura de nunu and the drugs for the bandits to drink and die peacefully

Unintelligent governor
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by 400billionman: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bandits Repentant Initiative.

Okay.
Re: Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits by tonyson010(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hypocrites .

What have you people done for as leaders since you claim that you are clean. It is the hunger, bad governance , religious sentiments and illiteracy that you (leaders allowed to grow) that is the root cause of insurgency in the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers / 2023 Presidency: Buhari To Meet Tinubu, Umahi, Okorocha, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.