Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,058 members, 7,841,997 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano (1448 Views)

Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / See Who Will Be The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria If He Wins Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Ignorance is controlling you of not I don't understand how a sane being will go about making bloated statement.
You lack manners and moral upbringing go and learn how to talk to people with respect.I only aired my view about the state, I wonder how it concerns you u should have just read and pass I'm sure u aren't the only one who view my comment. I wonder what is bloated about my comment. MR MAN DONT QUOTE ME AGN.
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
You lack manners and moral upbringing go and learn how to talk to people with respect.I only aired my view about the state, I wonder how it concerns you u should have just read and pass I'm sure u aren't the only one who view my comment. I wonder what is bloated about my comment. MR MAN DONT QUOTE ME AGN.

Ignorance is controlling you if not I don't understand how a sane being will go about making bloated statement.
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by Solsix(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Before taking the useless junk with a pinch of salt, check the source. Anaedo online, a blog dedicated to sucking Ifeanyi ubah's 150 billion naira debt ass.
On the contrary anaedonline is pro apga, get your facts well
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by Solsix(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
ebuka440:
I am not an APC fan and will never be but I know that Obiano has really tried for the people of Anambra state but has only done little for the education sector.
Many Anambra state indigenes has first class which obiano didn't recognize but was recognized by Peter Obi the former governor of Anambra state who gave first class students, 1 million naira each coupled with employment. I am a first class student but got nothing from him

In terms of workers salaries, he pays as early as 24th of every month.
So paying people for a job they did is now an achievement
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmm

It is all politics.
Not everyone can understand the game.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by ebuka440: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nna, what do you want me to say

Solsix:

So paying people for a job they did is now an achievement
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by Solsix(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
ebuka440:
Nna, what do you want me to say

U shouldn't have said anything, we all know wille failed us. Mother who is a retiree have been going to awka for her gratuity she stopped going because there is no sign she will be paid anytime soon
Re: Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano by ebuka440: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just feel for you bro

quote author=Solsix post=98935558]
U shouldn't have said anything, we all know wille failed us. Mother who is a retiree have been going to awka for her gratuity she stopped going because there is no sign she will be paid anytime soon[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would U Do To Change Nigeria If U Were In Pmb's Shoes / Mr. Modiyu Adeniyi: Nigeria's 1st Secessionist, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Mercy Chinwo Thrills Ugwuanyi, Others At Rev. Ugo Chime's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.