Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Shell Recruitment Day 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 (19475 Views)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by blazingx1: 5:48pm On May 03, 2011
well it depends on were u dudes applied from which one of u guys applied in london cos accurding to a contact i have in shell he said if u applied from london were only gonna do a telephone interview and those in lagos will be doing the test and then an interview b4 the shell recuitment day so were di du dudes apply from and he said the next stage of mine is that i should b expecting an email from shell at my current status my application under review and changed twice a nd i applied since feb. 2011.

well will keep u mates posted k.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by raiisaj: 6:27pm On May 03, 2011
blazingx1:

well it depends on were u dudes applied from which one of u guys applied in london cos accurding to a contact i have in shell he said if u applied from london were only gonna do a telephone interview and those in lagos will be doing the test and then an interview b4 the shell recuitment day so were di du dudes apply from and he said the next stage of mine is that i should b expecting an email from shell at my current status my application under review and changed twice a nd i applied since feb. 2011.

well will keep u mates posted k.

Pls where did u get this info? I live in london as well and i applied from here. I just want to be sure what the process will be for those of us not in Nigeria presently.

Txx.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by iv4real(f): 1:53pm On May 04, 2011
After the test if you are succesful, then you do the SRD. Shell interview is known as the shell recruitment day exercise. For those that have not been called, they should look for a way to contact shell HR to find out.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by iv4real(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2011
@ raiisaj u should have used your Nigeria address to apply . Shell has 2 centres for their test. Lagos, Warri and Port harcourt.Just keeping hoping they will still contact you. Itis done in batches. There is no interview before the SRD.If you are succesful in the test , u will be called for the SRD.I think you should try and contact shell HR to find out from them.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by wems02: 10:01pm On May 04, 2011
i called in shell the recruitment lead asking him that on-line my applications shows shortlisted , but i was called for the selection test.
He explained that the selection test are in phases, that as long as its shows SHORTLISTED you will be called.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by wems02: 10:17pm On May 04, 2011
i also confirmed that lagos are writing may 4 to may 6 and ph 12, 13 . so i guess it will be nice to focus more on shl.com in order to proceed to SRD.

i ask him if there will be a test centre in london, cos am presently in Newcastle he advice that the invitation letter will explain all.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by greygoblings(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2011
What about those that were earlier shortlisted and now writting application received? Are they going to be called on too?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by greygoblings(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2011
Please someone should help me with the shell HR number.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by blazingx1: 3:34pm On May 10, 2011
well if anyone has a shell call number lets have it thn mate
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by ameenah(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2011
This thread should not die, it seems like some commercial people were invited for the test already but very few, anyways I do not know whatr is going on with shell, does anyone have any updates? Has any commercial grad been invited here?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2011
i hv been called for the aptitude test in hotel presidential port harcourt by may 19th
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by ameenah(f): 9:45am On May 13, 2011
@masperano Goodluck, So are you a commercial grad and what department did you apply for?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2011
my good people that were called for exam, pls kindly tell me how you were called, was it via email, courier services, text message or phone call, pls i have been on shortlisted and there has been no contact
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by nnemak(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2011
any news
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by okwudex: 5:26pm On May 25, 2011
Hi guys, how can one contact shell HR? does anyone have an email address or phone number? Please share! Thanks.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by rayo2002: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2011
Na wa o. Seems this thread is dead. Does anyone have any updates?
Especially commercial graduates.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by nnemak(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2011
from my research am yet to hear of any commercial graduate that was invited for the test last month. just maybe the have another route to SRD .
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by danny2010(f): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
hey guys!

any update about the commercial graduate please? my status was still application received the last i checked some days ago. some of the technical grads have started getting invites to the SRD day.

Anyone with any information should please holla.

Thanks!
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by lkueb: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by thomasjohn: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
lkueb:

Get Shell Aptitude Test Past Format and Past Interview Questions and your success is sure.
Tel: 08166877824

mofo if success is sure why ar u not working thr?

1 Like

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by 1forall: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
^ grin grin
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by nnemak(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
All the commerical peeps should check their mail espcially those that their statuse had changed and then changed again angry angry angry
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by thomasjohn: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
check ur emails
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by danny2010(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls what emails did u receive, nne and thomas?

A friend of mine received a rejection mail last wk for commercial. My status changed from application received to application under review. I haven't been able to log on shell today though but pls share with the house the content of your mails.

Thanks
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by thomasjohn: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
i ddnt receive anything o,i'm technical and awaiting SRD result,I just wanted to tell ppl to check their mails cos i heard alot of rejection mails are being received by d commercial peeps
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by thomasjohn: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
shell have started sending rejection mails to Technical grads dat did SRD
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by UgooJosh: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=danny2010]Hi guys.

I was shortlisted. i know at least 3 pple that were shortlisted for various roles too.

About the recruitment day, there is a stage before SRD day. sometimes, shell nigeria organises interviews to see if you would fit into their organization but other times is a SHL based test first before the actual SRD day. This year, i hear its likely to be the SHL based test, if you are successful in the test, you get called up for the SRD day.

I have applied to shell a couple of years ago, passed the test but the SRD didnt go too well so here I am again, grin

All the best guys. Cheers[/quote
Bro, pls can a serving corper be employed by shell? Do they ask for NYSC certificate on the SRD?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2011 by UgooJosh: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
danny2010: Hi guys.

I was shortlisted. i know at least 3 pple that were shortlisted for various roles too.

About the recruitment day, there is a stage before SRD day. sometimes, shell nigeria organises interviews to see if you would fit into their organization but other times is a SHL based test first before the actual SRD day. This year, i hear its likely to be the SHL based test, if you are successful in the test, you get called up for the SRD day.

I have applied to shell a couple of years ago, passed the test but the SRD didnt go too well so here I am again, grin

All the best guys. Cheers
Bro, can serving corper be employed by shell? Would they ask for NYSC certificate on the SRD?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.