Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only (2337 Views)

Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / NERC Promises Improved Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by gernded(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
The presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Mohammadu Burhari (retd) yesterday stormed Onitsha, the nerve centre of Anambra State, and pledged to transform Nigeria into an ideal one where life will be more meaningful for the masses.
Buhari, whose convoy arrived the Old Trinity venue of his campaign, did not waste any second before mounting the rostrum to deliver his short but power-packed message in which he promised to improve on the general infrastructure.

He said he would make the nation’s power industry to return to full capacity and cover the whole country .
The CPC presidential candidate said all those who would be elected on the platform of the party would be fully accountable to the people.
According to him, the nation’s infrastructure was presently in a deplorable condition and would be transformed as soon as he assumed office as president.

He also promised of adequate security for the citizenry as against the present state of insecurity in the nation.
Buhari said the CPC government at the centre would ensure that members of the armed forces would be made to operate at full capacity and be provided with the facilities to protect life and property of Nigerians.
On roads, the CPC presidential flag bearer said his government would provide rural roads as part of the effort to bring down the cost of transportation and food supply.

He seized the opportunity to introduce some of the candidates of the party in the state.
Those presented to the people included Professor Nonso Majekwu, who is contesting the Senatorial seat for Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Chief Emma Nweke, for Anambra Central and Chief Chuka Modebe for the House of Representatives .

WHAT I WANT TO INSERT HERE IF THIS ARE ALL WHAT BUHARI SAID IN ANAMBRA,

Been a state where your party looked down on he would have addressed the issue once and for all.

CPC CHAIRMAN SOUTH SOUTH

presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Mohammadu Burhari NORTH

RUNNING MATE: SOUTH WEST.

what happen to south East ?

if Buhari is a good politician he would have address the issue and woe some little vote for himself.

i am sure Achebe and Onitsha people will laugh him after the meeting this man no nothing about democratic campaign .

My last message to him this:Buharia your campaign to your base biko.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Odunnu: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pinshures pleasssseeee!
Bloody coupist
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by ektbear: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
How can he promise who will win in 2015. That is not democracy. . .
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by gernded(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

How can he promise who will win in 2015. That is not democracy. . .

No one asked him to promise who will win read the message well , if you are a real political watcher and observer you will see the fault i have pointed.

Do you know where OBAMA got the vote that brought him inn as the USA president?

anyway i am not here to educate you google is your friend.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Pinshures pleasssseeee!
Bloody coupist

This is for your shame! cheesy

Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
General Buhari with the Obi of Onitsha.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2011

Buhari with the Catholic Archbishop of Onitsha: Archbishop Valerian Okeke
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
General Buhari addressing the crowd:
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2011

Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Pataki: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by agabaI23(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
Wow what a crowd. Millions of people.
The Bishop was sitting like he was afraid of being stabbed grin
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
All he needs to promise the east is constant power and amending the constitution a bit. The igbo man will carry on from there
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Odunnu: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
What bintiful pinshures!
Keep deluding yourself
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by onyengbu: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Crowd of Northern Army and Police wives in Onitsha grin
agabaI23:

Archbishop Val no de fear like that oo. He don see more violent mujahideens.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by OAM4J: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
Odunnu:

What bintiful pinshures!
Keep deluding yourself

^^^You asked for it and you got it. Why hating now?
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by agabaI23(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Crowd of Northern Army and Police wives in Onitsha grin Archbishop Val no de fear like that oo. He don see more violent mujahideens.

You dey craze
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

^^^You asked for it and you got it. Why hating now?
Don't mind her, these pdp people are just scared and frustrated of the BB train and the power with which it moves
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Beaf: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Crowd of Northern Army and Police wives in Onitsha grin
Archbishop Val no de fear like that oo. He don see more violent mujahideens.

. . ."See crowd!!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
gernded:

The presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Mohammadu Burhari (retd) yesterday stormed Onitsha, the nerve centre of Anambra State, and pledged to transform Nigeria into an ideal one where life will be more meaningful for the masses.
Buhari, whose convoy arrived the Old Trinity venue of his campaign, did not waste any second before mounting the rostrum to deliver his short but power-packed message in which he promised to improve on the general infrastructure.

He said he would make the nation’s power industry to return to full capacity and cover the whole country .
The CPC presidential candidate said all those who would be elected on the platform of the party would be fully accountable to the people.
According to him, the nation’s infrastructure was presently in a deplorable condition and would be transformed as soon as he assumed office as president.

He also promised of adequate security for the citizenry as against the present state of insecurity in the nation.
Buhari said the CPC government at the centre would ensure that members of the armed forces would be made to operate at full capacity and be provided with the facilities to protect life and property of Nigerians.
On roads, the CPC presidential flag bearer said his government would provide rural roads as part of the effort to bring down the cost of transportation and food supply.

He seized the opportunity to introduce some of the candidates of the party in the state.
Those presented to the people included Professor Nonso Majekwu, who is contesting the Senatorial seat for Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Chief Emma Nweke, for Anambra Central and Chief Chuka Modebe for the House of Representatives .

Been a state where your party looked down on he would have addressed the issue once and for all.

CPC CHAIRMAN SOUTH SOUTH

presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Mohammadu Burhari NORTH

if Buhari is a good politician he would have address the issue and woe some little vote for himself.

i am sure Achebe and Onitsha people will laugh him after the meeting this man no nothing about democratic campaign .

Not true.
I don't know how or when he did it but a greater percentage of the populace esp indigenes are voting for him.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
gernded:

[size=28pt]He said he would make the nation’s power industry to return to full capacity and cover the whole country .

On roads, the CPC presidential flag bearer said his government would provide rural roads as part of the effort to bring down the cost of transportation and food supply.[/size]

CPC CHAIRMAN SOUTH SOUTH

How does the part in bold agree with your topic of thread which says "ONLY"

I dont know you but I suspect you are a GEJ supprter just by your dysfunctional level of reasoning and blatant lies.

Prove me wrong pls
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by 9ijaMan: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yes we were in Onitsha too! Ride on the next CinC of our great nation!
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by gernded(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
DEAR READERS,

DO NOT BE DECEIVE BY CROWD OF PAID UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS AND MARKET WOMEN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WHAT TO EAT, THERE IS NO NOTABLE IGBO SON THAT CAME TO THAT CAMPAIGN GROUND.

I EXPECTED HIM TO TALK ABOUT THE ECOLOGICAL PROBLEM FACING ANAMBRA AT LEAST TO STILL SOME VOTE FROM NOTABLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

BUHARI IS AN ANTI IGBO AND THE CPC HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INDIGBO AS A POLITICAL PARTY .
HE THINK HE CAN JUST COME AND SAY RUBBISH AND PEOPLE START VOTING HIM.THEY JUST WANT TO COLLECT THE MONEY AND VOTE FOR THE BEST CANDID.

IN NIGERIA CROWD WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION FOR YOU BUT INTENSE LOBBY AND GOOD MANIFESTOS.

COME TO THINK OF IT,IS HE THE FIRST PERSON TO PROMISE LIGHT,ROAD AND BRUHAHAH ANSWER IS NO,

SO HIS JOURNEY TO THE EAST OF THE NIGER IS JUST AN OBLIGATION HE HAS TO FULFILL SO HE HAS DONE THAT BECAUSE HE IS AWARE NO VOTE IS COMING TO HIM IN THE PRESIDENTIAL.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by texazzpete(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
gernded:

DEAR READERS,

DO NOT BE DECEIVE BY CROWD OF PAID UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS AND MARKET WOMEN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WHAT TO EAT, THERE IS NO NOTABLE IGBO SON THAT CAME TO THAT CAMPAIGN GROUND.

I EXPECTED HIM TO TALK ABOUT THE ECOLOGICAL PROBLEM FACING ANAMBRA AT LEAST TO STILL SOME VOTE FROM NOTABLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

BUHARI IS AN ANTI IGBO AND THE CPC HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INDIGBO AS A POLITICAL PARTY .
HE THINK HE CAN JUST COME AND SAY RUBBISH AND PEOPLE START VOTING HIM.THEY JUST WANT TO COLLECT THE MONEY AND VOTE FOR THE BEST CANDID.

IN NIGERIA CROWD WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION FOR YOU BUT INTENSE LOBBY AND GOOD MANIFESTOS.

COME TO THINK OF IT,IS HE THE FIRST PERSON TO PROMISE LIGHT,ROAD AND BRUHAHAH ANSWER IS NO,

SO HIS JOURNEY TO THE EAST OF THE NIGER IS JUST AN OBLIGATION HE HAS TO FULFILL SO HE HAS DONE THAT BECAUSE HE IS AWARE NO VOTE IS COMING TO HIM IN THE PRESIDENTIAL.

Please send me your address so I can mail you copies of Queen Primer and Brighter Grammar.
What the heck is 'INDIGBO'? Are you sure you're Igbo? Even a non-Igbo like myself knows that's wrong.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by omanzo02: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Bishop dey fear Buhari, no be lie, afterall delusional coupist are dangerous. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
Up Buhari!

Crowd in onitsha was not so huge. But you can rest assured that they were not hired grin
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by seal777(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Wit al the sons and daughters you have in PDP,for 12yrs wat was the gain?. People like you like lies and cheap publicity which we at CPc detest wit passion.

They re busy giving bribe to traditional rulers, party chieftains and journalist in abuja yle we re campaining: No matter how much they spend, the masses will vote them out.

They re accountable to nigerians once the CPC govt takes charge May 29 2011.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by gernded(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
gernded:

DEAR READERS,

I AM SORRY FOR THE ERROR INDIGBO CORRECTION NDIGBO BUT MY MAMA TELL ME SAY I BI IGBO, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT BUHARI IS NOT A DEMOCRATICAL POLITICIAN.

HE IS FEEDING ALL THE BIASED MINDS WITH LIAR THAT MAN GOT NOTHING TO OFFER , HE JUST WANT TO CLINCH POWER AND IMPLEMENT HIS SHARIA .

AGAIN AND AGAIN CPC/ACN/APGA/PPA ARE NOT NATIONAL PARTY AND A REGIONAL PARTY OF SORTS WILL NEVER WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

LABOUR AND PDP IS THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari In Onitsha, Promises Improved Power Supply Only by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
Poor turnout.

Unappealing food on the table.

Unprofessional/Disgraceful banners

Misrable looking people possibly attending under duress pictured at rally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory Speech / APC Is Ahead Of APGA, PDP And Labour Are Out Of The Race - El-rufai Retweets / Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.