Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu (23078 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by mosesaigbe(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Something great is knocking

Stay glue

SOGshops Cares cool
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

crypto will make people more poorer.

you are not elon mask, you are from africa, stop chewing more than you can bite.
wow, so you really think like this?, I just can't believe it, like I'm shocked people still think like this in the 21st century.
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
wow, so you really think like this?, I just can't believe it, like I'm shocked people still think like this in the 21st century.

you better be shocked.

fantasy is different from reality

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by WallStreetfx(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:

na only Forex traders go tell u how risky crypto trading is. The one with with lesser risk is crypto abitrage. you see all this people telling u crypto na future, na because market still dey bullish when retracement happen you will see premium tears. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Kobicove(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Savior from what?

As a former Deputy Governor,he is eminently qualified to have a say on the matter.

Do you honestly think he would have ad a dissenting view of he were still working at the CBN? undecided
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Kobicove(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2021
arantess:

Receive sense

You're the one who needs to receive sense... you people react to everything based on emotions and sentiments instead of common sense angry
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by calcal: 2:57am On Feb 09, 2021
brushesz:
They can't compete with the pace of crypto.

All those CBN bankers are outdated, most of them can't even balance account talkless of application of logic
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Mcslize: 3:47am On Feb 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

crypto will make people more poorer.

you are not elon mask, you are from africa, stop chewing more than you can bite.

We don't deal on negativity. Is it not someone from Africa that crypto has changed his life for good?

If you know who Bitcoin chief is, you supposed to know bitcoin changed his life. He is from Nigeria just in case you don't know. He now travels the world without stress.

The government you are fighting for with their terrible policies that always impoverish the masses will never make life good for you. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

It was here someone sold 0.8 bitcoin he bought for 70k as at 2015 for 12 million naira. Which government of Nigeria will have given him such amount of money?

So to you, you think the government has your interest at heart? The government want you to be a slave forever just in case you don't know.

They want you to be eating the scrubs that they give to you as one of the masses. They don't want you to be wealthy by any means. They will never make any policy that will favour you as a citizen of this shithole.

Be wise my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by mmsen: 5:03am On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Most fraudsters are males.

All paternity fraud is committed by females and it is much more devastating than financial fraud.

Marital fraud - where women pretend to love a man for money is also rife.

And there are other women who scam men online and in real life, pretending to care about that man in order to help themselves to their assets.

So no, most fraudsters are not male, women are also the past and the present - they are a part of the reason why the world is the way that it is.

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by lexy2014: 5:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Basher8583:

No bro. They operate illegally

Is there anywhere I said they operate legally? I said they operate freely. D question is why has CBN not banned them yet
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Seniorwriter(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2021
AerialMapper:

Bros, from your earlier accusation, you don’t really understand much!

Examine the screenshots and match it with my post. I said I sold USDT for naira and got the naira paid into a Nigerian account. You claim it is impossible and I just showed you it was possible. USDT is crypto as well. I converted $ADA to $USDT.

Guy, I even thought you knew about crypto; didn’t realize you were just a noise maker!

You should've ignored him after your screenshot proofs.
Many people on NL are kids In investment and international markets matters no matter their age.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Difrent: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Mcslize:

We don't deal on negativity. Is it not someone from Africa that crypto has changed his life for good?

If you know who Bitcoin chief is, you supposed to know bitcoin changed his life. He is from Nigeria just in case you don't know. He now travels the world without stress.

The government you are fighting for with their terrible policies that always impoverish the masses will never make life good for you. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

It was here someone sold 0.8 bitcoin he bought for 70k as at 2015 for 12 million naira. Which government of Nigeria will have given him such amount of money?

So to you, you think the government has your interest at heart? The government want you to be a slave forever just in case you don't know.

They want you to be eating the scrubs that they give to you as one of the masses. They don't want you to be wealthy by any means. They will never make any policy that will favour you as a citizen of this shithole.

Be wise my brother!

Calm down
Crypto trading and investment in Nigeria HAS NOT HELPED ANY MASSES....only a select few who could risk some money to make marginal gains and it's only because the market is bullish presently .....a year ago,how many of your so called masses was dealing in crypto

ask yourself , if forex is LEGAL, why did government ban crypto? They are similar in trading. But government needs forex but don't need bitcoin, so its interest should be forex demand and supply which the cryptocurrency craze is disrupting. How can any same government watch an essential commodity just flow out of its economy like that ..... Yes its favouring some youths but they vast majority are affected negatively by crypto activities

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by jojothaiv(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2021
“I would have preferred some deep thinking about how to come up with a regulatory framework that restricts the use of cryptocurrency or subjects it to some surveillance that alerts the central bank if there are serious abuses that can affect financial system stability"

E be like Moghalu no say we no get thinkers not even shallow one as far as Naija is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Collinsanele: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Kobicove:
This guy wants to project himself as the saviour by publicly contradicting the CBN which was his former employer undecided

Can you just listen to yourself?
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Collinsanele:

Can you just listen to yourself?

The government's decision to curtail crypto currency in Nigeria is a preemptive preventive action since it has become a veritable avenue for committing scams and funding illegal activity in Nigeria.

These opposition candidates criticising the move would have done the same thing if they were in position of authority.

You people need to stop allowing yourselves to be fooled by persons who are just making comments to play to the gallery!
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by CryptoRepublic1: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2021
African leaders are the most myopic idiots on earth, elon musk bought btc worth 1.5b dollars the other day, grayscale has invested more than 100billion dollar in crypto space these guys are among the smartest people on earth, but our slowpokes are there going to and fro on the same issue.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Flickzvill(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2021
AerialMapper:

You’ve got to enable Binance Pro, move your coin to your P2P wallet. You’ll see buyers and sellers listed. I sold USDT and this is how it went. I picked a buyer, clicked sell, Binance held the coin in escrow. The buyer paid into my ***** account ( I won’t name the bank because if bad belle people). When the buyer confirms money has been sent and I confirm receipt, Binance sends me a message to release the crypto. Deal done!
i am interested in learning crypto trading on binance with you. Pls reply thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by snoopz: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2021
the thinking brains replaced with cow brains, what do you expect
Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by AerialMapper: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Flickzvill:
i am interested in learning crypto trading on binance with you. Pls reply thanks

I do not trade. I use Binance as a wallet to keep disposable funds; funds which otherwise would have been in a bank account and the banks would have been debiting all sorts of charges from and insulting me with 3% interest annually!
If the money grows... fine! I skim off profits to take care of pressing needs. If it falls... fine, I leave the money till the next bull run.

I know this isn’t the response you expected but I won’t bullsh*t you into thinking I am what I’m not

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu by Flickzvill(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
AerialMapper:

I do not trade. I use Binance as a wallet to keep disposable funds; funds which otherwise would have been in a bank account and the banks would have been debiting all sorts of charges from and insulting me with 3% interest annually!
If the money grows... fine! I skim off profits to take care of pressing needs. If it falls... fine, I leave the money till the next bull run.

I know this isn’t the response you expected but I won’t bullsh*t you into thinking I am what I’m not

okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi / Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.