Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix (971 Views)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / Winners Get Rewarded In The TECNO Pouviour 3 Power Extravaganza Promo / Update On The So Called "Empowerment" Program By Infinix Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by ucheman501: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2021
biztyb:

Guy don't waste your time. You are not getting anything. This is their usual way...all na scam.

You are just confused and lost in your hatred for infinix.

May God help you.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by ucheman501: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2021
biztyb:

I pity u bro. Better don't waste your time with this nonsense.

It's better you pity yourself because you're very confused.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
biztyb:

OP stop posting this rubbish abeg. Where have you seen people winning this kind of gifts worth #350,000 except their own people.

All na scam joor
I tire o. They go just siddon dey type rubbish oo for people head. They are so unrealistic.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
biztyb:

I pity u bro. Better don't waste your time with this nonsense.
Dem no dey hear word.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2021
ucheman501:

You no well oo...

Did OP tell you that it isn't real?

Na wa for you o
How is it real? Na you win last year?
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

Another awesome opportunity from Infinix
Wait oo. Is this what you call opportunity? Na wa for you oo.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

Every February of each year infinix puts a lot of smiles and love in couples life. This is a great opportunity i won't be missing.

Kudos to Infinix.
You don even carry the months for head. Yeye marketer like you.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by pumupmachine: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
biztyb:

Which one be dis again oga OP,...

You guys have cum with this infinix scam again.
Better scam oo. Them no dey tire to dey give people false hope.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

Yes oo. This one no be wetin person go take play.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

Every February of each year infinix puts a lot of smiles and love in couples life. This is a great opportunity i won't be missing.

Kudos to Infinix.
No excuse to miss this one.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope you don write your own love story ooo grin
Still on it o.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope it is not ending anytime soon.
The closing date is on the link .
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
maduksben:

Nice one from infinix always given to the people.
Dem dey try sha.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes ooo, Infinix to much
Pretiboi:

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
I definitely wont miss this too
Pretiboi:

Kudos to Infinix.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol, OP nor fit carry last nah
Pretiboi:

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's not 14th of Feb. yet nah
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope it is not ending anytime soon.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP you do well ooo
maduksben:

Thanks for information OP
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by alfredtemile: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asin eeehn, N350k for this hard time. . . Na must win ooo
maduksben:

I hope not because i will be going to write my own love story soon. I want to be part of the winners.

N350,000 no be beans abeg.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
You don talk am finish ooo
biztyb:

OP stop posting this rubbish abeg. Where have you seen people winning this kind of gifts worth #350,000 except their own people.

All na scam joor
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
It has always been their staffs, don't be deceived!!!
biztyb:

All na scam joor
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
i just tire for them ooo. . .
biztyb:

Which one be dis again oga OP,...

You guys have cum with this infinix scam again.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na who get Love story to write go fit compete abi?
hansonf60:
All our OP way be lover boys and girls , but they form actors for here where are you?

It's the season of Love and Infinix is ready to reward your efforts.
All you have to do is write a love story and the most creative ones will get a Valentine's package worth #350,000 in #AnInfinixLoveStory

Make unman use the same energy way unman take they fight each other take win small money money for unna self seems Buhari don close BITCOIN na the chance to cypto this phone brands

To take part see details below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKeWNcqMuWM/?igshid=1sgc164w63sb9
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
They are really trying though with their activities
Pretiboi:

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ooooh, i thought i was the only one that noticed
Pretiboi:

Kudos to Infinix.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is an awesome one from Infinix this February
hansonf60:
All our OP way be lover boys and girls , but they form actors for here where are you?

All you have to do is write a love story and the most creative ones will get a Valentine's package worth #350,000 in #AnInfinixLoveStory

Make unman use the same energy way unman take they fight each other take win small money money for unna self seems Buhari don close BITCOIN na the chance to cypto this phone brands

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes oooo. . . Smiles all the way
Pretiboi:

Kudos to Infinix.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
i wan first am write so.
Pretiboi:

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Infinix Marketers and their Lies. . .
hansonf60:

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Information that they themselves will win. . . SMH
maduksben:

Thanks for information OP
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Which People do you know that they have given to before?
maduksben:

Nice one from infinix always given to the people.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Very unrealistic set of people. . .
pumupmachine:

I tire o. They go just siddon dey type rubbish oo for people head. They are so unrealistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Certified With 8,520 Mah Battery / Apple Iphone X 64gb At Giveaway Price / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.