Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix (972 Views)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / Winners Get Rewarded In The TECNO Pouviour 3 Power Extravaganza Promo / Update On The So Called "Empowerment" Program By Infinix Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by manolates: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:
All our OP way be lover boys and girls , but they form actors for here where are you?

It's the season of Love and Infinix is ready to reward your efforts.
All you have to do is write a love story and the most creative ones will get a Valentine's package worth #350,000 in #AnInfinixLoveStory

Make unman use the same energy way unman take they fight each other take win small money money for unna self seems Buhari don close BITCOIN na the chance to cypto this phone brands

To take part see details below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKeWNcqMuWM/?igshid=1sgc164w63sb9

I go love oo. But #350,000 worth no bad sha.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by manolates: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Every February of each year infinix puts a lot of smiles and love in couples life. This is a great opportunity i won't be missing.

Kudos to Infinix.
kudos to Infinix.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by manolates: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
maduksben:

Nice one from infinix always given to the people.
They never get tired of blessing people.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by manolates: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ruchytechy:

My own be say. I will still try whether or not it's true. It's worth it.
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A51 Stucks On Boot Loop / SOLD New Open Box Iphone 12 Pro Max 256GB WWU.. SOLD / Dimensity 9000 Beats Apple Iphone 13's A15 Chip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.