Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix (974 Views)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / Winners Get Rewarded In The TECNO Pouviour 3 Power Extravaganza Promo / Update On The So Called "Empowerment" Program By Infinix Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
He that has ears let him hear. . .
biztyb:

I pity u bro. Better don't waste your time with this nonsense.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by coromellinda: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol, this wan weak me
pumupmachine:

How is it real? Na you win last year?
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's exactly the point.
ucheman501:

You are just confused and lost in your hatred for infinix.

May God help you.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
ucheman501:

It's better you pity yourself because you're very confused.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by saintwalga: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na Infinix haters go first even do am first. . .
hansonf60:

Yes oo. This one no be wetin person go take play.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Abi nah. No one is supposed to miss this for anything
hansonf60:

No excuse to miss this one.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, really.
hansonf60:

Dem dey try sha.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by chapelaries: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
No jokes at all. wink
hansonf60:

Yes oo. This one no be wetin person go take play.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just tire for this Oponu, Mk e dey dia dey get unnecessary hope.
pumupmachine:

Wait oo. Is this what you call opportunity? Na wa for you oo.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol, you sef don reason am abi
pumupmachine:

You don even carry the months for head. Yeye marketer like you.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Them too lie abeg. . . Scammers!!!
pumupmachine:

Better scam oo. Them no dey tire to dey give people false hope.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
biztyb:

See dis one, how many times has infinix put smiles on your face before...

Oga stop the hype biko
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by shorelink: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
wink grin undecided lipsrsealed
biztyb:

Guy there is nothing awesome about this valentine gifts from infinix....

It is one of their usual tricks to waste people's time and at d end u get nothing.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
maduksben:

Thanks for information OP
You are welcome.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
biztyb:

See dis one, how many times has infinix put smiles on your face before...

Oga stop the hype biko
no be hype matter, me sef wan try my luck.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
shorelink:
Them too lie abeg. . . Scammers!!!
Have u tried. If no. There is no justification in what u r saying.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by hansonf60: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
chapelaries:
Na who get Love story to write go fit compete abi?
That one choke me sef grin
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:
All our OP way be lover boys and girls , but they form actors for here where are you?

It's the season of Love and Infinix is ready to reward your efforts.
All you have to do is write a love story and the most creative ones will get a Valentine's package worth #350,000 in #AnInfinixLoveStory

Make unman use the same energy way unman take they fight each other take win small money money for unna self seems Buhari don close BITCOIN na the chance to cypto this phone brands

To take part see details below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKeWNcqMuWM/?igshid=1sgc164w63sb9
How come I just dey see this post? Mk sense o.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Another awesome opportunity from Infinix
Really nice.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope you don write your own love story ooo grin
I hope so too.. #350,000 worth of gift is a lot.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Every February of each year infinix puts a lot of smiles and love in couples life. This is a great opportunity i won't be missing.

Kudos to Infinix.
Ehen. So dem dey like to share money like this. Where have I been?
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope it is not ending anytime soon.
It shouldn't oo. Late comers like us.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

OP, i hope it is not ending anytime soon.
Check the link. It's ending tomorrow.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
maduksben:

Nice one from infinix always given to the people.
I agree.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
maduksben:

Definitely i will not be missing this opportunity too. I can feel am already a winner. grin
cool shocked
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Farizzy: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

How do you know it is a scam? Have you been scammed before?

Guy stop being a nuisance of yourself because of the hatred you have for infinix.
I don't think its scam oo. Infinix dey try wella fr people. That I know for a fact.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:
All our OP way be lover boys and girls , but they form actors for here where are you?

It's the season of Love and Infinix is ready to reward your efforts.
All you have to do is write a love story and the most creative ones will get a Valentine's package worth #350,000 in #AnInfinixLoveStory

Make unman use the same energy way unman take they fight each other take win small money money for unna self seems Buhari don close BITCOIN na the chance to cypto this phone brands

To take part see details below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKeWNcqMuWM/?igshid=1sgc164w63sb9

Aww. This is so nice.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Another awesome opportunity from Infinix
Great opportunity I must say.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Every February of each year infinix puts a lot of smiles and love in couples life. This is a great opportunity i won't be missing.

Kudos to Infinix.
You don't mean it. So many persons would have been waiting for this.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
maduksben:

Yes o...infinix always with lots of opportunities for people to win lovely gifts this valentine.
I particularly love the fact that they put this love season in mind.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

Oga is it your time they are wasting...

Stop discouraging people from opportunities.
My own be say. I will still try whether or not it's true. It's worth it.
Re: Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix by Ruchytechy: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
pumupmachine:

I tire o. They go just siddon dey type rubbish oo for people head. They are so unrealistic.
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A12 Full Review - 1 Month Later / Iphone 7 Needed Asap! / My Experience Using The Glo Online Appointments Manager For NIN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.