Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) (77267 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / ₦1.6Trillion: Inside Hotel With The World’s Most Incredible Pool In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by pickatyouu: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is a wonderful and magnificent piece of art. And what baffles me is the constant anual building for 21 years.

Best place to take a girl wey no wan open, if the cold enter body, legs go open willingly.

Check my signature down below for your car tracking installations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Looks like my favorite cartoon, pingu land.

Oh.. my love for snow
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by GeneralPula: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Maycher:
Calling Nigeria a country is an insult to countries like this.

Nigeria doesn't seem to be moving forward at all, instead we're retrogressing. Ordinary 24hrs power supply is rocket science to the people in government.

When are we ever going to get this point? Pheww!!

Achieving something like this in Nigeria is Vision 3100 or better still, Vision Impossible.

We don’t even have snow..

Now how do we get there?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Cutiekatty: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
See people just dey pay big money to sleep natural mortuary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abeg na who say money no good?

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Riele:
This is my honeymoon spot with seun.

Yes! I don't care what you all think

I laughed in Fulanese

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by ugodson(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cold will kill person for here o!
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by highchief1: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Explorers:
Since the first Hôtel de Glace opened in 2001, two million people have visited, with 70,000 guests staying overnight

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/escape/article-9211003/The-2021-version-Canadian-ice-hotel-Quebec-features-15-themed-suites-large-slide.html
i will never sleep der.e be like casket.God forbid

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Chirowman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by olisaEze(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Person go fit match leg for ground so?

The average oyinbo takes a lot of beautiful experiences from life when dying.

The average African on the other hand, has experienced a lot at the point of death!

How d life wan take balance?undecided

6 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hotel for vampires!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by purples25(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
I love this.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
A hotel built for ice men!!!... Impressive!

This is what happens when a nation has succeeded in solving all the basic and pressing needs of her citizens... They can afford such ostentatious indulgences.

In certain other nations, they can't even boast of constant electricity and simple security.

Life truly no balance!!!

6 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by thatsleepboy1: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
I hope sun won't shine in this place cos it'll be disastrous.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by extol1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
what baffle me most in the whole story is that it took them just six weeks to erect this creative buildings that will generate billions of dollars to them. just imagine if we are execute this kind of project, I will take them 8 years to finish it.
just to repair third mainland bridge, not constructing new one is taking 30 weeks.
I weep for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Pascal181: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Buhari and his herdsmen will be looking for a way to destroy that beautiful structure

2 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by thelish(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
bigeliot:
A big NO for me. I can not come and kill myself. Am not used to that kind thing. B like spiritual house to me. My opinion. If u bash me u will fall and die

Same here.
It's scaring to me
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Maycher:
Calling Nigeria a country is an insult to countries like this.

Nigeria doesn't seem to be moving forward at all, instead we're retrogressing. Ordinary 24hrs power supply is rocket science to the people in government.

When are we ever going to get to this point? Pheww!!

Achieving something like this in Nigeria is Vision 3100 or better still, Vision Impossible.

It's only possible in Canada because of the climate. The temperature in the location where that ice hotel was built remains below zero for several months, up till end of March. By summer, the whole building would have melted and that place will be ordinary soil.
Nigeria simply doesn't have that temperature. Even Jos with its famed cold weather cannot even boast of temperature less than 15°C at any time of the year.
California State in the US is richer than Canada but also can't boast of this hotel for the same reason that they just don't have the climate.
So you can see that it has nothing to do with how messed up Nigeria is.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
oh my goodness!

wow
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
I can only go for site seeing not staying overnight cos I Can't be putting on cardigan overnight so as to be able to sleep inside the iced room grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
Looks like my favorite cartoon, pingu land.

Oh.. my love for snow
Old woman is trying to make herself feel young by watching cartoon.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by orlaglobal234: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Op pls how can i get chance to work in this hotel presently I'm reside in Nigeria but i can travel down to Canada at any time
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by VanBommel(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
kingreign:
Looks like the ice hotel in 007 bond 2002 movie titled 'die another day'.
you're very smart, it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Jega2000(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
U sure say no be heaven be this.. grin grin grin
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by FBIBOT(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is beautiful... But how come the ice isn't melting? Looks like Clark Kent lair grin
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Old woman is trying to make herself feel young by watching cartoon.

cheesy

The same old woman you've been seeking her attention. You lot suck on here.

Just buzz off!
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by KoshCAD: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
My dream country. Not the worthless one here
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is wawulence grin hubby u dey see
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
I will build one in Nigeria soon grin grin
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don know set e no go pass Quebec
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
And Africans still dey cast and bind. Even the devil is shocked at the stupidity of Africans. shocked
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Guestlander: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hotel where you can drink the chandelier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.