Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) (77268 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / ₦1.6Trillion: Inside Hotel With The World’s Most Incredible Pool In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by shilz(f): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beautiful but I don't like it.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

We don’t even have snow..
Now how do we get there?
grin
your tunnel vision is spectacular
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

Now how do we get there?

grin
that's was how I ask a Nigerian graduate, how will he achieve sharing of one bag of rice each to all reasonable tax paying resident of his local government, if he is the council chairman.
he answered," it's impossible"
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

Now how do we get there?
grin
your types are the people we have in government. no content
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

Now how do we get there?
grin
your types are the people we have in government. no content
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kennydoc:

It's only possible in Canada because of the climate. The temperature in the location where that ice hotel was built remains below zero for several months, up till end of March. By summer, the whole building would have melted and that place will be ordinary soil.
Nigeria simply doesn't have that temperature. Even Jos with its famed cold weather cannot even boast of temperature less than 15°C at any time of the year.
California State in the US is richer than Canada but also can't boast of this hotel for the same reason that they just don't have the climate.
So you can see that it has nothing to do with how messed up Nigeria is.
ha intelligent Bros! think outside the box for once

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Old woman is trying to make herself feel young by watching cartoon.

cheesy
mumu
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

The same old woman you've been seeking her attention. You lot suck on here.
Just buzz off!
you self dey answer that mumu
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
I will build one in Nigeria soon grin grin
logic; how will you achieve it
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eagba:
you self dey answer that mumu

My brother, see me o. I Dont know what I bought from him.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eagba:
logic; how will you achieve it
No mind me boss, just kidding
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
but seriously, you can build that in a rain forest with ice, just try coat the ice with silicone, it reflects the sun and keeps the ice cool for a long time.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eagba:
mumu
Unku! .. Face front abeg.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jman24:

The point is... What have Nigeria been creative with?

They have crude oil but can't refine 100% of it
They have gas, damns and sun but can't give you 24/7 light
They have laws against grazing but can't enforce maybe because they can't irrigate desert areas(something Egypt did 5000 years ago) to feed livestock

So you seriously think they would do something with ice if it were here? grin
It has everything to show how messed up Nigeria is.

The state of California is creative with their own available resources (Refineries scattered all over)

I have not stopped laughing grin

Of course, we all know Nigeria is messed up. I know how messed up Nigeria is cos I have seen what decent countries look like.
I am only saying that he used a wrong example. Even the UK doesn't have anything like that ice hotel, and probably won't be able to build it anywhere now.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Unku! .. Face front abeg.
overgrown bully get a life for once
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kennydoc:

Of course, we all know Nigeria is messed up. I know how messed up Nigeria is cos I have seen what decent countries look like.
I am only saying that he used a wrong example. Even the UK doesn't have anything like that ice hotel, and probably won't be able to build it anywhere now.
Omolomo4eva:
but seriously, you can build that in a rain forest or in that your jos with ice, just try coat the ice with silicone, it reflects the sun and keeps the ice cool for a long time.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eagba:
overgrown bully get a life for once
Overgrown pokenoser. Get a life 4 once...
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Mryacks: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
kingreign:
Looks like the ice hotel in 007 bond 2002 movie titled 'die another day'.

Yeah..
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Eagba(m): 4:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Overgrown pokenoser. Get a life 4 once...
guy I hardly put mouth for una nl matter. but this lady never said anything provoking. you just went hard on her, without caring about her current state of mind. she could be someone dear to you or me, like a cousin friend, a school mate, a street neighbor or someone that just needs your help. the way you bullied her can cause something else for you. because God can be sensitive.
I just feel like letting you know, for the sake of tomorrow.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2021
Eagba:
guy I hardly put mouth for una nl matter. but this lady never said anything provoking. you just went hard on her, without caring about her current state of mind. she could be someone dear to you or me, like a cousin friend, a school mate, a street neighbor or someone that just needs your help. the way you bullied her can cause something else for you. because God can be sensitive.
I just feel like letting you know, for the sake of tomorrow.
alright.. I hear u..
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
So I will just carry my body and dedicate it to pneumonia,In d name of enjoyment ?Hell no I will pass......call me local,or wat ever u like.Na ogun Oba go kii u dia.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Babaken(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
kingreign:
Looks like the ice hotel in 007 bond 2002 movie titled 'die another day'.
you are right
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Merino(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Beautiful! But nothing does last for ever though.

If this is a world � wonder today, it will be a mind wonder tomorrow... People will ask, did it ever exist?

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Merino(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Riele:
This is my honeymoon spot with seun.
Yes! I don't care what you all think
hmm How much you go carry go there
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by folaolufunmi(f): 5:31am On Mar 24, 2021
This is really incredible, thanks for sharing this detailed pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.