Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) (77264 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / ₦1.6Trillion: Inside Hotel With The World’s Most Incredible Pool In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Karleb:

Why do we need rain when we have cows?
how about a cow dung hotel de corntree lol according to nairalanders ooo����
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Jostoman: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Maycher:
Calling Nigeria a country is an insult to countries like this.

Nigeria doesn't seem to be moving forward at all, instead we're retrogressing. Ordinary 24hrs power supply is rocket science to the people in government.

When are we ever going to get to this point? Pheww!!

Achieving something like this in Nigeria is Vision 3100 or better still, Vision Impossible.
They don't have time for anybody now the only thing they are after now is how to revalidate their membership card.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by 12345baba(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Our politicians never see this place?
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Jman24(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Kennydoc:

It's only possible in Canada because of the climate. The temperature in the location where that ice hotel was built remains below zero for several months, up till end of March. By summer, the whole building would have melted and that place will be ordinary soil.
Nigeria simply doesn't have that temperature. Even Jos with its famed cold weather cannot even boast of temperature less than 15°C at any time of the year.
California State in the US is richer than Canada but also can't boast of this hotel for the same reason that they just don't have the climate.
So you can see that it has nothing to do with how messed up Nigeria is.

The point is... What have Nigeria been creative with?

They have crude oil but can't refine 100% of it
They have gas, damns and sun but can't give you 24/7 light
They have laws against grazing but can't enforce maybe because they can't irrigate desert areas(something Egypt did 5000 years ago) to feed livestock

So you seriously think they would do something with ice if it were here? grin
It has everything to show how messed up Nigeria is.

The state of California is creative with their own available resources (Refineries scattered all over)

I have not stopped laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by kolaaderin: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2021
sleeping in this severe cold as a black man from hot African countries, you die well like Alaska fish.

1 Like

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by AlphaSoul: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Explorers:
This year, the hotel spans 30,000 square feet and 15,000 tons of snow were used during construction.

This incredible image shows the ice hotel's beautiful chapel for 2021, where couples can get married.

The thrilling ice slide at Hôtel de Glace.

Construction on the hotel began in December, with it taking 50 workers around six weeks to build.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/escape/article-9211003/The-2021-version-Canadian-ice-hotel-Quebec-features-15-themed-suites-large-slide.html
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by 9jaRealist: 1:29am On Feb 10, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
There is beauty in the world

Ice buildings especially ice hotels becoming the latest sensation

Saw smth like this on BBC yesterday

It’ll all melt by the spring/summer. grin grin grin
>
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by 9jaRealist: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Nonexistent:
No, they sabi turn everything including misfortunes to their advantage.

Exactly! In contrast, Nigerians/Africans are too busy wailing about challenges to see same as opportunities...SMH undecided
>
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Just left there yesterday with bae, very lovely place to be.. up nepa
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by chukxie(m): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Beautiful. An apt example of making lemonades out of lemons. I saw something similar exactly a year ago at the Harbin Ice Festival in Harbin, China.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by criuze(m): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Just looking over there from Buharis camp

but that feels like heaven
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by pacespot(m): 2:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Canada, here I come. Omoh these Canadians don't know global warming o, see enjoying.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 4:52am On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

The same old woman you've been seeking her attention. You lot suck on here.
Just buzz off!
Trying to get ur attention?? Why would i do that?
well, just knw i was only messing wit u.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by leomarz007: 5:27am On Feb 10, 2021
the music that suits this frozen hotel should be the chorus of Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. @Explorer kudos. you're doing well. We endorse your for minister for culture and tourism on NL

2 Likes

Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by VulgarLee(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Africa is hell but no will say this to you
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Kennydoc:

It's only possible in Canada because of the climate. The temperature in the location where that ice hotel was built remains below zero for several months, up till end of March. By summer, the whole building would have melted and that place will be ordinary soil.
Nigeria simply doesn't have that temperature. Even Jos with its famed cold weather cannot even boast of temperature less than 15°C at any time of the year.
California State in the US is richer than Canada but also can't boast of this hotel for the same reason that they just don't have the climate.
So you can see that it has nothing to do with how messed up Nigeria is.
You missed the point, he isn't saying we should build something like this.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’ll all melt by the spring/summer. grin grin grin
>
It has been there for years undecided
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Masterfireplace: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
We are one of the leading fireplace manufacture in India. check our website to know more [url]wood fireplace[/url]https://masterfireplaces.in/
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Karlovic:
cool cool Beautiful, in Nigeria this type project would cost 600 million dollars and will take 10 years to complete.
10 years ? The project will never come to reality bro.. cos na sun go melt the snow las las if dem no do am in time
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Trying to get ur attention?? Why would i do that?

well, just knw i was only messing wit u.

Can you just stop mentioning me, please? In fact after reading a case where a nairalander was insulting someone who wanted to help him and still went to meet this fellow in his place and got arrested, I had no choice but to conclude 85% of you guys here have a mental case, that is why you will just go about picking on someone for no reason. Can you hear yourself? Messing with me. For what?

Just go and use your meds and you'll be alright. My little cents.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by toffyz(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2021
I can't believe people are salivating to be here...Really!
This place looks strange, fetish, and arcane!
Whites and terrible inventions
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by ayterajah(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2021
I will visit there .... it's not far from my abode
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
Wow This Guys Generate $10 Million A Year With Their Snow.
Lets Not Jealous Them.
Lets Also Generate Something With Our Rain Even If Its N1,500 A Year grin
lolzzz its like you forgot this country is govern by a cattle rearer who just banned crypto.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by ONUTOPSY(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2021
It's no going area for me. I can't imagine the level of cold in there.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Nonexistent:
No, they sabi turn everything including misfortunes to their advantage.
While you blacks bitch and complain about everything.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2021
bigeliot:
A big NO for me. I can not come and kill myself. Am not used to that kind thing. B like spiritual house to me. My opinion. If u bash me u will fall and die
exactly. It's beautiful but I can't sleep there especially with those sculptures. It looks mythical.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

Can you just stop mentioning me, please? In fact after reading a case where a nairalander was insulting someone who wanted to help him and still went to meet this fellow in his place and got arrested, I had no choice but to conclude 85% of you guys here have a mental case, that is why you will just go about picking on someone for no reason. Can you hear yourself? Messing with me. For what?

Just go and use your meds and you'll be alright. My little cents.
Lol.. I cnt believe "old woman" got u dz triggered.

to me, i was just playing around. Hahahahaha.
i mean we all do it around here. Have'nt you?

btw, i don mention you that frequently. So dont make it look like i keep punching d quote link anytime i come across ur moniker..

i'm not that obsessed abt u neither am i stalking u.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol.. I cnt believe "old woman" got u dz triggered.

to me, i was just playing around. Hahahahaha.
i mean we all do it around here. Have'nt you?

btw, i don mention you that frequently. So dont make it look like i keep punching d quote link anytime i come across ur moniker..

i'm not that obsessed abt u neither am i stalking u.

Just stop. You mention me all the time. it's just because I've been ignoring you that's y it looks like it's not always you do it.

Mind you, calling me old doesn't bug me because Im not old and i pray to live till good old age. So??

Just let me be. Please.
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

Just stop. You mention me all the time. it's just because I've been ignoring you that's y it looks like it's not always you do it.

Mind you, calling me old doesn't bug me because Im not old and i pray to live till good old age. So??

Just let me be. Please.
Ignoring me, hahahahahaha.. I'd bet dz is d 1st time i've mentioned u dz year.

abt stopping, remember dz is a public space nd u can mention/quote whoever as at when due. So lil mama, it's up to u to reply or ignore.

comprende?
Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by lukeyboy246: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
Wow This Guys Generate $10 Million A Year With Their Snow.
Lets Not Jealous Them.
Lets Also Generate Something With Our Rain Even If Its N1,500 A Year grin
nawa y are u disgracing this our dear country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.