Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary (20882 Views)

How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Brunicekid(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2021
4th picture:

Ihejirika and his green cap!!!
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by EmekaA125(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If their governors oversee the primaries, Uche Ekwwunife will win, if Peter Obi and Nwc oversee it, Valentine Ozigbo will win. Either way PDP is not a threat to APGA come Nov.6
Dr Godwin Maduka should be a force in this primaries but he's not really serious about this guber race.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

I see them winning.they have the machineru

Are you in Anambra? Which machinery? APC is not on ground,Andy Ubah will work against APC if he didn't get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Pio44: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Asgard13:

Is all about anambra

Anambra is APGA ... it stops on his desk.

Good candidate.
na before, not now obiano have fail us
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Cantonese: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2021
How did Wike become the governor? Was it the other governors before him who handled the primaries?

He cannot be in charge of his state and at the same time be in charge of the NWC of the party. He must allow the NWC discharge the lawful responsibility. That’s how they end up foistering a bad candidate on the party and costing the party the election.

And by the way after his act in Obigbo what has he come to do in Anambra state? He must leave the NWC and the delegates in Anambra state to choose their preferred candidate for the November governorship election please.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by HacheNoire: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Ohakim now looks like a houseboy
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Tranquill: 2:14am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:
Wike should mind his Rivers state and stay off Anambra.
His presence in Anambra can only be used by opponents to campaign against PDP candidate in Anambra.
The name Wike is synonymous to Buhari in the SE now.

Let Wike mind his Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo.

On the topic, I like Ekwunife. Very strong woman. I hope she emerges to give APGA a strong run for their money.
Who are you to tell Ndi Anambra whom to associate or give red carpet to? Focus on your Abia and let the dynamic and proactive Ndi Anambra work out their salvation.

We seem aligned on Ekwunife though but will change camp if you don't change your ways. Nuf said.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Tareq1105: 2:18am On Feb 09, 2021
olaboy33:
If there's anyone I like in Pdp, it has to be wike.

Man always wants the best for Pdp and undoubtedly has a large influence.

He would have to prove that large influence next year presidential primaries.

You think presidency na moi moi?

We all witnessed the POS 101 that Atikulooooter taught him in 2019 primaries even at his backyard (PH).

Omo, Presidency is not a child's play.

Not until then you will realize that Wike influence doesn't go beyond Rivers and that he's the most hated governor by his Co governors in PDP.

Just quote me then.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Tranquill:

Who are you to tell Ndi Anambra whom to associate or give red carpet to? Focus on your Abia and let the dynamic and proactive Ndi Anambra work out their salvation.

We seem aligned on Ekwunife though but will change camp if you don't change your ways. Nuf said.

It's like you drank Omo.

I'm from Anambra and have the rights to talk about my state.
Moreover, Anambra is Igbo land, so it wouldn't have mattered whether I'm from Anambra or not before i can tell Wike to stay off SE and mind his minority state.

Wike is an electoral liability in SE as things stand. He is like Buhari. If he is seen to be supporting any PDP candidate in Anambra, that candidate will lose as IPOB will mobilize the grassroot against such candidate, giving APGA flawless victory.
Ndi Anambra don't want such. We want a robust election between PDP and APGA.

If Wike loves Anambra PDP, he should stay back at Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo state where e can come and throw his weight around.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by AsomughaChuks02: 2:36am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

It's like you drank Omo.

I'm from Anambra and have the rights to talk about my state.
Moreover, Anambra is Igbo land, so it wouldn't have mattered whether I'm from Anambra or not before i can tell Wike to stay off SE and mind his minority state.

Wike is an electoral liability in SE as things stand. He is like Buhari. If he is seen to be supporting any PDP candidate in Anambra, that candidate will lose as IPOB will mobilize the grassroot against such candidate, giving APGA flawless victory.
Ndi Anambra don't want such. We want a robust election between PDP and APGA.

If Wike loves Anambra PDP, he should stay back at Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo state where e can come and throw his weight around.

With or without Wike, PDP is not a threat to APGA. Some of you are so lost in social media that you refuse to face reality. APGA owns and controls Anambra state from bone to flesh. The churches, Town unions, Markets, local govts etc. When we told you people that PDP wouldn't win a single local government in 2017, it sounded too funny to accept right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by BrownRoofRep: 3:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Wike coming to Anambra will certainly destroy the candidates chance of any magic, certainly.

Little sense will tell him that ipob is very strong in Anambra and as it stands now, he is much hated by Ipob.

I will strongly advice him to stay off radical places like Nkpor and Onitsha or he will be plastered with sachets water.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Diligence: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2021
When it comes to Anambra elections, Pls note as follows:
1. Anything APC is seen as Buhari/Fulani/Herdsmen.
2. APGA had bn accepted as Nke Anyi until recently {performance is now seen as average}. PDP has a chance per se...
3. Mothers/Women are almost worshipped in Anambra {2 female Senators}
4. Zoning for inclusion is considered in Anambra
5. Personality of the candidate & Religion also matter
6. Your money is number 6 in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Edo boy. I commented because Anambra is my state. All my existence in NL have been about issues involving Ndiigbo. Be it Ikwerre-Igbo, Anioma-Igbo, Edo-Igbo,Yoruba-Igbo issues.
One thing is and have been constant, I'm an Igbo who is passionate about my ethnic group.

But you are an Edo boy who has spent how many years on NL trying to prove to yourself that you are Igbo. How pathetic can that be?

Are you that cursed? Is Edo that bad that you have to deny her and be claiming Igbo for how long now?
Is this your obsession with Igbo not unhealthy?

This is an Igbo (Anambra) thread but here you are huffing and puffing again. Writing google translated Igbo to deceive yourself.

Grow up bro.

Nkogheri and nzuzu on Freestyle. See the clear meaning of pathetic if you not know Mr passionista?

Shut that pathetic lying mouth of yours. You only look more foolisshhhh trying to cover your desperation up.

Anambra threads , tens even hundreds of them abounds here you have never commented on any but you rushed here because you saw Wike and by extension Ikwerre. Your life on rotates on these people. Your breath is all about them, your thinking is all about them, Infact everything na all about them that's why you hardly control yourself on sighting any thread about them because you are already consumed in desperation.

You have made them so popular that every tom, dick and Harry knows about them even those yet to know have read it all thanks to one man whose only reason of been on nairaland is to talk about others..

His own father's house and immediate community is not worth talking because it is of less Importance...Be nnia gbara oku so there is nothing to write their....24/7 roaming the internet and searching on how to popularise others..

Continue calling Edo when you are tired then you shut the hell up and face reality. All threads you have created here are just for one section of people.

#spits#....Wait another one will soon come up today so u can jump in and start lamentations as usual...since all your breath and living now depends on Wike and his people.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Cantonese:
How did Wike become the governor? Was it the other governors before him who handled the primaries?

He cannot be in charge of his state and at the same time be in charge of the NWC of the party. He must allow the NWC discharge the lawful responsibility. That’s how they end up foistering a bad candidate on the party and costing the party the election.

And by the way after his act in Obigbo what has he come to do in Anambra state? He must leave the NWC and the delegates in Anambra state to choose their preferred candidate for the November governorship election please.

What concerns Oyigbo with Anambra election. How do that relate Abeg or you guys just like to about talking rubbish.

Ipob menace.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Diligence:
2. APGA had bn accepted as Nke Anyi until recently {performance is now seen as average}. PDP has a chance per se...

And they were able to come 2nd last election that pdp couldn't.

You guys lie a lot. Stop using your configured minds to Judge others.

Maybe the people contesting under apc are Hausa fulani.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

I see them winning.they have the machineru

One thing is certain, it will be a tough fight but all these pdp apologist should stop lying and go and sit down.

Apc came second in the last election and pdp was nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by markfem2: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Diligence:
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Cajal(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Party of tax collectors
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Alkason:

APGA is the number 3 party now in Anambra state. APC is stronger than APGA there.
What PDP need is to work together,any of their top 3 candidates will win.

you must be kidding..... APGA is like a religion here

some old men and women in the rural areas knows no other party except Ojukwu's party (APGA)

so it's almost impossible to defeat APGA in a gubernatorial election

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

It is the turn of anambra south. I see ifeanyi uba winning
Sen. uche ekwunife is from Anambra south too
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

Sen. uche ekwunife is from Anambra south too

No,she's from njikoka in anambra central
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Alkason:

Are you in Anambra? Which machinery? APC is not on ground,Andy Ubah will work against APC if he didn't get the ticket.

Ifeanyi uba in apc will take nnewi and ekwusigo.he will take orumba south and ihiala.pdp can manage aguata.he will also take dunukofia, idemili north and south.in the north,he will take oyi and anambra east and west.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

No,she's from njikoka in anambra central

She's from igbukwu in aguata LGA (Anambra south) but married to Agu-Ukwu (Anambra central)

she's free to represent her paternal sentorial zone
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

Ifeanyi uba in apc will take nnewi and ekwusigo.he will take orumba south and ihiala.pdp can manage aguata.he will also take dunukofia, idemili north and south.in the north,he will take oyi and anambra east and west.

go and sit down..... ifeanyi uba isn't that popular

he can only win nnewi north and south LGA.... finish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

She's from igbukwu in aguata LGA (Anambra south) but married to Agu-Ukwu (Anambra central)

she's free to represent her paternal sentorial zone

No.she has always represented anambra central in politics in all her life so let her continue
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

go and sit down..... ifeanyi uba isn't that popular

he can only win nnewi north and south LGA.... finish!!!!

He isn't popular buy used an unknown party to defeat known parties.you should lie down boy
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

No.she has always represented anambra central in politics in all her life so let her continue

you can't dictate to her wat to do......sen.stella odua is also representing her father's senatorial district in the Senate

sen.binta Garba represented her husband's side at the house of reps (bauchi)...she later went back to represent her paternal sentorial zone in the Senate (adamawa)

so Ekwunife can do that too
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

He isn't popular buy used an unknown party to defeat known parties.you should lie down boy

he only benefited from sympathy votes cus APGA and Obiano treated him unfairly

secondly Andy uba and brother esselu divided the votes massively

if only Andy and esselu teamed up....one of them would have defeated ifeanyi ubah

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by keneck1: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And they were able to come 2nd last election that pdp couldn't.

You guys lie a lot. Stop using your configured minds to Judge others.

Maybe the people contesting under apc are Hausa fulani.
ipob rats are so miserable and very inconsequential
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Nkogheri and nzuzu on Freestyle. See the clear meaning of pathetic if you not know Mr passionista?

Shut that pathetic lying mouth of yours. You only look more foolisshhhh trying to cover your desperation up.

Anambra threads , tens even hundreds of them abounds here you have never commented on any but you rushed here because you saw Wike and by extension Ikwerre. Your life on rotates on these people. Your breath is all about them, your thinking is all about them, Infact everything na all about them that's why you hardly control yourself on sighting any thread about them because you are already consumed in desperation.

You have made them so popular that every tom, dick and Harry knows about them even those yet to know have read it all thanks to one man whose only reason of been on nairaland is to talk about others..

His own father's house and immediate community is not worth talking because it is of less Importance...Be nnia gbara oku so there is nothing to write their....24/7 roaming the internet and searching on how to popularise others..

Continue calling Edo when you are tired then you shut the hell up and face reality. All threads you have created here are just for one section of people.

#spits#....Wait another one will soon come up today so u can jump in and start lamentations as usual...since all your breath and living now depends on Wike and his people.

I see I hit a nerve there , Edo boy. grin

Which Anambra thread do I not comment on? I comment on all Anambra and indeed all Igbo threads.
I however only comment on them when it involves non Igbo groups coming there to foment trouble, non Igbos like yourself.

You are the rejected one , an Edo man whose life revolves around Ndiigbo. Onye ajulu aju.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2021
keneck1:
ipob rats are so miserable and very inconsequential

As In very useless and miserable set of people..They lie, propganda is their watchword, everything about is full of scam with their head scammer residing in britain and feeding off from their Stupidity.

They have turned themselves to bitter set of people and that bitterness they will die with.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

I see I hit a nerve there , Edo boy. grin

Which Anambra thread do I not comment on? I comment on all Anambra and indeed all Igbo threads.
I however only comment on them when it involves non Igbo groups coming there to foment trouble, non Igbos like yourself.

You are the rejected one , an Edo man whose life revolves around Ndiigbo. Onye ajulu aju.

And he is laughing at his foolishhhhness, or haven't you realize that you are now consumed in desperation.

Even Edo people will hit you hard because they knows what I stand so your faculty if actually is working and not skewed to only be roaming the net looking for Ikwerre and Anioma should have realized that I don't give a damn about Edo.

If you are educated as you wish many to believe it won't be hard to note that Osagyefo means Great and it is a Ghanaian used mostly to refer to Kwame Nkrumah as Osagyefo Dr. Nkrumah but No you ain't that educated because your education is only on Ikwerre and Anioma..not even your immediate community or her neighbors because you are obsessed with what people stand on..

Well, one funny fact is thay as you cry further the same people makes their decision more clear to your as you continue to wail...

Ifele eme chi....

A sitting governor has no right to move and talk for his party political progress because some desperate beings are bitter.

They are who they are ,maybe u can go and lift another half essay and insert osita mordi, errm..and other jargons inside..grin

Nzuzu on freestyle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Commissioner, Pastor Nwachukwu Beats Ifeoma Alu, Burns Goods, Money / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos) / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.