Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary (20892 Views)

How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Maobichek: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If their governors oversee the primaries, Uche Ekwwunife will win, if Peter Obi and Nwc oversee it, Valentine Ozigbo will win. Either way PDP is not a threat to APGA come Nov.6

Uche Ekwunife is tasted and capable but Anambra ppl can't allow a woman to emerge as their governor, When Etiaba was there briefly, there was rancor cos she is a woman. Apga will win once Soludo is their flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

And he is laughing at his foolishhhhness, or haven't you realize that you are now consumed in desperation.

Even Edo people will hit you hard because they knows what I stand so your faculty if actually is working and not skewed to only be roaming the net looking for Ikwerre and Anioma should have realized that I don't give a damn about Edo.

If you are educated as you wish many to believe it won't be hard to note that Osagyefo means Great and it is a Ghanaian used mostly to refer to Kwame Nkrumah as Osagyefo Dr. Nkrumah but No you ain't that educated because your education is only on Ikwerre and Anioma..not even your immediate community or her neighbors because you are obsessed with what people stand on..

Well, one funny fact is thay as you cry further the same people makes their decision more clear to your as you continue to wail...

Ifele eme chi....

A sitting governor has no right to move and talk for his party political progress because some desperate beings are bitter.

They are who they are ,maybe u can go and lift another half essay and insert osita mordi, errm..and other jargons inside..grin

Nzuzu on freestyle

Edo people will not reject you their son.

I know you are not Igbo and it has nothing to do with your moniker. It just so easy for an Igbo to pick up on a non Igbo vibe, we are that unique a people and that will always leave impostors like you sticking out like a sore thumb.

Anioma and Ikwerre are both Igboid speaking people who are directly neighbors to SE. So even if for once we entertain the notion that am obsessed with them as you are insinuating, the obsession would be understandable.

But how do we explain how a grown ass man like yourself will be on Internet 24/7 clowning around , claiming Igbo when a new Igbo baby can obviously see you are not one?
Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Wike is free to go anywhere he wants, but there will be grave consequences for Anambra PDP is he is found to be supporting any candidate. We don't want such non Issue based politics, so he should do well to keep his fat ass in Rivers state.

Once again Bini boy, Anambra is not Edo.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

It is the turn of anambra south. I see ifeanyi uba winning

As someone has pointed out, Ekwunife is from Anambra South.
And unites South with Central.
She is good to go.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

With or without Wike, PDP is not a threat to APGA. Some of you are so lost in social media that you refuse to face reality. APGA owns and controls Anambra state from bone to flesh. The churches, Town unions, Markets, local govts etc. When we told you people that PDP wouldn't win a single local government in 2017, it sounded too funny to accept right?

Nnaa, maybe in the past APGA had complete Dominion as shown in clearing the entire LGAs in the last election.
But Obiano has not done so particularly well in his second tenure. He has actually been underwhelming. Its almost like APGA is taking our support for granted, which is not a good thing.
We need a strong PDP challenge that will keep APGA on her toes, and Ekwunife will provide just that.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Edo people will not reject you their son.

I know you are not Igbo and it has nothing to do with your moniker. It just so easy for an Igbo to pick up on a non Igbo vibe, we are that unique a people and that will always leave impostors like you sticking out like a sore thumb.

Anioma and Ikwerre are both Igboid speaking people who are directly neighbors to SE. So even if for once we entertain the notion that am obsessed with them as you are insinuating, the obsession would be understandable.

But how do we explain how a grown ass man like yourself will be on Internet 24/7 clowning around , claiming Igbo when a new Igbo baby can obviously see you are not one?
Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Wike is free to go anywhere he wants, but there will be grave consequences for Anambra PDP is he is found to be supporting any candidate. We don't want such non Issue based politics, so he should do well to keep his fat ass in Rivers state.

Once again Bini boy, Anambra is not Edo.

Is Obvious Wike/Ikwerre has recycled your brain to Edo the more reason you carry them for mouth grin

Please can someone tell this man that he is sounding like a broken record. Oga you are broken.

Look at what he is writing..Lol

Obsession is a disease.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Solsix(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If their governors oversee the primaries, Uche Ekwwunife will win, if Peter Obi and Nwc oversee it, Valentine Ozigbo will win. Either way PDP is not a threat to APGA come Nov.6
Uche ekwunife can't win anambra election we will not vote her. A senator from anambra central . She should wait for other zones to have thier time otherwise apga will still carry 5hr day

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Solsix(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Uche ekwunife can't win anambra election we will not vote her. A senator from anambra central . She should wait for other zones to have thier time otherwise apga will still carry the day
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Is Obvious Wike/Ikwerre has recycled your brain to Edo the more reason you carry them for mouth grin

Please can someone tell this man that he is sounding like a broken record. Oga you are broken.

Look at what he is writing..Lol

Obsession is a disease.

Bla bla bla!

Dimkpa Bini!

Why can't you focus on your Bini and leave Ndiigbo alone?

Emelu gi ya eme?

Online is a place where people get to be their real self. But your case is so bad that you can't even be your self on line. You are here impersonating Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Bla bla bla!

Dimkpa Bini!

Why can't you focus on your Bini and leave Ndiigbo alone?

Emelu gi ya eme?

Online is a place where people get to be their real self. But your case is so bad that you can't even be your self on line. You are here impersonating Ndiigbo.

Mr leave Innocent Edo people alone, you are just sounding like a broken 1960 record..

Inago be that but may God show you another part.

Please can someone tell this man that he is sounding totally broken..grin.

Disease of obsession.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Mr leave Innocent Edo people alone, you are just sounding like a broken 1960 record..

Inago be that but may God show you another part.

Please can someone tell this man that he is sounding totally broken..grin.

Disease of obsession.

Non more Google translated Igbo? grin
Onye ajulu aju.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Non more Google translated Igbo? grin
Onye ajulu aju.

So you no call Edo again, well first obsession handled.

It is only on nairaland that someone who hasn't see your face let alone meeting will arogate monopoly of wisdom to himself to tell you were you from.

I used to think that it was mainly all these children below 18 years that usually do so more reason I ignored them but it is obvious that even an adult with the brain of a Juvenile still does that..

Jisike because I can imagine myself arguing you be this and u no be this...No.

Continue sounding like the broken record..grin Gaan
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

It is only on nairaland that someone who hasn't see your face let alone meeting will arogate monopoly of wisdom to himself to tell you were you from.

I used to think that it was mainly all these children below 18 years that usually do so more reason I ignored them but it is obvious that even an adult with the brain of a Juvenile still does that..

Jisike because I can imagine myself arguing you be this and u no be this...No.

Continue sounding like the broken record..grin Gaan

Dimkpa Bini.
All Igbo old timers here know you and all your other monikers.
You deceive no one. I see you crave and love my attention, but I'm sorry this is where it all ends for today.
Ndo.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Dimkpa Bini.
All Igbo old timers here know you and all your other monikers.
You deceive no one. I see you crave and love my attention, but I'm sorry this is where it all ends for today.
Ndo.

That's the best reply below

Jisike because I can't imagine myself arguing you be this and u no be this...No.
Continue sounding like the broken record.. Gaan
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

Ifeanyi uba in apc will take nnewi and ekwusigo.he will take orumba south and ihiala.pdp can manage aguata.he will also take dunukofia, idemili north and south.in the north,he will take oyi and anambra east and west.

No need for argument,let's watch and see.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

you must be kidding..... APGA is like a religion here

some old men and women in the rural areas knows no other party except Ojukwu's party (APGA)

so it's almost impossible to defeat APGA in a gubernatorial election

Complaints against Willie Obiano have reached every part of Anambra. His closeness with APC is another problem. They lost all the Senatorial elections last time.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

As someone has pointed out, Ekwunife is from Anambra South.
And unites South with Central.
She is good to go.

If so,she's formidable.she will likely win but I don't think anambra is ready for a woman governor and instead of pdp to win,apc will rig and win
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Alkason:

Complaints against Willie Obiano have reached every part of Anambra. His closeness with APC is another problem. They lost all the Senatorial elections last time.

Apga have always lost senatorial elections na
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

Victor Umeh was in the Senate. Secondly, with APC conducting the last election and APGA being in alliance with them. It's totally different.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by iddonla: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Brunicekid:
4th picture:
Ihejirika and his green cap!!!
lol@ ihejirika..
amadioha ni
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

I see them winning.they have the machineru
You have started again after Edo, In my State Anambra,it's Apga and Soludo that would win the 21 Local Govt, apc won't win any local govt.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

If so,she's formidable.she will likely win but I don't think anambra is ready for a woman governor and instead of pdp to win,apc will rig and win
Apc rigging does not work in Anambra
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Alkason:

Victor Umeh was in the Senate. Secondly, with APC conducting the last election and APGA being in alliance with them. It's totally different.

No,umeh won a bye election where he was the lone candidate

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by BrownRoofRep: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

That's the best reply below

Jisike because I can't imagine myself arguing you be this and u no be this...No.
Continue sounding like the broken record.. Gaan
Relax dude, we all know you are not Igbo.

Stop claiming Anambra please. The shit is very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Cantonese: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What concerns Oyigbo with Anambra election. How do that relate Abeg or you guys just like to about talking rubbish.

Ipob menace.

As old as you are, you do not know that with what happened to the Igbos in Obiano with the instructions of Wike impacted negatively on his relationship with the east?

Just looking at your moniker, you are a MUNTULA.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
BrownRoofRep:
Relax dude, we all know you are not Igbo.
Stop claiming Anambra please. The shit is very annoying.
Next, if you have something else to say..
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cantonese:

As old as you are, you do not know that with what happened to the Igbos in Obiano with the instructions of Wike impacted negatively on his relationship with the east?

Just looking at your moniker, you are a MUNTULA.

Whatever happened in Oyigbo ends in Oyigbo...It has no impact on others or did that stop Wike from visiting Enugu state..

You are the only suffering from your figment of imagination while others are moving ahead.

If there is anyone to blame then that should be Nnamdi Kanu who with his mouth unleashed young boys to their death through his online republic.

Wike is the Governor of Rivers state and must take active measures to make sure his take enjoys relative peace and as at today that's the case.

So Anambra is Anambra and not Rivers state. If you want to cry with Oyigbo go their and cry with them..

Inukwam affect relationship...dey dia dey writh in pain of another person's matter..

Nde ala

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

Those fools are far from reality. This is a lone election not like general election and who wins or loses lies in any decision buhari will make and how it will favour his party.

If apc will all the demarketing to can come 2nd last election then I don't see any reason they won't spin a surprise this time they are more organized.

PDP is not even a threat to this election, just mark my words. Neglect all these noise makers.

If pdp supposed be a threat u should hv known by now...
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Those fools are far from reality. This is a lone election not like general election and who wins or loses lies in any decision buhari will make and how it will favour his party.

If apc will all the demarketing to can come 2nd last election then I don't see any reason they won't spin a surprise this time they are more organized.

PDP is not even a threat to this election, just mark my words. Neglect all these noise makers.

If pdp supposed be a threat u should hv known by now...

The only threat in pdp is ekwunife.apga still remains the favourite but if it looks as if pdp will win,APC will rig it
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc rigging does not work in Anambra

It will against pdp
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

The only threat in pdp is ekwunife.apga still remains the favourite but if it looks as if pdp will win,APC will rig it

Ekwunife is not a threat to anybody, forget those hyping her here. Nobody knows her.

Na today ekwunife begin contest for Governorship or do they think they are misleading novice.

From Pdp to ppa to apc to pdp...she has been moving. How many times did she contest on ppa?

She can defeat umeh in central district doesn't transcends to her popularity outside, on her says of outing under ppa what was her position?

I don't predict but I detest liars who come online to paint pictures of what is not existing..

It won't be easy for any political party at all irrespective of party but the most influential who understands agreement will win if only apc is willing to yield certain machineries.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Cantonese: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Whatever happened in Oyigbo ends in Oyigbo...It has no impact on others or did that stop Wike from visiting Enugu state..

You are the only suffering from your figment of imagination while others are moving ahead.

If there is anyone to blame then that should be Nnamdi Kanu who with his mouth unleashed young boys to their death through his online republic.

Wike is the Governor of Rivers state and must take active measures to make sure his take enjoys relative peace and as at today that's the case.

So Anambra is Anambra and not Rivers state. If you want to cry with Oyigbo go their and cry with them..

Inukwam affect relationship...dey dia dey writh in pain of another person's matter..

Nde ala

That’s the problem with people who are myopic.

You falsely assume that what happened in Oyigbo ended in Oyigbo. “It has no impact on others” as you say. You did not consider that Igbos who lost friends and relations in Oyigbo would have reported all that transpired in that area to their relations in the SE and diaspora. You think they will not wait to repay Wike in his own coin? You make it sound so simple!

“Others are moving ahead”. Who stopped them from moving ahead. I laugh at people like you who do not know how these things work.

“Kanu unleashed young boys to their death...”. And you think the soldiers ordered by Wike killed just the young boys? You think that action would just be swept under the carpet?

“Ndi ala”. Maybe you can consider pursuing a career in iyi ala in Yaba left.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Cantonese:

That’s the problem with people who are myopic.

You falsely assume that what happened in Oyigbo ended in Oyigbo. “It has no impact on others” as you say. You did not consider that Igbos who lost friends and relations in Oyigbo would have reported all that transpired in that area to their relations in the SE and diaspora. You think they will not wait to repay Wike in his own coin? You make it sound so simple!

“Others are moving ahead”. Who stopped them from moving ahead. I laugh at people like you who do not know how these things work.

“Kanu unleashed young boys to their death...”. And you think the soldiers ordered by Wike killed just the young boys? You think that action would just be swept under the carpet?

“Ndi ala”. Maybe you can consider pursuing a career in iyi ala in Yaba left.

Ana Akogheli..

Report to relations for them to do what ?

Abeg nwoke Oyigbo dey rivers state and whatever happened there ends there.

How do that concern people in other states. They have a governor so let them sort out their issues with him.

Blame Nnamdi for any soul lost.. afterall no be una dey call am supreme leader.

Nde ala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.