Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter (1624 Views)

Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For Cristiano Ronaldo In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by TruthHurts1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kriss216: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
cheesy

Isn’t it too early for the Apostles to start drinking?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
people of this world ehn,very quick to turn there back.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Rammerodmc: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
E don happen...I can see fellow haters walking into the trend like....
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
the same klopp that liberated them from 30yrs of misery
look at arsenal now arsene Wenger should go he is only Europa league expert since Wenger go how life for them

5 Likes

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kilishihunter: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
That's the sad thing about life Success has many many friends while reverse is the opposite

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by TheExecutioner: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
I have given up on humanity! Look at the type of ingratitude and childish mentality I'm seeing here! angry

5 Likes

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by reccy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
That's ingratitude, ungrateful, irresponsible, shortsighted, and selfish plastic fans that allow their mind do the thinking.....

If not, how on earth will someone conceive such a derogatory and awkward idea of sacking such a coach? What are they expecting before? Should carry the league again? In a league as competitive as epl? The man deserves an accolade and commendation and not some flimsy talks that hold no water.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by eallstar: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Almost all the key players are on injuries,
Liverpool use high class midfielders as defender against city.
Those guys only have little defensive experience to tackle high class city forwards.
Someone like Henderson and James Milner are midfielders

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Rammerodmc:
E don happen...I can see fellow haters walking into the trend like....
we don enter since
fergie001(captain america) assemble us abeg, i wan perform magic here grin grin

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2021
TheExecutioner:
I have given up on humanity! Look at the type of ingratitude and childish mentality I'm seeing here! angry
english fans, na there way, e get luck no be blackman e be

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by luvola(m): 2:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Dominique front page
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Great100000: 5:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Lolz
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by fergie001: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Kyase:
we don enter since
fergie001(captain america) assemble us abeg, i wan perform magic here grin grin
Good.....Yes he should go handle Die Mannschaft jareh..

He should leave Liverpool jareh grin cheesy grin cheesy

We, Dortmund fans reject him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01 theboss100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Wha kindda stupid act is this? Injuries and fatigue are plaguing the team. If he was on this kindda streak when 80% of the regulars are around, it would have been enough reason to justify their claims. And as for Jürgen not having a plan B, I totally agree.
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by ThierryJay: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2021
And I thought Liverpool fans were smart. A coach that was within a single point of winning the league 2 years ago against the best ever man city side, and then won you the league last year after 30 years of drought.

A coach that made Liverpool the most feared EPL team of the last three years. You suddenly want to throw all that away because they are going through a rough patch mainly due to injuries to key players? What guarantee do you have that the Gerard you want will do half as good. Looking for another Lampard scenario ba?

Please give me the Klopp either to Barcelona or Arsenal, I want to see something.

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Ray07(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
fergie001:

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01 theboss100
e done happen grin
Fans would always be fans.

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by slawormiir: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass fan
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Gbest90(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
fergie001:

Lolz.

Liverpool rival fans eh cheesy They've come to hate him so much, that they look for even the slightest opportunity to taunt him. cheesy

Not even Sir Alex Ferguson would win a league title without All of his senior centre halves.

I know no 'sane' Liverpool fan will utter any of those rubbish sha.

In Klopp We Trust

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by fergie001: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz.

Liverpool rival fans eh cheesy They've come to hate him so much, that they look for even the slightest opportunity to taunt him. cheesy

Not even Sir Alex Ferguson would win a league title without All of his senior centre halves.

In Klopp We Trust
No excuses.......Why is Klopp always the one who brings up excuses?

We have seen Pep go many times with injuries to his very senior players...seasons in and out.

We saw same with Spurs last season and so on......

Let him go get other centre-halves nah.....

When United bought Lukaku he screamed that Liv can never go that route.....the following season he got Van Diyk for same amount and then topped it with Becker.

Tuchel said it years ago that the man is a terrible loser. When he was winning, he was always thumping his chest, smiling and the cynosure of all pressmen....now he is losing and telling us he doesn't have centre-half....what would he rather I do?

He should goan sleep jareh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sack him sharperly..... ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01 theboss100

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by donoro(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't even think these are Liverpool fans which kind enemy of progress will say he should take van dijk and arnold with him grin grin grin. Na fergie001 and those yanited fans they disguise grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by fergie001: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
donoro:
I don't even think these are Liverpool fans which kind enemy of progress will say he should take van dijk and arnold with him grin grin grin. Na fergie001 and those yanited fans they disguise grin cheesy
We don't want him in Dortmund.

He is spent. We told Liv that he will.collapse after some years...his tactics is stationary. Goodluck to Liverpool but we don't need him at the Signal Iduna....period

grin grin cheesy

Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
fergie001:

hahaha, one say make e go newcastle grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
fergie001:

We have seen Pep go many times with injuries to his very senior players...seasons in and out.

When United bought Lukaku he screamed that Liv can never go that route.....the following season he got Van Diyk for same amount and then topped it with Becker.

Tuchel said it years ago that the man is a terrible loser. When he was winning, he was always thumping his chest, smiling and the cynosure of all pressmen....now he is losing and telling us he doesn't have centre-half....what would he rather I do?

Sack him sharperly..... ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01 theboss100
damn you just finish klopp grin grin grin
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz.

In Klopp We Trust
until una finish 6th una go know
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
All this noise after one slight drop in phenomenal form?!!.. Come on football fans! Klopp out?!! Are y'all kidding me right now?!!!

What will Stevie G do differently?!! You guys better be careful what you wish for... Learn a thing or two from Chelsea.
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Gbest90(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Angelfrost:
All this noise after one slight drop in phenomenal form?!!.. Come on football fans! Klopp out?!! Are y'all kidding me right now?!!!

What will Stevie G do differently?!! You guys better be careful what you wish for... Learn a thing or two from Chelsea.

Lolz.

Those ain't Liverpool fans na. It's just banter.

Imagine one saying "you are not good enough for our great club" cheesy As if there was anything great about Liverpool until God sent Jurgen. grin

Or the ones saying that he should go alongside Van Dijk and Trent. grin cheesy All these United fans no well sha. Dem no wish Liverpool well at all. grin
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Gbest90(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kyase:
until una finish 6th una go know
See them. grin
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gbest90:

See them. grin
we are only concern for you guys
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by Kyase(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz.

Those ain't Liverpool fans na. It's just banter.

Imagine one saying "you are not good enough for our great club" cheesy As if there was anything great about Liverpool until God sent Jurgen. grin

Or the ones saying that he should go alongside Van Dijk and Trent. grin cheesy All these United fans no well sha. Dem no wish Liverpool well at all. grin
how dem take be united fans now.....
Re: Angry Liverpool Fans:"Go Back To Dortmund!" #KloppOut Trends On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 3:30am On Feb 12, 2021
fergie001:

Ossheyyyy Encyclopedia! Leave Klopp o sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Female Football Teams From Arab Countries / 2014 World Cup: Messi, Neymar, Robben, Others Nominated For Golden Ball / 3 Odd Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.