Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Outside Beauty Really Matters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outside Beauty Really Matters (273 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outside Beauty Really Matters by onefortunate(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
My sister, don't be deceived, men are attracted by what they see on the outside first before they get attracted by what's inside you.

Forget that inner beauty they preach to you in your local community meetings, men can't see what's in you untill they get closer to you.

If I don't find you attractive physically, I won't come near you. You can't be looking unkempt and be shouting "it's inner beauty that matters." Yes, inner beauty matters, but outside beauty propels a man to 'chyke' you.

Even pastors go for outside beauty first before getting to know if she's spirit-filled; if she's burning for Christ.

It's like a man who wants to buy a car, if the body looks so rusty and dirty, even though the engine is brand new and in a very good shape, he won't be attracted to such car.

You don't have to be rich like DJ Cuppy or Kim Kadeshean to look beautiful. Make your hair, wear dresses that suit your skin colour, look presentable, package yourself well and walk like you're not owing cooperative society any money.

You are a woman, a beautiful one...it is how you present yourself people will welcome you.

#relationship #woman #selfesteem

For more articles like this, follow me on this platform by clicking the link below:

https://bossmeek.com/?bossref=kingsleyfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Come To His Aid!! / A Woman Welcome A Baby Girl After 8 Years Of Marriage / How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice. Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice With Veggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.