Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Little Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Little Advise (140 Views)

How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. / My Little Little Bitcoin Secrets _learn How To Start And Succeed In Cryptos Biz / As A Very Young Old Which Business Do You Think I Can Invest My Little 20k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advise by ilumute(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
MY LITTLE ADVISE

Most of us we have not prepared ourselves enough to compete in the labour market bcoz we do not have the required skills.

As an accountant if you don't have Accounting software skill no matter ur qualifications or degree, the person will still be missing the opportunity

We are now in digital World, don't rely on excel or micsoft skill only, let ur CV speak for you by leaning one or more of the Accounting/ERP Software skills

Even if you are not Accounting student u can still learn it and have an edge over others

Let prepare ourselves by adding all this skills to boost our CV.

Most companies are not ready to train anybody again they are looking for the ready made employee,

At getting to the last stage of the interview they will ask, can you use any of the accounting software , WHAT WILL IT BE YOUR RESPONSE? at the last stage of the interview

If you want to have an edge in the labour market u most have digital skills by leaning different kinds Accounting software
Chat me up on my watsap or Call 09094350955 for further explanation

(1) (Reply)

Why Smart Investors Hurriedly Bought Into This Estate, With Only 3 Units Left / A Private Business Paradise At Lekki Free Trade Zone / Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.