Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation (1812 Views)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / Railway Corporation Seeks N61.5b For Maintenance, Generates N1.13b / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamAtikulate: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divoc:

Same Observation about South West. I have travelled from Imeko to Ilaje, Ighoho, Ilajemeje, Akoko, Saki, Ede...I trade and farm all over Southwest . Baba those guys really need to travel and see what is happening else where. Aba is London compared to most South west cities and towns. They better travel oh...their leaders are deceiving them walahi.
You are so so right. You got the names to correct.

We went for a wedding in Abuja, so my guy decided to drive through SW on our way to Lagos instead of the normal route so that we will tour SW and see firsthand if truly SW is developed as our sophisticated brothers always claim on Nairaland.

The moment we entered Ekiti still we left Ibadan, na only graphic images we dey see.

Even Ibadan I thought is developed is quite an eye sore.

Yorubas truly need help.

Imagine people living in those kind of environment opening their mouth to Aba that is miles ahead of their cities.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamAtikulate: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, I haven't been to Aba but, I've heard about the roads and stuff. Is it possible to leave Port Harcourt to Aba north and come back the same day, I don't like night journey. (sorry for the off topic)
I was in downtown Aba and I can confidently tell you that Aba is miles ahead of every non-capital city outside SE and Lagos Island.

Bad roads in Aba exist only in the internet.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamAtikulate: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divoc:

Independent power firms and projects are springing up here and there in Aba. Major factories and artisans have been taken care of...Aba is growing silently. We don't make noise, we are rugged just that our governments are messing up. Both State and Federal .
I have stopped insulting Abia State government. After what I saw in SW, I will never insult Okezie again.

The only problem with Aba are mostly the federal roads.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:
yes very possible
Oh thanks
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by PHijo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
Look at this foool. You think the abokis spare you people in South South when they start their madness up North? You are more daft than I had anticipated. When they start their fracas with Igbos in the North, go there and tell them you're from Rivers state and see what they will do to you. Mumu

Tell that to your Igbo brother who has been trolling us with unsavoury comments!

We don't ourselves as meat chunks for their ready blades.

You cannot be making fun of victims of the Nigerian state and expect us to applaud people who voluntarily moved areas they know their lives could be in danger.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divoc:

It is possible bro. From PH to Aba on a normal shouldn't be more than 45 minutes. But bad road (Port Harcourt-Aba Express Road...a federal road) is our major problem.
I used Google maps but, it gave over 2 hours of journey time. It took me over 2 hours from Delta to PH, which was similar to the time Google gave.

glacswhite:

If road is Clear nah 30mins ooh .. Esp if Obohia Axis will be clear..

but from Osisioma u might say 45mins PH is more closer to Aba than Umuahia the Capital

am talking of Aba Central ooh not outskirts cos PH and Aba Outskirts u go dey boil rice enter PH n still comeback to add water to the rice
Somewhere like Oyigbo to Aba North, faulks road area. (Never been there though).
Under 1 hour would be grateful, I'm even scared of evening time in Rivers State.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamAtikulate:

I was in downtown Aba and I can confidently tell you that Aba is miles ahead of every non-capital city outside SE and Lagos Island.

Bad roads in Aba exist only in the internet.

How true is this? shocked

I saw horrible pictures on the internet on Nairaland, it discouraged me last year and I don't know if it's possible to reach there from Oyigbo to A a North in 2 hours.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I used Google maps but, it gave over 2 hours of journey time. It took me over 2 hours from Delta to PH, which was similar to the time Google gave.

Somewhere like Oyigbo to Aba North, faulks road area. (Never been there though).
Under 1 hour would be grateful, I'm even scared of evening time in Rivers State.

If road clear, from Eleme Junction (PH) to Faulks Road Aba(Ariaria) should not be more than 1 hour bro.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Solsix(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

With the labour market that is rigged to favour Yorubas, Igbos and Fulanis? Are you for real?

If you don't know how Nigeria functions just leave it. Nigeria is a country built on bigotry.
U are not making sense at all
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by IamAtikulate: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

How true is this? shocked

I saw horrible pictures on the internet on Nairaland, it discouraged me last year and I don't know if it's possible to reach there from Oyigbo to A a North in 2 hours.
The federal road is bad but it won't take you more than 2 hours to get to Aba from Obigbo.
Re: Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamAtikulate:

The federal road is bad but it won't take you more than 2 hours to get to Aba from Obigbo.
Well thanks, someone put fear on my body. He said I would leave very early in the morning and come back at night if I spend around 30 minutes - an hour wherever I'm going to in Aba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is Not Safe Anymore / Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) / I Will Resign From The Race And Apologise- Obi Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.