Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio (4383 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by MrDrey: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Female graduate runs mad after dumping man who sponsored her university education (Video)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/female-graduate-runs-mad-after-dumping-man-who-sponsored-her-university-education-video/

Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by richmond500: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2021
bloggers, the day I fear them was when one guy was stabbed by his girlfriend.
After the incident, where he went to collect treatment, his photograph was taken.

Na so bloggers carry the picture write Fulani herdsmen attacked a farmer in his farm

Its not what they wrote word to word sha but that was the message that was passed. The bobo later come out come deny the news lol.This happened in 2017 or so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Polynek(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm nawaoo
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by ayterajah(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Nollywood bloggers
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Sexmate10(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Bloggers can kill u with different topic. See this one headline grin
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by RedChiefPriest: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Lmaoooooo
Ngbanu I fear who no fear social media grin grin
How u take know na wetin happen be that? grin

Ayways if it's the truth
Then I hope she enjoy the madness for 57 years
I hate ungrateful people wink

2 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by johnkey: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2021
from the rumours we hear the truth.
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by MickzyDonald: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Ha ha she chop, she no wan wash hand
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
the future is female

2 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
richmond500:
bloggers, the day I fear them was when one guy was stabbed by his girlfriend, where he went to collect treatment, his photograph was taken.

Na so bloggers carry the picture write Fulani herdsmen attacked a farmer after a hectic farm work

Its not what they wrote word to word sha but that was the message that was passed. The bobo later come out come deny the news lol.This happened in 2017 or so
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by YorubaPrince: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dont chop a man's money if you know you're not going to marry him. But if you're sure that when he says oya, you'll marry him, then you can chop.

My 2 cents.
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Kriss216: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
Dont chop a man's money if you know you're not going to marry him. But if you're sure that when he says oya, you'll marry him, then you can chop.

My 2 cents.
So, because you’ll marry him, you have to chop his money? What happened to your own money? Are you prohibited from chopping your own money ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by tobidipity(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kriss216:

So, because you’ll marry him, you have to chop his money? What happened to your own money? Are you prohibited from chopping your own money ?

U can't chop what u don't have
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Kriss216: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
tobidipity:

U can't chop what u don't have
Qed.
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by BlueAir: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
angry Serves her right. I need that jazz to send a happy new year message to a bittch
Re: Female Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Man Who Sponsored Her University Educatio by Degrezhaa: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
This bloggers and their useless lies. All I know is she ran mad, and it's not because she dumped her man.

(1) (Reply)

3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video) / 34 Years Old And No Husband / What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.