Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay (60059 Views)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanction Against Nigeria Over Anti-gay Law / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
He who pays the Piper dictates the tune. The perverts put him there, now they dictate his tune. Hina is looking better and better everyday. Change the global currency to the Yuan. The US with all its perverts will collapse.

US pressure can't work in Africa. No to perversions.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Deicide:
Stop being unfortunate, it seems like you don't have anything to say only dumb people attack others for just small spelling error which I am sure was not done intentionally
lol you too why did you insult someone as uneducated for just airing his own opinion? Can’t you disagree in a civilized manner? You don’t deserve the courtesy that you can’t accord others.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
That is just the beginning,
Next is they would stand by and watch you get killed, no weapons, no publicity, all that Trump warnings would stop, America would take the stance of Europe, and Europe always supports their old allies in their conspiracy of silence,
All these were so obvious,
But una go just dey form stubborn,
There was a democrat coup in the US, spearheaded by the media, but that is story for another day,

christistruth01:

Trump almost destroyed the US Completely

Even attempting a Coup

Refusing to accept an Election defeat

Trying to Corrupt and destroy every institution in America in order to have his selfish way

If Trump knew he would loose he would have no problem rigging the Election and Sacking every Judge he thought would oppose his Crime

Trump was rotten Corrupt to the bone

and racist too

We do not Support Homosexuality but we can say that to Bidens face like we did to Obama it is an abomination to our People , Culture and Heritage

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
you better be typing this rubbish from sambisa. hypocrite
If you think that Sambisa is the only unsafe place in Nigeria, then you're really a child. You're henceforth ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by dangotesmummy: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
AlphaAlex:

Hahahahaha spot on I swear you know your shit,
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
This shows you how easily people are manipulated! To decieve a single person is difficult but to decieve the multitude is very easy!

Now you know why some of us supported Trump! Get ready for the sleaziest and most ungodly American President ever seen!

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by bukatyne(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Regex:

Nigeria does not value her assets. We don't. These westerners will come over take our brightest mind by offering them good money and thriving environment, because already Nigeria has spat them out.

Sadly true.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Damn damn damn damn"in omah lays voice" joe mohammadu biden don land. Where are the BIDEN as lickers ? He should do quick and sanction us jareh.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
bukatyne:

I found this very funny.
Very funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by sojfarm: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Can somebody educate me on any effect of sanctions from USA
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:
Oya all this northerners that supported him
Should go arrest him with hisbah police

But they can’t
Ibrahim will now marry musa grin
They were singing his praise , and now they will all pretend to never supported him.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2021
373three:
[s][/s]
is your father a gay?

Hmmmmm
Na deep question you ask am so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by angelfallz(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2021
The only way Nigeria get its acts together is if the current system of government is changed to a system that supports the heterogenous nature of Nigeria. That is, a system where the various ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria, control their own destiny.

Any other thing is a waste of time.

bukatyne:

@bold:

100% on point.

Nigeria should seriously start getting her acts together.

We would run to the Chinese and they would demand we learn Mandarin in return.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by kennyify88: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2021
ALL I KNOW IS THAT,,,
THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR THY LORD LUKE 1verse37,,,
GOD WILL CREATE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY FOR WE NIGERIANS, ONLY IF OUR LEADERS WILL STAND FIRM ON GOD SIDE....
TO GOD BE THY GLORY.....
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by angelfallz(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
I’m not expressing support for the anti-gay law, neither am I condemning it..I don’t really have an opinion on the issue one way or another even though I fundamentally believe it’s not the place of government to regulate people’s sex lives. But all I will say on this issue is that this is another reason African countries really need to develop themselves so we can rid ourselves of all this economic and diplomatic influence the US and western countries have over our domestic policies. You can’t keep seeking their financial and military support and expect them not to demand something in return. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. US always attaches some strings to their financial support. It’s always going to be that way.

the bolded that is where you get it wrong. Its just another way of saying, what should concern government with what people do in their bedrooms.
However, it should concern us what is going on in peoples bedrooms. Because it does not stay in the bedroom it comes out into the society, with devastating consequences.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by SenorFax(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2021
nijabazaar:
this is good news.

Civilised communities will always accept that humans are not all cut from the same linen.

Anyone interested in vfx?
Hola me
Interested
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe cheesy una never see anything yet, very soon, we will start to question any guy wooing us or any lady you guys woo if they are really male or female, shey biden is the best thing after sliced bread, same way bubu was sliced bread himself grin

We that supported Trump saw the future, best believe, Trump had a valid reason for visa restrictions which was flexible, Biden will carry the Lgbt nonsense for head and non of you will smell their border anymore, its so unfortunate he added financial aids to it cos he knows bubu will have no choice but to succumb, we dey wait grin
Exactly sis. Those biden ass lickers should also support him here, and not tell us how they wont support him on this one. THE WORLD WILL MISS TRUMP. SHEY CHINA NA ALSO WORLD POWER PASS U.S, SO THEY SHOULD COME AND STOP THEM ON THIS ONE. NIGERIAN MOFOS CLAIMING TO BE THE MOST LEARNED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Johnkay225: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
jimi4us:
Bobrisky right now
. So that is his problem now, I don't blame him at all, I blame all the crooks who call themselves our leaders who have been plaundering our commonwealth for their stupid selfish reasons. Even worse are the ones who stashed our monies abroad that these countries are using and having the gut to open their mouth to utter rubbish to us.. Nigerians is way richer than these countries,just that we have wicked men as leaders .. He should practice his gay in US and leave us the hell alone.. This is Obama's brain child.. Is this the problem bedeviling us now ?
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by YoungAncient1: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
With the kind of laws we have seen in the West the last 15 years, and the move in the entertainment, academic and social scenes, I must say that Religious people have become the vulnerable ones and as such, should be the ones protected.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:
Come! What manner of fuckery is this President Biden? I mean of all foreign policies towards Nigeria, this is what you want to start with? Dont let the wrath of God to descend upon you.I want be believe someone here
Mr joker it's endtime approaching .
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by masterP042(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Sinners hating other sinners for sinning differently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
ismoney:
God rules. Let’s stand with God. He made male and female.
U resemble person wey follow support biden
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Cogs(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Sanchez01:
With the level of confusion and chaos all over the world at this time, same-sex attraction is the problem of Biden and the United States. Worse is the fact that Nigeria has been reduced to nothing but a nation dependent on others. How are we going to beg for vaccines and ventilators on social media should the US government sanction us?

On a more serious note, the sanction will force Nigeria to review its gay laws and change them almost immediately. We are not in any way equipped to manage the effect of sanctions from developed nations.

(Nigeria as the Queen in Game of Thrones, walking on the street and the people screaming)
Shame! Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by bukatyne(f): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
angelfallz:
The only way Nigeria get its acts together is the current system of government is changed to a system that supports the heterogenous nature of Nigeria. That is a system where the various ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria, control their own destiny.

Any other thing is a waste of time.

Nigeria's issues are multiple faceted jare.

And the citizens are as culpable as the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Tcwork: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
you accuse someone of being uneducated but cannot even spell the word “lose” correctly. This life no just wan balance sha.
SpeKlinger B champion, I did not accuse anyone of being uneducated. Please go back and read my post professor
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2021
angelfallz:

the bolded that is where you get it wrong. Its just another way of saying, what should concern government with what people do in their bedrooms.
However, it should concern us what is going on in peoples bedrooms. Because it does not stay in the bedroom it comes out into the society, with devastating consequences.

let me ask you a question; is homosexuality a bigger sin or does it cause more harm to the social fabric of the nation than fornication and adultery which are rampant in our society today? If you say yes then explain why..if no then tell me do you think government should also implement punishments for perpetuators of these acts like they do in Saudi Arabia?

I believe Whatever two consenting adults do in the bedroom is no ones business least of all the government. That does not mean I agree with the acts but I believe they can be addressed in other ways not via government intervention because that’s a dangerous slope to go down. If We don’t want to end up in a fundamentalist society.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iamJ(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by urchcoded(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Rugaria:
It's not a human right to allow men fukc other men's anus! If we allow this new cultural fad to invade our African societies, we will end up with all types of cultural abnormalities.. Men having babies with fellow men! What nonsense! Goan grow a vagina naah..

People are no more gay because they were born so, No! They now choose such sexual lifestyle as part of either peer pressure or in desperation to belong and showcase the new fad, because certain twisted souls somewhere are determined to lecture the rest of us on what is right and what is wrong... This is gradually leading to the Normalisation of this abnormality! It must be resisted!

The way these sorry looking liberal radicals are going, after this , the next project will be to allow humans marry their dogs or their snakes! And this will be done with all the fanciful arguments they can muster while making those with opposing views look like members of the KKK..
I noticed that all you homophobes are only against gay people and are very tolerant of lesbians... pls what is human right?

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
"All human beings should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear no matter who they are or whom they love,"

I totally agree with this.

Let us preach to them and pray for them then leave GOD to judge them accordingly but making life difficult for them is unjust and unfair. If GOD can give us the liberty of free will, no government should do otherwise.

The Bible is clear about homosexuality and it is a serious sin with a serious eternal consequence so is fornication, Adultery, a lying tongue and so on Let GOD decide their faith not mere mortals.

And mind you, that a government protects homosexuals does not mean the government supports it. Jesus protected the adulterous women from being stoned to death not because he is in support of adultery...it is about been humane.

Romans 2

''So do you think that you can judge those other people? You are wrong. You too are guilty of sin. You judge them, but you do the same things they do. So when you judge them, you are really condemning yourself. 2 God judges all who do such things, and we know his judgment is right. 3 And since you do the same things as those people you judge, surely you understand that God will punish you too. How could you think you would be able to escape his judgment? 4 God has been kind to you. He has been very patient, waiting for you to change. But you think nothing of his kindness. Maybe you don’t understand that God is kind to you so that you will decide to change your lives.''
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by LikeAking: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Trump is beta.

He is good at minding his business.

The media just deceived ppl.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iamJ(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
urchcoded:
I noticed that all you homophobes are only against gay people and are very tolerant of lesbians... pls what is human right?
the matter weak me

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by annyplenty(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
The link below shows a vision about escalation of LGBT activities in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144590/prayer-request-against-escalation-lgbt#98896223

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.