Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay (60121 Views)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanction Against Nigeria Over Anti-gay Law / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2021
Karleb:
Obama did worse, came to Africa for same-sex marriage alas, nothing happened. Nothing changed.

It's just threats, nothing go happen.
Obama was a disgrace to black race

12 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by chukwuibuipob: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2021
sad Dis pipu aren’t NORMAL .Pst Righteousness2 What sayest thou sad sad? Abi u nor hear from the gods again undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by coscj(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Sensational Headline. This 's the United States Foreign policy statement. It is not binding on Nigeria.

I bet that 70% didn't read through this statement

8 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by SatantheDestroy: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2021
sanction it we will never allow bobrisky to take over
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Ojiofor: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2021
It is what it is, a Gay friendly government just as our own government is cow and bandits friendly.It is well.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Nawao, this man don dey misyarn. Wetin concern Nigeria with gay rights. Abeg this is not why we supported you. Face your gay country, we are not interested in gay rights.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Jeboy(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Best way to escape this country now is to form gay or lesbian, you will be granted Asylum. Chai

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by mrdharkchild(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Sanchez01:
With the level of confusion and chaos all over the world at this time, same-sex attraction is the problem of Biden and the United States. Worse is the fact that Nigeria has been reduced to nothing but a nation dependent on others. How are we going to beg for vaccines and ventilators on social media should the US government sanction us?

On a more serious note, the sanction will force Nigeria to review its gay laws and change them almost immediately. We are not in any way equipped to manage the effect of sanctions from developed nations.

Wisdom exceptionally displayed
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Oya Osetie.. Where are Biden followers come and carry your president.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
I’m not expressing support for the anti-gay law, neither am I condemning it..I don’t really have an opinion on the issue one way or another even though I fundamentally believe it’s not the place of government to regulate people’s sex lives. But all I will say on this issue is that this is another reason African countries really need to develop themselves so we can rid ourselves of all this economic and diplomatic influence the US and western countries have over our domestic policies. You can’t keep seeking their financial and military support and expect them not to demand something in return. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. US always attaches some strings to their financial support. It’s always going to be that way.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by FBIBOT(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Ah.... What's this now... Is that really a priority for Nigeria now... Na by force... Anyways I trust our politicians that can't do without flying abroad... They won't have a choice

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Tcwork: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Proffdada:
Back to square one

There's china

US is not even producing anything
Why should we bow to them?

If we revert to gold as oil currency exchange they'll bend to our decisions.
Ever since Nixon made petrodollar a transaction currency it has been open season for them. They literally generate money out of thin air by the click of a button
I just laughed when I read comments like this. It's clear that you are very educated and quite enlightened so it would be easy for you to understand how wrong you are to underrate the power of US sanctions.
We can't just revert to gold, the entire globe is dollar dependent and dollar hungry.
Just ask Iran and Russian if you want to know the power of US sanctions.
The US can make nigerian oil loss value in a day by putting pressure on the international market.
You also forget something, the US may not be the number exporter (they are still 2nd behind china) but more importantly, they are number 1 consumer. Every company wants to sell in the American market. That is why businesses would rather loss trade with nigeria than offend America.
We can't afford financial sanctions.
China is probably the only country that can face America in a trade war for now without its economy imploding.

8 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by MemoriesAndMe: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Let them keep their visa, we no want. We don't want everybody here acting like bobrisky, its not in our culture.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
leadzeal:
Laws are creation of the mind so has to attain a level of control in order to arrive at a state of order, or close to order.

Sticking my d*ck in the asz of anyone no matter the gender should raise just one concern.

Does my sticking and f*cking affect anybody adversely apart from the 2 or more persons involved?

This question has a lot of logic to it but I am afraid Africa is not yet ripe for such logical reasoning. So therefore, at this time, the issue of enforcing a law on an entity to accept your view is contrary to nature law.

Let Africa grow and face other pertinent concerns. Goodluck shouldn't have gone far with that brash law to denigrate the right of same sex couples. But I know it is those religion fanatics that pushed him to it.

Let all sheath their sword. Let Africa and the world tackle other pertinent issues and pretend such obsolete law against human rights don't exist, and with time, we will grow to understanding why a man loves a fellow man or why a woman prefers a feminine gender.

It is all a matter of time.

Let love rule.
the question is how does my snorting of cocaine and dosing off affect the lives of others? The world is not yet ripe for such logical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Feggie3: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Fahdiga(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Ooni:
The worst is that this creepy dude appoints my kinsmen all over his administration, making it look like we are the the beacon of gay practice in the continent. or are we really that? I stand to be corrected though.
Before nko. all the gay lords in Nigeria are from your region. from Bobrisky to Denrele Edun to many others I can't remember their names. who knows you might be one

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Monjerk: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Bob risky will be so happy after reading this news.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by lkillbrokehoes: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe cheesy una never see anything yet, very soon, we will start to question any guy wooing us or any lady you guys woo if they are really male or female, shey biden is the best thing after sliced bread, same way bubu was sliced bread himself grin

We that supported Trump saw the future, best believe, Trump had a valid reason for visa restrictions which was flexible, Biden will carry the Lgbt nonsense for head and non of you will smell their border anymore, its so unfortunate he added financial aids to it cos he knows bubu will have no choice but to succumb, we dey wait grin
I miss Trump already

3 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Grandmeister(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
nijabazaar:
this is good news.

Civilised communities will always accept that humans are not all cut from the same linen.

Anyone interested in vfx?
Hola me
Got a WhatsApp contact?
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Neddstark: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
I thought you all hated Trump ba? No worry, when your male children are encouraged to be gay, you will remember a US president that was against stupid globalist agendas.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe cheesy una never see anything yet, very soon, we will start to question any guy wooing us or any lady you guys woo if they are really male or female, shey biden is the best thing after sliced bread, same way bubu was sliced bread himself grin

We that supported Trump saw the future, best believe, Trump had a valid reason for visa restrictions which was flexible, Biden will carry the Lgbt nonsense for head and non of you will smell their border anymore, its so unfortunate he added financial aids to it cos he knows bubu will have no choice but to succumb, we dey wait grin
when I said that staying the fucck away from us was the best thing Trump could ever do for us as a US president some clowns were insulting me. Anywhere a US president goes they bring death, destruction and chaos

4 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by k2money(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Amcele2:
O se ti go

I am totally heart broken please help:
please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore. forgive me, if I
can help myself I won't
be seeking for help on this flatform, I have been
suffering
from quadriplegic spinal
cord injury for the past
13 years now,.please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives .my my family has suffer and spend so much on us, but these days things are too hard for us, even Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our house here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository, .may Almighty God protect
bless you. My details and location are in my signature/profile

NB:I am not a scammer I can prove my claims,I am very sorry for spanning I have a choice, all my main post was removed in my former moniker because one foolish scammer that been impersonating me on this forum
Give me your mail address. Am not giving you money but we will treat you free of charge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Jeromejnr(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Kingxsamz have you gotten your visa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Charisma01: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2021
We warned you people, you were insulting us that we're religious fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Champneys: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Good stuff.

Make them brain reset.

Live and let live, let gay people live their lives!

If you disagree with my post, fu..ck you, your mum and daddy
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by AMI3(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
This is just d begining of wrong policy from this dude against african countries

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by MsAllison(f): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

This is what you get when you smoke weed so early in the morning. Your diletor is about to enter market
but romantically love helinues grin

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar rekhina chocho54

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by dangotesmummy: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Proffdada:
Back to square one

There's china

US is not even producing anything
Why should we bow to them?

If we revert to gold as oil currency exchange they'll bend to our decisions.
Ever since Nixon made petrodollar a transaction currency it has been open season for them. They literally generate money out of thin air by the click of a button
already missing Trump? wink

Una wailing never start grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Tcwork:

I just laughed when I read comments like this. It's clear that you are very educated and quite enlightened so it would be easy for you to understand how wrong you are to underrate the power of US sanctions.
We can't just revert to gold, the entire globe is dollar dependent and dollar hungry.
Just ask Iran and Russian if you want to know the power of US sanctions.
The US can make nigerian oil loss value in a day by putting pressure on the international market.
You also forget something, the US may not be the number exporter (they are still 2nd behind china) but more importantly, they are number 1 consumer. Every company wants to sell in the American market. That is why businesses would rather loss trade with nigeria than offend America.
We can't afford financial sanctions.
China is probably the only country that can face America in a trade war for now without its economy imploding.
you accuse someone of being uneducated but cannot even spell the word “lose” correctly. This life no just wan balance sha.

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by NaijaSumigan: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Now the threat has been issued. A whole Country threatened cos our leaders lack what it take to bring forth a workable Nation.

Let's count the cost and stand on our ground. Morally, same sex marriage is wrong and never the standard of GOD. We are a Country and can lias with other reasonable Nations if Mr Biden has chose to soar the relationship we had all this while.

This had always been part of the plan they all had... They rigged out Trump cos of their barbaric agenda's

7 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Resurgent2016: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:
Come! What manner of fuckery is this President Biden? I mean of all foreign policies towards Nigeria, this is what you want to start with? Dont let the wrath of God to descend upon you.I want be believe someone here

Nigeria is a country with no dignity. It had better comply except you want the US to ban Buhari from his normal international tourism and lock them out of the loot they stashed abroad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.