Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay (60086 Views)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanction Against Nigeria Over Anti-gay Law / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by UjuJoan2: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
In a country where child marriage is legal and openly practiced, I wonder why being gay is such a huge crime?

What a hypocritical lot!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by urchcoded(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Romanoff:
The US can keep their Financial aid, after all, e no dey reach poor people.

They can keep their Visas as well. US done cast, Canada ti take over.
canada supports LGBT probably more than the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by EmekaA125(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2021
All Nigeria home based Biden supporters are bastard. God bless President Donald John Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iamJ(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2021
angelfallz:

the bolded that is where you get it wrong. Its just another way of saying, what should concern government with what people do in their bedrooms.
However, it should concern us what is going on in peoples bedrooms. Because it does not stay in the bedroom it comes out into the society, with devastating consequences.

abeg make I hear word, people are raping small girls is it gays that caused that?

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by annyplenty(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2021
The Spirits of Sodom and Gomorrah have been poured out. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714210/alert-spirits-sodom-gomorrah-been
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
This shows you how easily people are manipulated! To decieve a single person is difficult but to decieve the multitude is very easy!

Now you know why some of us supported Trump! Get ready for the sleaziest and most ungodly American President ever seen!

@bold:

This!

Very very very on point.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by dodoisk(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Proffdada:
Back to square one

There's china

US is not even producing anything
Why should we bow to them?

If we revert to gold as oil currency exchange they'll bend to our decisions.
Ever since Nixon made petrodollar a transaction currency it has been open season for them. They literally generate money out of thin air by the click of a button
so much wisdom. We need gold
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Kelvin3476: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Omezif:
Jesus accepted to die for the world without sought the help of his father to live during his suffering, crucification to his death.
nigeria should accept to die without seek the help of biden and US.
really nigeria should completely ignore their abormination practice and law.
#istandwithyou
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Onuoha1234(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2021
All leaders of America are married Persons including Obama Biden Harris even disgraced Trump. Africans abhor unnatural laws and Biden should steer of this area.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by AnI77: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Lol

Na by force

The only reason US has the mouth to say shit like issuing Financial Sanctions on Nigeria is because we heavily trade with US Dollars and our Foreign Reserves is in Dollars

Cryptocurrency could change all that

How will cryptocurrency change things when the government of the cowherders by the cowherders for the benefit of cows has already cancelled it
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2021
He can't do shit!!!! U can't force other countries to change their heritage or beliefs.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Wolfeye: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Proffdada:
Back to square one

There's china

Ever since Nixon made petrodollar a transaction currency it has been open season for them. They literally generate money out of thin air by the click of a button

Maybe if your poor minded leaders had a brain you won’t be in a begging position for life.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by tinktanker: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Ass licking nigerian government will foolishly succumb. This one reason y I liked trump.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by urchcoded(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2021
iamJ:
the matter weak me
I swear a lot of Africans have not evolved pass the ape stage. I don't know why they are so concerned about what other people are doing in their private places. I'm not gay but I have never ever hated someone for just being gay. why can't we just live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2021
FLYFIRE:
You did not know that Obama is GAY married to a man?
see wetin person dey believe cheesy
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
Hahahahahaha

helinues will now marry Afamed.

lzaa imh.otep Gandollaar rekhina chocho54
That love affair must succeed grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by 12inchess: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
This is my problem with America. When did America even allow gay marriage. It's not up to 20 years oooo. Yet automatically other countries need to tow this line right away and immediately. Give other countries time as well and let it happen organically. If you're really serious about supporting LGTBQ in Africa provide support to groups already fighting that fight. They already exist even in Nigeria. But it seems they have other agenda.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by CutieKing: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Any nigerian that supports trump is purely insane.what did he do for them??.absolutely nothing. No appointment,no aids and to make matter worst,he put them on a visa ban and called them all sort of names.
The same trump that couldnt do anything with the lgbt laws in America where his executive order against them serving in the military was dismissed by the court is same person some foolish Nigerians are celebrating.
When would we learn to look beyond our noses in this country?.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Xpol: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2021
I'll rather be neutral than supporting any politician cos politics is a game of interest worldwide. That's why I'm planning and building my future not to depend or rely on any politician to survive.
So help me God Amen
XPOL is here again

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by tinktanker: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2021
urchcoded:
I swear a lot of Africans have not evolved pass the ape stage. I don't know why they are so concerned about what other people are doing in their private places. I'm not gay but I have never ever hated someone for just being gay. why can't we just live and let live.
and u are still so primitive to not know u don force laws on other countries. Y didn't he sanction the Nigerian govt over the ban of crypto? Only to sanction the govt on things things that glorify the devil

3 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by egoldman(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2021
So trump is wrong, what about the good lord who made female with male organ? He must be wrong too?
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Germi9: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:
LGBTQI were one of his biggest supporters and financial backers undecided Obama agenda for Africa/ middle East continue and any government not in support of this agenda will be removed, just like Jonathan.
LGBTQI don go report us to Biden
so this is Bidens problem in the whole wide world
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by infogeneral: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Must America impose thier values or belief systems on other countries? Live your lives and let us live our lives.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Charly68: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2021
So he indeed came to enforce their gay agenda..we don talk so before now .. Antichrist agent ..
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Lightorder: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Where are those who questioned why we concern ourselves in US politics? see why

Where are those who hated Trump for his Visa policies? they're likely neither getting the visa nor enjoying sanity.

What of those who blamed our people for standing up for Trump? we are always right.
my brother, don’t mind them. I didn’t have the time to read such a looooooong nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Elvis2kay:
He include few Nigerians in his cabinet Nigerians are celebrating less they know there's evil plan against them

The one living in Ogun or Anambra ?
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by tutudesz: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Germi9:

LGBTQI don go report us to Biden
so this is Bidens problem in the whole wide world
Serioiously him and Obama just wan bring LGBTQI come Nigeria by force, why not sanction Nigeria for underdevelopment Or for corruption undecided even his for Okonjo for WTO comes with a price

2 Likes

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Tcwork:

SpeKlinger B champion, I did not accuse anyone of being uneducated. Please go back and read my post professor
oh. My bad. I misread. Apologies.
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iamJ(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Proffdada:
Back to square one

There's china

facebook, whatsapp, instagram, bulk of international trade in usd pass through the US, continue asking questions
Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by iretinyeee(f): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2021
E don dey happen. Anti Christ in motion. Nigeria over to u

1 Like

Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by Lightorder: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Biafrawemove:
Oya all this northerners that supported him
Should go arrest him with hisbah police

But they can’t
Ibrahim will now marry musa grin
those ones, bloody hypocrites . Who didn’t see the line the democrats are towing from time and before the election? I am not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.