Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note (27015 Views)

Nigeria Submits ‘The Milkmaid’ For Oscars 2021 Nomination / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage / Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Incognito403: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Milkmaids now trades hard drugs in 2021 not fura de nunu

Propagandist ipodian spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2021
post=98893546:

Our Darling Country to the world.
NIGERIA to the world.
Let us bring home the OSCARS guys.

Unlike Genevieve Nnaji’s Lionheart which unfortunately the Academy disqualified from the international feature film category last year for having English as the main language of the script,.
The Milkmaid fulfils the requirement for a predominantly non-English dialogue track. It conveys authenticity with Hausa, Fulfulde and Arabic, three languages hermetically spoken throughout the film.

The film follows the story of two sisters, Aisha (Anthonieta Kalunta) and Zainab (Maryam Booth), who get separated when insurgents attack their village. Aisha is determined to rescue Zainab from her captors and traces her whereabouts to an enemy camp, where she is enslaved and treated inhumanely

Can the Milkmaid win Nigeria’s first Oscar?
Yes is the answer!!

God bless Nigeria.
Copy and paste mistress when will you marry
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by SignalTrading: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by MsAllison(f): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
post=98893985:

chineke kpolu m gi oku if you dare mention my name again every in your ogili isi life again
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Jerryherd: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Incognito403:

Propagandist ipodian spotted.

Am a Yoruba man, and this was said by Aminu Tambuwal the Executive Governor of Sokoto State when Shiek Gumi and bandits visited

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Incognito403: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Am a Yoruba man, and this was said by Aminu Tambuwal the Executive Governor of Sokoto State when Shiek Gumi and bandits visited

Ipodian dey disguise undecided

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Galatians: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Fahdiga(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
I've seen the reason they nominated it against omo ghetto

everything Fulani na first
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Rugaria: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2021
You guys trying to sell your grossly re-tarded cultural practices and unintelligible wars as mainstream Nigerian practices! Tomorrow, I will be at one international airport and somebody will be looking at me as if I drink from some flies infested fradununu bowls.., or drag spaces with hyenas in the wild , all in the name of "fighting gods wars",.. something that revolts me to the hilts! Hope there is a way to explain the cultural dismilarities across regions in this weird country in such projects! Some of you like to wear poverty and squalid existence on your sleeves like badges of honor..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Fahdiga(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2021
373three:
[s][/s]
Keep up the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Sounds like a good motive to watch.

I thought of milkmaid biscuit.

Kudos to the team. smiley

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2021
passyhansome:
NIGERIA BELONGS TO GOD IN HEAVEN AND NOT FULANIS OR HAUSA, FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MAKE MANIFEST YOUR POWER ONCE AGAIN IN NIGERIA LET THE WORKS AND PLANS OF DEVIL THROUGH THEM BE NULLIFIED AND DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST AMEN

The whole earth belongs to Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by SignalTrading: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by passyhansome(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

I SAID GOD
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by Fahdiga(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2021
373three:
it's God's work

helinues dey feel us
Continue bugging those morons. we the reasonable nairalanders are solidly behind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by blackpanda: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Rubbish. anything that has Fulani theme is rejected worldwide

Pls stop this hate. It's not good for your future

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by blackpanda: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
passyhansome:
NIGERIA BELONGS TO GOD IN HEAVEN AND NOT FULANIS OR HAUSA, FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MAKE MANIFEST YOUR POWER ONCE AGAIN IN NIGERIA LET THE WORKS AND PLANS OF DEVIL THROUGH THEM BE NULLIFIED AND DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST AMEN

God can never answer your evil prayer. It's an abomination before him. You can't call an entire tribe devil ok

1 Like

Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by adanny01(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
kenbee:
When I was a kid, the major tribes/ethnic groups in Nigeria was Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba but now all I year about is
Fulani herdsmen, Cows, Bokoharam, Bandits and Miyeti Allah

Anything with Fulani is not acceptable

Major tribes yes, still the
Hausa, Igbo ,Yoruba

But once you say ethic groups, you will hear
Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba

As if Fulani is the same ethnicity with Hausa
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by blackpanda: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

Wrong. The earth belongs to all the creatures that live in it. Let's not be slaves to regurgitated religion
Re: Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note by DollarBuddy: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I need to watch this film.. "Omo ghetto" didn't make the nomination. I need to watch it and see how the actors speak hausa. grin

Kudos, I remember Sons of the caliphate that year, sha I didn't watch it all.

Gaius how's Lafia? Help me greet Cornelius the short man o. It's Joe from Azuba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Nigerian Guys Are Broke" - Esther Tells Mike / Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) / BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.