Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) (20879 Views)

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by onadana: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
tongue Something tells me,not to trust the police.Cultist using new cutlasses and even carpenter saw.See the way they look sef...I.hope innocent people were not picked sha oo.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
tyup:
If only the Senate can sign into law that any cultist caught, His kidney or any vital organ should be immediately removed to help the needy in any Federal or state hospital or rather given up for Biological hypothesis, we'd naturally have the Nation rid of every criminal element

Hahaha, my beloved brother... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Jimiyung(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Most of these weapons look brand new. Not saying they are not cultists but i cant trust the NPF.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Bansempire: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sijo01:

Only Northerns are entitled to such privileges.
Oga no bring north matter come here, na we be our problem these ones na cultist and me and you know say cultist no even no wetin Dem want...them just want to dey intimidate people up an down,, Thank God for my pman for not allowing me to go to uniben that year
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Looooooool wetin Carpenter saw dey do for dat picture na....
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
tyup:
If only the Senate can sign into law that any cultist caught, His kidney or any vital organ should be immediately removed to help the needy in any Federal or state hospital or rather given up for Biological hypothesis, we'd naturally have the Nation rid of every criminal element
the senators are also cultists themselves..
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by aidameoryou: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
so what does a cultist do with wood SAW CUTTER?
this stupid police people can lie eeehhh
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Bellotelli: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
All I see are household tools... Am yet to see any weapon.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Ratty404(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
DAVIDO 7
CREW !!! USELESS YOUTH ..
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kill all of them on the spot, I swear if I had some serious doug, I will form a hit team

Track cultist and kill them on the spot
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
tyup:

For all the alcohol and various chemicals when dem dey ingest...hard pass for those kind organs.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Jerryherd: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just look at how hungry they look
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Omogoddy: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some are innocent.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by chichima67791: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
� � � � � Nigeria police and recovering are one
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Willy123(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
Lie,,,the NPF r just accusing these guys
I've been a victim of these
If u see wetin police carry out for my front ehhh,,they put
Cuttles
Daga
Calabash
Black and red regalia
Pillets
Bt at last I was vindicated
They do thi smiley[color=#006600][/color]s just to earn promotion
Abeg make we hear word! If you are.not cultist then you look like one or you are in their company that's why you are arrested. Dress well,. Speak well. Keep good company. Don't move at odd hours. My brother you will be free from any police harassment if you can keep this rules. Thank me later.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Enoch07: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Na weed dey cause am
stop that nonsense!!! which weed?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by davies(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
This isn't a cult related crisis rather it's hoodlums attacking each others for rivalry and hierarchy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by magzey: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Naija matters dey tire me this days ,see vibrant and energetic youth wasting their lives instead of hustling to make end meet. Very sad indeed undecided

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Incognito403: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nairalandian:
Bush country.
We're never organized in whatever we do.
Do our police even take a mugshot of those arrested.
Do they even have proper criminal records.
See the state of the police station sef, a whole Lagos.

Olopka cops

Enter their net, you'll know how well NPF keeps records.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Nostradamus: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Members of saynnotocultism's thread would have advised the lagos state government to indulge and buy drinks for them so that they won't disturb the state again.

These spoilt kids called cultists need iron hands,not indulgence.otherwise,they will always come back to constitute bigger nuisance.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
They always look hungry, dirty and skinny
So?
Is it not food and clothes money they were looking for before?

If you are fat, eating well, have a job and taking proper care of your family, what concerns you with joining cult again? You are not looking for anything from the cult, so why would you be there?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
magzey:
Naija matters dey tire me this days ,see vibrant and energetic youth wasting their lives instead of hustling to make end meet. Very sad indeed undecided
You that are hustling, where's your own money?
Employ them and they won't bother with cult.
When all of us come online here to complain about Nigeria, do you think those cult guys are not reading it?
If they can't see any good news here among the youth or positive spirit, then they turn to cult

There's a reason for every action and decision made.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by tamunobello: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bunch of useless people
jaybenugo:
The Lagos State police have arrested 19 suspected cultists following the cult clashes at Alakuko, Dalemo and Kola areas of the State, IgbereTV reports

The cult clash which started on Sunday, Feb 7, has made many residents remain indoors for their safety.

A statement by Muyiwa Adejobi, the Lagos police spokesperson on Monday, Feb 8, disclosed that the arrested suspects will be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, for investigation.

Mr Adejobi said the command had deployed additional police personnel, including Police Mobile Force, to curtail the hoodlums and restore normalcy to the affected communities.

The statement quoted Hakeem Odumosu, the commissioner of police in the state, as saying that the "intelligence at the command’s disposal revealed that the hoodlums came from Otta axis of Ogun State to lay siege on the affected border communities on cult-related crises and the command has been repelling them."

"Items recovered from them included dangerous weapons, assorted charms and weeds suspected to be Indian hemp," the police added.

Odumosu called on community leaders in Alakuko, Dalemo and Kola areas to support the police in combating the crises and getting rid of the criminals in their respective areas and in the state at large.

He assured that the command is working with the Ogun State Police Command to reduce the activities of the hoodlums and cultists in the border areas and towns across the state to the barest level.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1358833948407775232
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by sylve11: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
tyup:

Majority of the senators are part of them. cool
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Coinbased: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
ad3ajayi:
our police don dey work wella
Do you have a laptop that has graphics card, preferably icore 7
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by Wilespo: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
They always look hungry, dirty and skinny
...... exactly how they should look like na......u expect them to fresh before ? if them fresh how them wan take scare rivals and victims knowing alot of them are phone thieves, kidnappers and armed robbers .......
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
The saw gives concern, are you police has not mistakenly arrest a carpenter.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by kross101(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wetin dem wan use hand-saw do?�
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) by yommen: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

Na the senators go even demand unconditional release of these boys self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.