Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja (65891 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by ikabasa1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
kuonbe:
make them help her
make she put her results grade na
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by donMIG(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
E never reach dia na
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Cti28(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
bluefilm:
Instead of putting her pussy to good use like that Etiko bitch and cashing out big-time from her prospective customers, she's there disgracing her entire generation.

Tufiakwa.

Common sense is not common at all.
[/s]
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Neymessi: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feelingathome:
If you are in need of job and you are in Ilorin send me a message.
I am in ilorin boss
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by abbas74(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people
Am with u.... please don't forget me too, not easy going through all these struggles the country is putting us. UbA.2045952278
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Duru9:
I saw this young lady at CAC maitama Abuja looking for work with placard on her neck that reads. I need a job, BSc int'l relations, EbhodagbeVictoria@yahoo.com

I take permission from her to take a pic and make a small video recording she agreed

Please if you've work for her you can help her
She took a bold step, not all ladies can do this

Her email is attached

I don't know how to attach vidoe here
Use YouTube drop the link here for us to watch...
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people
add me up on your giveaway list sir.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by portacabin: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

start with what you have
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by ernecy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Poorboy:
Abuja no easy to get Job ooo, unless FG job which is very difficult, it's a difficult terrain.

Tell her to go to Federal Character and meet her commissioner.
which commissioner?, The one that will only give her job after sleeping with her.

Those guys no get conscience, especially those from the south
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

Abeg remember me in your kingdom rontolo

GTB 0152728729
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Lilpen3758: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

See me brother,
Nothing is too small wane
GTbank
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Funkeshuga(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
the day I stop looking for job was the day the 130k I saved from my NYSC dropped to 65k because of job hunting

job I no see, money dey drain, I just throw the certificate somewhere and hustle like a mad man, I never reach where i dey go but I can look back and smiles.

Graduate need to think out of the box, street won't fĂșck you up, if you're loyal to the street

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Emma1Oj(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

I'm even running from my landlord now... house rent expired since last yr July..

0353298551. Guaranty trust bank (gtb)
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by hooryo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
PMPSolutions:
I like her courage and resilience!

In a country where the system works while in school corporate organizations would have given her job openings before she even graduates based on academic merit.

Goodluck to her!

For people like us who have chose to break the system by creating jobs for ourselves, we have in stock PowerBoxes Inverters/ storage systems and Laptop Powerbanks for sale.

They come powered with Dry Cell and LiFePo4 cells and can be charged with PHCN Solar or BOTH (Hybrid).
How much is this package?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
No be Iphone she hold for hand so. Africa are mentally poor aswearigod.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Bunu1: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=rontolo post=98910375]I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people[]
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nnecky(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:
Nice improvisation but this doesn't take away the fact that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your sister
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Completeguy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Duru9:
I saw this young lady at CAC maitama Abuja looking for work with placard on her neck that reads. I need a job, BSc int'l relations, EbhodagbeVictoria@yahoo.com

I take permission from her to take a pic and make a small video recording she agreed

Please if you've work for her you can help her
She took a bold step, not all ladies can do this

Her email is attached

I don't know how to attach vidoe here
Her email is Ebhodaghevictoria@yahoo.com. please, Op modify it.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by MotiveU(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

You with ur head
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by KanuSE: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's high time. Since the govt has chosen to feign ignorance of the fact that there are many jobless youth in the country.

Loud it ma.

What do you do for a living?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Theoarhics: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sean girl from Edo state. The hustle is on another level.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Theoarhics: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Esan girl from Edo state. The hustle is on another level.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
KanuSE:

What do you do for a living?

Why?

Anyways, I'm into so many things. I do anything given the opportunity.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Originalsly: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Duru9 ........ I salute you for taking time out to help a random person .... never mind you also may be in need of help. I salute you again.

At topic..... many with less qualifications can humble themselves to do this. I salute her and know.... she will be employed.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
She still dressed well

Change your mentality!
It is backward
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Eyah.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Lilpen3758: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

Thank u boss man, I just saw the alert
i appreciate wane...
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Emma1Oj(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by sun123: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=rontolo post=98910375]I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

please remember me a well
2137952821 UBA. God bless
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by olisaEze(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Motivational speakers at work.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by hagjay(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.