Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja (65907 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Richardlove(m): 2:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. But replied to it already.
Speaktruth88:

Sent a message.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Mnopq: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=MrHighSea post=98910461] sir your kindness to me 0329252617 savings acc gt bank. Giver we never lack
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

You are very right, most youths are in need of funds to start up their own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by yommen: 6:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Nairalandian:
Is that CBN in the background.

If that's CBN, how come it's surroundings aren't serene

What's not serene about the surroundings now? Do you see pepper sellers, agbero or herders passing by with their cattles?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Uniquekriss(m): 6:35am On Feb 10, 2021
She took a very very bold step, I bet you she's gonna get a job in less than 1month, we'll also read it here, "the lady who wore placard on her neck in search of a job resumes work".
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2021
dayleke:

Shayo ni yin sir....

You are comically funny..... grin cheesy

my big Uncle. good morning sir. I dey find work
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2021
dem ebodhage chicks are on a business trip to the fct, probably trying raise funds for her Italy trip.
New age prostitutee.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Uniquekriss:
She took a very very bold step, I bet you she's gonna get a job in less than 1month, we'll also read it here, "the lady who wore placard on her neck in search of a job resumes work".

If she opens her legs to the right people she will get the job, she is telling the world that her legs are wide open.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Virginprince: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2021
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people

As you have put smile on my face this early morning, God bless you everything that concern you Sir. Thank you very much
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2021
what she really needs is a sugar daddy.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Opiletool(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Nigerians and especially the young women don’t want to work.

They are looking for where they will enter do nothing and find someone to dash them money. I am an employer and have found young men to be more willing to actually do work than the women.

I have had female employees ask me “don’t we get to interact more with male customers”? I don’t know what admin work has to do with male customers, those ones didn’t last.

The next more responsible persons are widows with young children they will work like you cannot believe. They are my preferred staff. HND holders over degree holders too, they are used to hustle and value money. A young SSCE holder is more likely to show loyalty and commitment and learn from he ground up staying with your organisation for a long time.

We have sent a few of those unto private universities after a few years.

I wouldn't mind being given a shot sir.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2021
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people

amen
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2021
rontolo:

GTB 012 22 427 18
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2021
MotiveU:
You with ur head
my head ?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
RockPython:

So why does ur monicker bear father Christmas
because I eat rock python on a daily basis
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Briller:
I saw her in church on Sunday and it broke me. Truly desperate times require desperate measures. I wish her the best and I hope favour locates her.

wow
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2021
segun18:

God will Come to your rescue

amen sir
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2021
ddeola:
God will send you help in Jesus name. You will smile before the end of this month in Jesus name
amen and me too
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by DigitalSynergy: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

huge fund? I don't even have little
gringrin tor.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Leogreat5: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Do giveway reach me ooo...

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people[/quote]
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
KanuSE:

Hmmmm ...Smells of trouble. undecided

Which trouble?

Please I'm only into legit ventures o.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
she studied a useless course

*Chuckles** una mouth enh? grin

How did you know that?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Hope she gets one. Her style shows pragmatism and a go-getter attitude.

Her degree though! This is why I always advice the young ones to pick courses which will empower them as entrepreneurs rather than force them to seek employment as office workers.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Tillatalk: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

that's the wahala with Nigeria no work anywhere nobody should blame anybody doing Yahoo Because that's what the country make them to be .even myself don reason Yahoo sef who go teach me
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by bukhety(f): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Nigerians and especially the young women don’t want to work.

They are looking for where they will enter do nothing and find someone to dash them money. I am an employer and have found young men to be more willing to actually do work than the women.

I have had female employees ask me “don’t we get to interact more with male customers”? I don’t know what admin work has to do with male customers, those ones didn’t last.

The next more responsible persons are widows with young children they will woeralrk like you cannot believe. They are my preferred staff. HND holders over degree holders too, they are used to hustle and value money. A young SSCE holder is more likely to show loyalty and commitment and learn from he ground up staying with your organisation for a long time.

We have sent a few of those unto private universities after a few years.
Your generalization is so out of tune. People and circumstances differ. I pray you don't miss a very good and loyal person because of your bias. Ask yourself, do I want people to label me b4 they get to know me? It's a food for thought!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Feranmi4christ(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Feelingathome:
If you are in need of job and you are in Ilorin send me a message.

Good morning, please I've sent to a mail message through your profile, kindly respond to it.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
This will still come cos people are tired of going to knock from gate to gate for job.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by opapapilo(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2021
trust me, within a week she'll be employed...some pple like ladies with gut like dis....
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
rontolo:

Please bless me oo, GTB, 0526625298. Thanks.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
bukhety:

Your generalization is so out of tune. People and circumstances differ. I pray you don't miss a very good and loyal person because of your bias. Ask yourself, do I want people to label me b4 they get to know me? It's a food for thought!

Almost 20 years of employing people. If I didn’t employ them how would I know their patterns? If a worker is good they are good but I cannot lie about my experience to make people on forum or social media feel better, check your mates, it’s not always about there is no job it is more about their own attitudes to working daily to contribute to an organisation.

Feel free to post your own experience.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Richardlove:
Sir, I need a job if you can give me one. I'm hard working and committed. Thanks.

I wish I could employ more people but I will try my best or direct who I can to other opportunities/ideas. If you have a small business idea send it or CV not sure if this is the right forum for it.

I do not have billions to dash anybody but if I can help even with advice I will. Send PM let God be merciful on anybody that is willing to do honest work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.