Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja (65910 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Reex12(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:

She already has a job... In a week's time, next headline will be lady that wears placard on her neck finally employed, this country! Just do something crazy and post online, then everyone will get ur attention... It's even easier being a lady...
yea your right
reminds me of a lady who lamented of no job after serving that she would like to serve again whereby her pay is constant ,it was allover the media,then boom the following week she got a job immediately its easier for women.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people
Please Sir i need your help
Life is not easy out here
We dey survive on last card
I just pray u help me with anything abeg
Access
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by ahmedio2017(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feelingathome:
If you are in need of job and you are in Ilorin send me a message.

which job i dey Ilorin o sir/ma

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Duru9(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Completeguy:
Her email is Ebhodaghevictoria@yahoo.com. please, Op modify it.

I no understand oh
Nairaland say I can't modify the post
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by pascalbenz: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
sir I may be late but if the spirit leads .... Tins are just too rough for me now cry cry 0255887446 bernard pascal uche
rontolo:
I feel so sorry for people living in Nigeria. Not only are there no jobs/opportunities, social safety net is non-existent.

Just so draining. I feel compelled to do a little giveaway now. Just a little token to tide by, as I pray God heals my ancestral land of terrible, terrible leaders/ people
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by boolet: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
UNA SABI IF I DON CHOP?
cheesy
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Virginprince: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

UBA

Thanks Sir
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Kaymansion(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations in advance you have already gotten the job
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by DictionMaster: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

Where are you located sir/ma?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by RockPython: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

huge fund? I don't even have little

So why does ur monicker bear
father Christmas
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
lytech1:

You don't really need that huge fund .
Start with that little thing with u.

You will end up doing nothing while expecting that huge amount.
Which little Mr politician?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by evioke(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

Bros this my account details
GTBANK
Thanks sir
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Sligna: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
rontolo:

0028093805, Sterling Bank
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Many men/CEO will like to help her but she got to make some sacrifice of sleeping with them because her body must be demanded no matter what. That's the Nigeria we have as a country. Too bad
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's high time. Since the govt has chosen to feign ignorance of the fact that there are many jobless youth in the country.

Loud it ma.
she studied a useless course
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by KanuSE: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Why?

Anyways, I'm into so many things. I do anything given the opportunity.

Hmmmm ...Smells of trouble. undecided
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by orlaglobal234: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Only if they don't tell her that she must have 15 years working experience, that's where trouble go tie wrapper hmmmm where she go find experience biko?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Briller: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
I saw her in church on Sunday and it broke me. Truly desperate times require desperate measures. I wish her the best and I hope favour locates her.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Poorboy:
Abuja no easy to get Job ooo, unless FG job which is very difficult, it's a difficult terrain.

Tell her to go to Federal Character and meet her commissioner.

People talk crap about Lagos but she has a higher chance if she comes down to Eko.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by godofuck231: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Poor lady , if she was a cow she would have gotten a job at bubus farm a the cow in the azar room
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Unrated900(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice one lady

Very good step

Not all this Hoes olosho that all their lives is in instagram

Waiting to join Xvideos to make money

May your wish be granted young lady

Amen
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FmO4(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
I declare divine favor upon you, before the end of this month, you will testify. Father Lord, pls, answer her first.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by tolajay: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2021
She's not smart.

The email is botanically lengthy.

These days, securing a job is a question of your network and networth.

All the best to her sha.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Neoteny(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

Chicken and egg situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerians and especially the young women don’t want to work.

They are looking for where they will enter do nothing and find someone to dash them money. I am an employer and have found young men to be more willing to actually do work than the women.

I have had female employees ask me “don’t we get to interact more with male customers”? I don’t know what admin work has to do with male customers, those ones didn’t last.

The next more responsible persons are widows with young children they will work like you cannot believe. They are my preferred staff. HND holders over degree holders too, they are used to hustle and value money. A young SSCE holder is more likely to show loyalty and commitment and learn from he ground up staying with your organisation for a long time.

We have sent a few of those unto private universities after a few years.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Richardlove(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2021
3038538921. First Bank Plc. It will go a long way to solve some of my problems. Thanks.
rontolo:

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Richardlove(m): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2021
Sir, I need a job if you can give me one. I'm hard working and committed. Thanks.
Speaktruth88:

They are looking for where they will enter do nothing and find someone to dash them money. I am an employer and have found young men to be more willing to actually do work than the women.

I have had female employees ask me “don’t we get to interact more with male customers”? I don’t know what admin work has to do with male customers, those ones didn’t last.

The next more responsible persons are widows with young children they will work like you cannot believe. They are my preferred staff. HND holders over degree holders too, they are used to hustle and value money. A young SSCE holder is more likely to show loyalty and commitment and learn from he ground up staying with your organisation for a long time.

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by segun18(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

God will Come to your rescue
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Richardlove:
Sir, I need a job if you can give me one. I'm hard working and committed. Thanks.

Sent a message.
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by ddeola: 2:09am On Feb 10, 2021
God will send you help in Jesus name. You will smile before the end of this month in Jesus name
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Cousin9999: 2:20am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm not trying to insult her, but surely she can think of a better way to achieve her goal than this.

Social media, professional events, and networking are all strong resources. She can also start a modest hustle/business, even if it doesn't earn that much.

I wonder why she chose to do this. Have other people been successful with this?
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Shugafree(m): 2:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Speaktruth88:

pls sir,can i get a job in your establishment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.