Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221194 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thanks. Haven't still received sha, they said maybe in two days. It's 250k they are approving for everyone, Don't know if it's from NYIF or the Baobab peeps.
You haven't received? I thought you went to the bank and from your statement you said they finished all the process in one day
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2022
I don't really know
Idrismusty97:
Thought they was a branch in Portharcourt? Don't know how close it is to Delta. Even if they created the account for you remotely because of their policy of signing the NYIF agreement you have to go to one of their branches. Don't know why it's only them that's serious about signing.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2022
MakelemiJnr:

You haven't received? I thought you went to the bank and from your statement you said they finished all the process in one day
Yep, creating the account, signing etc. All that's left is disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PhilsGiovani: 3:10pm On May 23, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thanks. Haven't still received sha, they said maybe in two days. It's 250k they are approving for everyone, Don't know if it's from NYIF or the Baobab peeps.

That’s not true. They can’t approve 250k for everyone, and they didn’t do the approval, they were just sent the list. Maybe 250k for some people that applied without CAC. I have seen two people with 840k approved
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2022
PhilsGiovani:

That’s not true. They can’t approve 250k for everyone, and they didn’t do the approval, they were just sent the list. Maybe 250k for some people that applied without CAC
That may be true tho, we were about three and all got 250k(Shown on the contract). And i applied without CAC, they may be people who got approved more than that though.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Karsun24(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2022
What about some of us that have gotten text from them that our application have been received and is been processed that the will get back to us when our account Number is ready for disbursement. The question here's that, did we need to still visit there Branch or have to wait until further directives from the bank?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2022
Idrismusty97:
If you are under Baobab and can make it to Lagos i suggest their Ikeja Branch. They will make sure you do everything that day so you don't have to come back, and the process is easy and seamless. Unfortunately signing the agreement is compulsory, they said it's an order from NYIF and the agreement also carry the heading of NYIF so it's not their typical loan. Wonder why other banks are different tho.

This is a very simple something.. They should send the Agreement form to us through email so we can print it out sign and scan it back to them through their official email..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2022
Karsun24:
What about some of us that have gotten text from them that our application have been received and is been processed that the will get back to us when our account Number is ready for disbursement. The question here's that, did we need to still visit there Branch or have to wait until further directives from the bank?
I still visited despite recieving that text. It's faster, your account get created on spot and in two days or more you get the disbursement. Who knows how many thousands people fill the form plus others who want to gatecrash even tho they didn't apply. You may end up waiting weeks or months or risks your application getting lost. But some who only filled online were gotten back to come and sign the agreement. So it's basically the same thing if you're going to visit the branch regardless why not kill two birds with one stone?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2022
Dickson25:

This is a very simple something.. They should send the Agreement form to us through email so we can print it out sign and scan it back to them through their official email..
If you get the text message to sign the agreement you can call them to see if they can send it to you.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by BigManDesigns1: 5:35pm On May 23, 2022
Good evening everyone...
I need a soft loan of #150,000 to sort out some personal issues....

I'm willing to use my land measuring 50/100 ft in Edo state, as collateral... This is because I'm sure I've the means to pay back the loan in installments over the period of 3 months.

I'm gainfully employed, with a net salary of #70,000 per month, it adds up to about #110,000 when other benefits are added... So, I will be able to pay back effectively.

I have all the documents of my land, my bank statements for six months plus, proof of identity, proof of occupation, my current house and work address... And any other details the loaner may want me to provide.

Please, if you feel you can genuinely help out, please call or WhatsApp me via the phone number on my signature so we can discuss in details.

Please , note that I'm genuine, and I also need people with genuine intentions to contact me. It's a win win situation for both of us, as I'm willing to pay good interest. Thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LieutGen: 5:40pm On May 23, 2022
BigManDesigns1:
Good evening everyone...
I need a soft loan of #150,000 to sort out some personal issues....

I'm willing to use my land measuring 50/100 ft in Edo state, as collateral... This is because I'm sure I've the means to pay back the loan in installments over the period of 3 months.

I'm gainfully employed, with a net salary of #70,000 per month, it adds up to about #110,000 when other benefits are added... So, I will be able to pay back effectively.

I have all the documents of my land, my bank statements for six months plus, proof of identity, proof of occupation, my current house and work address... And any other details the loaner may want me to provide.

Please, if you feel you can genuinely help out, please call or WhatsApp me via the phone number on my signature so we can discuss in details.

Please , note that I'm genuine, and I also need people with genuine intentions to contact me. It's a win win situation for both of us, as I'm willing to pay good interest. Thanks

If you are genuine, why not approach a MFB? Its obvious you have their requirements. Why looking for individuals on Social media. Dont let me conclude on wat am thinking here. Approach a MFB

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by BigManDesigns1: 6:37pm On May 23, 2022
LieutGen:

If you are genuine, why not approach a MFB? Its obvious you have their requirements. Why looking for individuals on Social media. Dont let me conclude on wat am thinking here. Approach a MFB

Please don't conclude on what you're thinking,.

The truth is that I work as a steel fabricator/ welder at the moment under a company. I barely have time for other activities aside work... Most days I'm at work by 7am, and close at night most times because we mostly go out for site jobs.

So you see, I wouldn't have the time to approach a mfb.

Even the land I want to use as collateral, was given to me by the company as a deed of gift for my hard work. I should have approached my boss for a loan, but he would be disappointed that despite all the bonuses, I still have no tangible savings at the moment... Which is not entirely my fault though.

So please, if you have any doubt about my intentions, kindly cast that aside... Thanks

Note: I have pictures of me in my work environment to corroborate all I have said above
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Kalu18180: 8:38pm On May 23, 2022
Does anyone know the direct contact of NYIF?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by verygoodbadboi: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
Thanks for the information. Is it compulsory to fill tin number at baobab office? Seems they compulsory tin number on the online form.
Idrismusty97:
If you are under Baobab and can make it to Lagos i suggest their Ikeja Branch. They will make sure you do everything that day so you don't have to come back, and the process is easy and seamless. Unfortunately signing the agreement is compulsory, they said it's an order from NYIF and the agreement also carry the heading of NYIF so it's not their typical loan. Wonder why other banks are different tho.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
Thanks for the information. Is it compulsory to fill tin number at baobab office? Seems they compulsory tin number on the online form.
No it's not.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by smartkester(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2022
Those that have gotten alert from Baobab,please how long did it take after your physical verification to get the alert. Just did mine yesterday at Abuja
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2022
I just recieved my alert of N250,000. Npf microfinance bank. I was tired of the whole thing this morning so I decided to send them my NPF mfb account number again through the email they sent to us earlier. An hour later I got the alert
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by W3xy1(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2022
smartkester:
Those that have gotten alert from Baobab,please how long did it take after your physical verification to get the alert. Just did mine yesterday at Abuja
I did my account opening yesterday at Ìbàdàn. Yet to receive alert. Only God knows how many days it will take them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by naturepride008(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2022
W3xy1:
I did my account opening yesterday at Ìbàdàn. Yet to receive alert. Only God knows how many days it will take them
Can you give the direction to their office in Ibadan pls
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Alatishetoheeb1(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
Alert received this morning

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
Alatishetoheeb1:
Alert received this morning
Which of the microfinance bank?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
naturepride008:

Can you give the direction to their office in Ibadan pls

Bodija market. Just keep going inside the market close to the First bank(still within the market
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by naturepride008(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
GraceMide1:

Bodija market. Just keep going inside the market close to the First bank(still within the market
can I see a straight bus from gbagi side. Coming from Osogbo
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by W3xy1(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2022
naturepride008:
from Osogbo get down at iwo road and not gbàgì. Walk straight up as if you are going to ojoo or ask of rose wale filling station. The garage is opposite rose wale. Take a taxi going to bodija/ashi. You will see two taxi loading the same bodija. One is going to the meat market while the other one will pass through ashi. Ask the driver very well that you are going to bodija/ashi. Drop at the last bus stop. Tell any one to direct you to MRS filling station. Just trek straight down from that filling station. You will see baobab by the right side Or you can take a bike going to first bank inside bodija main market. Baobab is beside first bank. I saw people who came from Ekiti and Ondo when I went there on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by GraceMide1: 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
naturepride008:
No straight bus
Iwo Road is where the motor park is. That's where most drivers stop. If you're coming from Iwo Road,you board "Gate" and when u alight, you'll take another cab to Bodija .
Do inform the driver so you can also be directed.
Safe trip whenever you return to your location.

P.S- Hope u have white background passport and your photocopied documents ( means of identification/ utility bill?

All the best
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by verygoodbadboi: 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks boss you are right I went to one of their branch office, seems they were expecting us to go to their office, the person attending to me filled my form for me he didn't ask much questions, he didn't request for tin number. Seems he is only interested in my house address, Utility bill and the means of ID I submitted to nyif earlier.
Idrismusty97:
No it's not.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Wizdochris(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
GraceMide1:

No straight bus
Iwo Road is where the motor park is. That's where most drivers stop. If you're coming from Iwo Road,you board "Gate" and when u alight, you'll take another cab to Bodija .

P.S- Hope u have white background passport and your photocopied documents ( means of identification/ utility bill?

All the best

There is also one of their branches in Iwo Road.. beside Akin Alabi building Iwo Road.. I did mine there today

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Which is the closest branch to delta state? Whooo I'm tired this people nor go collect my money ho. I go collect am by all means...
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Please anybody going to the bank, can help us ask questions with respect to those in the south south and south east region how them wan do us pass because their branch no near at all. If one wants to travel, accomodation first where we wan see? Transport to and fro. Na wa ho
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by naturepride008(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
W3xy1:
from Osogbo get down at iwo road and not gbàgì. Walk straight up as if you are going to ojoo or ask of rose wale filling station. The garage is opposite rose wale. Take a taxi going to bodija/ashi. You will see two taxi loading the same bodija. One is going to the meat market while the other one will pass through ashi. Ask the driver very well that you are going to bodija/ashi. Drop at the last bus stop. Tell any one to direct you to MRS filling station. Just trek straight down from that filling station. You will see baobab by the right side Or you can take a bike going to first bank inside bodija main market. Baobab is beside first bank. I saw people who came from Ekiti and Ondo when I went there on Monday.

Thanks � boss
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by naturepride008(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2022
GraceMide1:

No straight bus

All the best
Yes I have all the necessary documents
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by naturepride008(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2022
Wizdochris:

There is also one of their branches in Iwo Road.. beside Akin Alabi building Iwo Road.. I did mine there today
I guess this will help alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.