Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220412 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Shitty website angry embarassed
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2021
mosalab:
. Thanks... Na to login be wahala now

We go chill ni... Na around 12p.m i start yesterday, guess the traffic was less cos people stopped trying. And i used firefox. I discovered chrome isn't loading the page as fast and smooth as firefox though u can use it too

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2021
mosalab:
. Thanks... Na to login be wahala now

Me i am logged in, but to enter the class na problem. The response is always site cannot be reached
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

We go chill ni... Na around 12p.m i start yesterday, guess the traffic was less cos people stopped trying. And i used firefox. I discovered chrome isn't loading the page as fast and smooth as firefox though u can use it too
You have already written the quiz without taking lectures. Even when they shifted the whole process. Why una dey like corner corner way? Do you know you can be disqualified for this? angry
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
You have already written the quiz without taking lectures. Even when they shifted the whole process. Why una dey like corner corner way? Do you know you can be disqualified for this? angry
He is on the right track, bro.

It seems you just came back from Congo recently.

5 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Them for tell us to study the material, then login for quiz but no, they want to form online professionals even when they know the site is totally wack. Useless leaders angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2021
i926:

He is on the right track, bro.

It seems you just came back from Congo recently.
Like you didn't watch the YouTube tutorial video?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:

Lol.. Bro... Na d same process for everyone... Una too dey fear. Even people wey dey old batch sef still dey go thru this process. Whatever u can do to finish early in order to progress to the next stage please do. Law abiding never carry any one of us reach anywhere. The site is coded and once you meet up with the necessary things, be sure to proceed to the next stage . Not an advise, do as you please. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Bro.. 7:58a.m i don login... 8:00 sharp, e don log me out no gree load page. Once d site is back on today, im going to do the quiz for all courses jo. I successfully submitted like 2 yesterday.

You're smart. Read the module and do the quiz.

Class attendance can't be as important as answering the quiz.
I don't think it is even compulsory to attend the online class, as long as one answers the quiz
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Lol.. Bro... Na d same process for everyone... Una too dey fear. Even people wey dey old batch sef still dey go thru this process. Whatever u can do to finish early in order to progress to the next stage please do. Law abiding never carry any one of us reach anywhere. The site is coded and once you meet up with the necessary things, be sure to proceed to the next stage . Not an advise, do as you please. Just saying.
Abi? Make I go take my test now cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
Like you didn't watch the YouTube tutorial video?

Infact na dar tutorial i even follow sef.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2021
I will take the quiz. F^ck their training angry cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Infact na dar tutorial i even follow sef.
Thanks my man. I go do everything wey you just reason me now cool

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
Them for tell us to study the material, then login for quiz but no, they want to form online professionals even when they know the site is totally wack. Useless leaders angry embarassed
grin grin cheesy

wack is an understatement

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:

What's short cut there?

Are there no modules to read?

Do you need someone to read out the modules for you to understand?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:
The test is already embedded in the course itself. To access it, go through "courses" menu, specifically the one that displays under your name when u click it, same place u have notifications, stats etc. From there, directly click on start course and navigate from there
Can one run it at midnight? Or must it be within the 8AM -5PM time?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
peeps4u:

What's short cut there?

Are there no modules to read?

Do you need someone to read out the modules for you to understand?
I thought one must pass through the training, answer questions posted by the facilitator before taking the quiz. I have read the modules from start to finish. Just trying to play by the rules
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
Thanks my man. I go do everything wey you just reason me now cool
Baba pls try kos na d same thing wey dey d module wey dem give us dey d online class, best u can do is do the tests, submit but dont finish course, after d test go to the forum for each course and contribute too, after that you can submit. So, you have an interactive class and the test too. I hope u understand. I no sabi how to explain pass that.. lol

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2021
i926:

Can one run it at midnight? Or must it be within the 8AM -5PM time?
Anytime it goes thru baba...

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Baba pls try kos na d same thing wey dey d module wey dem give us dey d online class, best u can do is do the tests, submit but dont finish course, after d test go to the forum for each course and contribute too, after that you can submit. So, you have an interactive class and the test too. I hope u understand. I no sabi how to explain pass that.. lol
Thanks man. I really appreciate cool

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2021
chypotenti:
Am in finally, the ICT guy was really helpful...but on my dashboard after successfully changing my password and uploading a profile picture, all I see is an icon for all courses and another icon indicating "my course"... So should I just click on my courses when it's time?

Bros I no know sef

And I get class today

Abeg share the ict guy number make I for fit contact am on how to join class
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Anytime it goes thru baba...
Na midnight sure pass be that.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
I thought one must pass through the training, answer questions posted by the facilitator before taking the quiz. I have read the modules from start to finish. Just trying to play by the rules

LOL. An online class when questions are already set and module already given?

Why must training be that necessary if one feels he can take the risk of not listening to training and do the quiz himself?

Anyway, do what you feel is ideal.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:

Baba, its still the same thing, whether u wait or not. Do what suits you but I'm dead sure when i eventually finish all courses, id get my training cert and move on.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Y'all, just so you know, believe it or not, all the questions in the quiz is the same for everyone, also we are Nigerians and we know that this site will never be ok as far as im concerned, so please overlook the rules and do whats necessary. If not, we all keep postponing. Make i see small chance enter, na to finish the remaining 3 courses.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Modipsss(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:
Y'all, just so you know, believe it or not, all the questions in the quiz is the same for everyone, also we are Nigerians and we know that this site will never be ok as far as im concerned, so please overlook the rules and do whats necessary. If not, we all keep postponing. Make i see small chance enter, na to finish the remaining 3 courses.
Please what's the quiz like? How many minutes for each courses? Is it theory or objectives?

4 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Enniesfit(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Hi everyone, am sorry to disturb o. pls how will we know the class that we're meant to be? Mine is on Thursday. I want to know how I'll identify if it is class A, B or C.

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Modipsss:
Please what's the quiz like? How many minutes for each courses? Is it theory or objectives?
@Declan01 if possible help us with the questions let's start solving while waiting for the website cool

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by chypotenti(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
kenddys:

Bros I no know sef

And I get class today

Abeg share the ict guy number make I for fit contact am on how to join class
that's the number 08151726253
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Modipsss:

Bro, make i no lie i no too remember but e dey VERY VERY cheap, na something wey u fit answer without the modules sef, with just ur normal day to day common sense. And na 30mins but im sure the dumbest person here will finish it in 15mins max. Na like 10 questions max per module sha

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
DeClan01:

Bro, make i no lie i no too remember but e dey VERY VERY cheap, na something wey u fit answer without the modules sef, with just ur normal day to day common sense. And na 30mins but im sure the dumbest person here will finish it in 25mins max.
is it theory or objectives. Make we know how to prepare cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Fucklove:
@Declan01 if possible help us with the questions let's start solving while waiting for the website cool

Should have taken screenshot but didn't, just have 2 devices handy or one if u have a good RAM so u can skim through the module for answer if u by any chance dont know the answer to a question but i doubt it... Bro, d test na to just dey sure say u know wetin u dey do. And na multiple choice(not a-d)... Like d actual wordings then you pick the one that best suits the question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.