Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221366 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bash92:
Please have anybody from the initial batch of trainees received this new invitation for training?
I received two invitations
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=babalonshee post=100368630][/quote] okay
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
angie88:
I received two invitations

Okay, still waiting for mine
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Zoom training done today.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Lame12: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am yet to receive any mail
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Lecturebidz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
InvestmentMood:
I scored 100 over 100 in 3 courses, 70% in one of the courses, 0 over 100 in Marketing becos I was clicking on save ( Pls note:, Whenever u take ur test, don't click on save answers) it will never save, rather it will remove your perfectly selected options. That affected me in marketing.
While the remaining two courses were showing Courses under evaluation. GOODLUCK GUYS!
Hi, have you received your certificate yet?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Generaloluseye: 2:51am On Apr 01, 2021
InvestmentMood:
I scored 100 over 100 in 3 courses, 70% in one of the courses, 0 over 100 in Marketing becos I was clicking on save ( Pls note:, Whenever u take ur test, don't click on save answers) it will never save, rather it will remove your perfectly selected options. That affected me in marketing.
While the remaining two courses were showing Courses under evaluation. GOODLUCK GUYS!

Pls how.did you take your test. The only one I know of is the business ideation 1,2,3 that I answered and it was not scored.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:
did u take any quiz
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:
pls how do i get started cos I will be having mine this morning
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mosalab(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:
also participated in the training but couldn't wait till the end due to some technical ish. please is there any specific information passed or task required at the end of the meeting
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2021
angie88:
did u take any quiz
No
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2021
angie88:
pls how do i get started cos I will be having mine this morning
When it's exactly time, just join the meeting.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
mosalab:

also participated in the training but couldn't wait till the end due to some technical ish. please is there any specific information passed or task required at the end of the meeting
Only attendance was taking at the end of the training. We were told to always check our mail for NIRSAL( Bank) message

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mosalab(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:

Only attendance was taking at the end of the training. We were told to always check our mail for NIRSAL( Bank) message
alright. . thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:

pls how long was d training and how was d attendance taken?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2021
angie88:
pls how long was d training and how was d attendance taken?
Though we started late due to network issue from there side, finished by around past 12. Just submit your name and email.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm enjoying the training cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Fucklove:

The training is a good one

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vision202: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Fucklove:

Yes, it was interesting.
I couldn't finish with the training, the system logged me out towards the end of the last module and I was unable to enter the meeting again, the host didn't let me in.
I would appreciate if you can tell me what the facilitator said concerning the attendance, material, text, certificate and when the loan will be paid if at all she mentioned it.
Thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Vision202:

Yes, it was interesting.
I couldn't finish with the training, the system logged me out towards the end of the last module and I was unable to enter the meeting again, the host didn't let me in.
I would appreciate if you can tell me what the facilitator said concerning the attendance, material, text, certificate and when the loan will be paid if at all she mentioned it.
Thanks
Yeah same happened to me. Anyone with answers pls
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LikeAking: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Make una help me collect this free money na.

I have been stuck at the acct confirmation stage.

No confirmation email for more than a month.

Worse the sytme assumed I have been registered, but the truth is the opposite.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
am done with the training. wot an awesome experience. As of d certificate,d facilitator said dit will be sent to our individual mail. He also said dat d attendance taken will be forwarded to nirsal cbn for d approval of d loan. He said it is not a grant but a loan dat is payable with interest of 5%

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mercidove: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Is there any person here that finish his/her registration late March and received invite for this training

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Oluwathoyin: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
akosh005:

please, were you invited through email or text message? I asked because I got a message that I should attend training at a location.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vision202:

Yes, it was interesting.
Thanks
No attendance was taken. She's already taken note of those that attended the meeting. Even those complaining of low battery were permitted to leave. She didn't request for attendance cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fucklove:
No attendance was taken. She's already taken note of those that attended the meeting. Even those complaining of low battery were permitted to leave. She didn't request for attendance cool
I love this feedback. Thanks fella
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluwathoyin:
please, were you invited through email or text message? I asked because I got a message that I should attend training at a location.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by KayCee92(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
mommaJ:
I saw mine when I checked my mail this afternoon. I was scheduled for 9:45am today..I missed it hence my question

Just try and get the training zoom link and join any meeting holding now. In all, let Ur name be captured in that attendance. The way they stressed it, I think it is important.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fucklove:

How will he reconcile each person on zoom with their nyif accts if no attendance and email were taken?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

How will he reconcile each person on zoom with their nyif accts if no attendance and email were taken?
we were asked to login with d name we registered with,even those that their own was showing the name of their phone were asked their main name cos that's what d system will capture in the attendance
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
angie88:
we were asked to login with d name we registered with,even those that their own was showing the name of their phone were asked their main name cos that's what d system will capture in the attendance

Ok, thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mommaJ(f): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please ooo how can I join any of the classes now just for my name to be recorded as 1 of d attendees I missed my own class.please and please who has an idea should help me..I have suffered too much on this nyif loan for me not to get it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.