Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221195 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Virus99: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
PastorFire:
Please guide me on the necessary guidelines after issuance of CAC certificate and how to go about it. I will be most grateful.

There's no big issue here sir.
Just take your CAC certificate to the nearest FIRS office. Tell them you wanna collect TIN.
They will put your thru, hence with.

The only crux is that you may need to make a stamp for your company.
I did it too. Their official will say they can help make a stamp. They usually ask for like 2.5k don't answer them. Go get it your self. It is just N1000. Any printing press outlet can do it for you.

I hope I have been able to help. Adios.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Virus99:

Just take your CAC certificate to the nearest FIRS office. Tell them you wanna collect TIN.

I did it too. Their official will say they can help make a stamp. They usually ask for like 2.5k don't answer them. Go get it your self. It is just N1000. Any printing press outlet can do it for you.

God bless you for educating me on this. I really appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Engrkawu: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
pls can you help me with the list of courses during the training
thanks in anticipation
Anonymousgister:

This is just a random email sent to a few participants to get their feedbacks on the training.

If they were so sure about your "active participation" they wouldn't have added that second paragraph.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Engrkawu:
pls can you help me with the list of courses during the training
thanks in anticipation

Kindly refer to the training modules that was sent to your mail during the invite.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Engrkawu: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
THANKS
Anonymousgister:

Kindly refer to the training modules that was sent to your mail during the invite.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Virus99:

Thank you once again. I went to their office, there was no network. So, i was asked to drop the CAC certificate with my phone number which i did.
Please, if i may ask, what is the benefits of this TIN number?.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
PastorFire:
Thank you once again. I went to their office, there was no network. So, i was asked to drop the CAC certificate with my phone number which i did.
Please, if i may ask, what is the benefits of this TIN number?.
oga do this thing online check firs tin number online and enter your business registration number
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
manlawal:
oga do this thing online check firs tin number online and enter your business registration number
No wahala, thanks.. Just wanted to know its benefits. I hope it's not something government will start coming down on me for taxes when i'm just starting.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
This people should just start processing the loans of those successfully trained na. All these constant mails and replies are really irritating.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Money not coming soon

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
kenddys:
Money not coming soon

How does this message translate to your conclusion?

5 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2021
kenddys:
Money not coming soon

Why? Does it have anything to do with the CBN loan suspension? This country when something one favour the poor na that time we go re hear story
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2021
ejibaba:

Why? Does it have anything to do with the CBN loan suspension? This country when something one favour the poor na that time we go re hear story

Pay no mind to that post, some are just unnecessarily false alarmist

That was just the email sent to all the trainees for feedback about the last training. It has no connection to loan being disbursed or not.

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
peeps4u:

How does this message translate to your conclusion?

It means there are a lot of people who have not been trained yet

And from I message I deduced that the last phase will be on hold till every one who should be trained is trained
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2021
peeps4u:

Pay no mind to that post, some are just unnecessarily false alarmist

That was just the email sent to all the trainees for feedback about the last training. It has no connection to loan being disbursed or not.

Oga that is a defferent mail

And this guy you quoted mis understood what I meant by "money will be on hold"
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2021
ejibaba:

Bros you misunderstood me o

What I mean is that it may take longer before disbursements starts not that the scheme has been put on hold
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Ayobami0411: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
kenddys:

And from I message I deduced that the last phase will be on hold till every one who should be trained is trained
I disagree with you sir... Those already trained will be paid and the untrained will fall into another batch.

Now my advice : So far u received the training mail whether u logged in or not, just filled the Google form for the trained ones and don't mistakenly filled the later Google form mail meant for the untrained set.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
kenddys:

Nothing suggests payment or approval will be put on hold from that mail. They were only seeking for feedbacks from people perhaps to improve on subsequent trainings

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
peeps4u:

Nothing suggests payment or approval will be put on hold from that mail. They were only seeking for feedbacks from people perhaps to improve on subsequent trainings

Okay I am done
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by icon02(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
I can help you register your business on google for free
WhatsApp me on 09054676396
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Richman44: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ayobami0411:

I disagree with you sir... Those already trained will be paid and the untrained will fall into another batch.

Now my advice : So far u received the training mail whether u logged in or not, just filled the Google form for the trained ones and don't mistakenly filled the later Google form mail meant for the untrained set.

Hello!!....have not received any mail for training yet, but have completed the loan application..and my dashboard keeps showing "IN PROGRESS".. what I'm a suppose to do now. Any ideas please drop it like is hot..
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by suffy834(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Richman44:

Hello!!....have not received any mail for training yet, but have completed the loan application..and my dashboard keeps showing "IN PROGRESS".. what I'm a suppose to do now. Any ideas please drop it like is hot..
Are you not tired of this question? just comport yourself and behave like a matured person and wait till they send you an email

5 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
suffy834:
Are you not tired of this question? just comport yourself and behave like a matured person and wait till they send you an email

Azin, I just overlooked his post. From his post, he's aware mails are sent in for training, I wonder what he wanted to be advised to do by such post like anyone here influences the training invites.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anybody wey ask mumu question again, Allah I go track am break him head. All these secondary school youths keep flooding here with useless questions angry. If them no request for training material, them go request for training email sad. I go begin to deal with una cus my body dey shake now as I dey wait for the money cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Richman44:

IN PROGRESS kee you there angry. If you no fit get patience I go cancel your loan application with my powerful source in abuja. Be careful boy cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
I travel before but I don come back to cleanse this thread. Make una dey ask reasonable questions abeg . make Una behave now cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fucklove:
Anybody wey ask mumu question again, Allah I go track am break him head. All these secondary school youths keep flooding here with useless questions angry. If them no request for training material, them go request for training email sad. I go begin to deal with una cus my body dey shake now as I dey wait for the money cool
Oga make you no vex o.. Money dey come!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oluwas3un(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Please I'm having problem with the local govt certificate.anyone that can help me out please.���
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Somebody send me link na.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LikeAking: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fucklove:

Na ur money?

I need the training link & materials.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Virus99:

After they sent me an emial to reg, I have not recived any confirmation email from them. 1 month don pass since.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 12:47am On Apr 08, 2021
LikeAking:

Na ur money?

I need the training link & materials.
Link and materials kee you there. Make Una behave una sef angry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.