Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221827 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Virus99: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ayobami0411:

Bros... Receive sense now n stop been a virus in a sane group... Just check d link maybe it will help ur doubting Thomas

https://www.nairaland.com/6180723/nigerian-youth-investment-fund-details/1#98974590
Now you have proven your point...so what's with noise earlier on undecided
Now go in peace grin
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Virus99: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
manlawal:

https://guardian.ng/news/239-youths-get-n166m-nyif-pilot-disbursements/

so ignoramus can you see
Who's this one again undecided
Afterfact posting undecided
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:

Who's this one again undecided
Afterfact posting undecided
shut up didnt you know when you quoted me to provide link , you should bury your head in shame , mumu

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by posstimo: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Any info about this This person claimed he applied for NYIF and got approval of 300k.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akosh005: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
posstimo:
Any info about this This person claimed he applied for NYIF and got approval of 300k.
Read the terms and conditions of the loan. Even Covid19 loan never get the actual amount being approved.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Virus99: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
manlawal:

shut up didnt you know when you quoted me to provide link , you should bury your head in shame , mumu

I guess this is your first achievement this year grin
Frame it up on a wall and hang it in your room tongue

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
posstimo:

Don't expect exact approved amount, there will be some deductions, 5-6%
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
posstimo:

You guys are missing an important point: this person is claiming to have been paid under NYIF.

Is it under same batch as ours? If yes, how many people have testified about disbursements?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Anonymousgister:

You guys are missing an important point: this person is claiming to have been paid under NYIF.

Is it under same batch as ours? If yes, how many people have testified about disbursements?

If that's NYIF and not covid19 loan, that is surely the present batch. You can see the date.
I've already taken it as they have started disbursement

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes there was first batch. People that were trained sometime last year November or December and they got a fair share of the money. We are the second batch of NYIF program cool
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by essenjack(m): 2:12am On Apr 21, 2021
it is people like you that makes our politicians to see we the masses as gullible.
There was a first batch. Lemme shock u, the yet to be disbursed batch is batch5.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2021
posstimo:

Possible
5% is taken
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2021
peeps4u:

Don't expect exact approved amount, there will be some deductions, 5-6%

That payment was made last night na

Could be possible

And it's from nirsal mfb

Lets be hopeful
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by chypotenti(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
kenddys:

That payment was made last night na

Could be possible

And it's from nirsal mfb

Lets be hopeful
that payment should be for Covid19 loan, another person got the alert in one other group like that and it's for Covid19
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Anonymousgister: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2021
chypotenti:
that payment should be for Covid19 loan, another person got the alert in one other group like that and it's for Covid19

Exactly my thoughts.

It's highly unlikely that not one testimony here of disbursement had NYIF started paying.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Eyesonly17(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Virus99:

Which first batch oga ?
This same NYIF ?

Wait where are you guys always seeing all these fake things you carry about ?
I don't have to reply to this sef.
Make your findings and modify your statements.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2021
chypotenti:

Okay
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by chypotenti(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Covid19 loan just dey drop anyhow.... NYIF should be next please....we are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DeckeyLyrical(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you have Doge, xrp, safemars, winks, tron or any cryp.to for sale.. I need abeg.. Even btc or ETH I need, I can't find my way in Binance. Abeg we will need telegram group for escrow to avoid issue or you send before I pay. Escrow is best!
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
chypotenti:
Covid19 loan just dey drop anyhow.... NYIF should be next please....we are patiently waiting

Make them do for us na

This week done dey go
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
posstimo:
Are you aware that is your BVN on display
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by rafindo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
If you have Doge, xrp, safemars, winks, tron or any cryp.to for sale.. I need abeg.. Even btc or ETH I need, I can't find my way in Binance. Abeg we will need telegram group for escrow to avoid issue or you send before I pay. Escrow is best!

Pm
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oursilverbird: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

use okex
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Ayobami0411: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please do well sir by deleting the post because it contains the person information... Help him so that his village pple won't give him new wife even if he doesn't want... Lolzz

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
rxmusa:

The guy is lying! I ran his BVN on the covid19 database and it came up with his offer letter of 300K.
It's covid19 not NYIF

Maybe he applied for both and doesn't know which one paid him
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
oursilverbird:

use okex

Thank you
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2021
oursilverbird:

use okex

I fund usdt using this Okex, my question is how can I use the usdt to buy cry.pto of my choice like Doge or xrp. I am new in the game. I have been navigating since. So that the stuff will go to my trust wallet. Somebody has been buying for me and I don't like disturbing him

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
NYIF don turn crypto... Lol... Abeg make una go ask ur questions for the crypto threads that were shared ealier. You'd learn more there and its the appropriate thread for crypto and everything related. No pun intended

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by popez: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

I fund usdt using this Okex, my question is how can I use the usdt to buy cry.pto of my choice like Doge or xrp. I am new in the game. I have been navigating since. So that the stuff will go to my trust wallet. Somebody has been buying for me and I don't like disturbing him

This thread is for Nyif loans and not for crypto discussions. Please take this to the appropriate thread.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

Take your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread

And note you may not be able to swap usdt for some coins it will be easier to swap eth or BnB for most coins
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by rxmusa(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
kenddys:

Maybe he applied for both and doesn't know which one paid him
He definitely knew! He was just being mischievous. His covid19 loan was approved on 1st February 2021 and he received disbursement this week, knowing fully that no any NYIF APPROVED LOAN for this batch hash been disbursed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.