Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220337 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by tikkykay: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
https://youthandsport.gov.ng/status-of-nyif-disbursement/

Disbursement as at 21 June 2021.

The data therein communicate a lot of things
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
truvine:

Thanks for sharing. I went through it but I read 5000 applicants have been pre-qualified for next training and disbursement.

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
parkervero:

Thanks for sharing. I went through it but I read 5000 applicants have been pre-qualified for next training and disbursement.

Is another 5000 too much ?
At least the announcement is that #12b was budgeted for this scheme , so if this is a paltry #2.9b to 5000+ applicants , they should release the remaining funds and let another batch of 5000+ get it ...abi
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
truvine:

Is another 5000 too much ?
At least the announcement is that #12b was budgeted for this scheme , so if this is a paltry #2.9b to 5000+ applicants , they should release the remaining funds and let another batch of 5000+ get it ...abi
Actually, 5000 is too small considering the number of qualified applicants, #75b is set aside for this scheme, though. I don't know why the whole thing is taken forever

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Philadelphia: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
truvine:

It’s clear that Nigeria is not one. It’s a fact that the blind can see and the deaf can hear.

For those believing that Nigeria is really one, you guys are on a long thing.

I didn’t apply for the loan but I only used it to do a research for a blog for free.

This results gives more credence to my discoveries and conclusion about Nigeria.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gbagura: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Govt knows how to reduce poverty in the land quickly but won't do it. Nigeria have the power to earmark 1trn naira at N300,000 each which could go to over 3.3m youths nationwide including the fct. Breaking it down sums it to over 89k beneficiaries per state. With this, crime gonna reduce drastically. This should be loan, not grant and with bvn;the loans can be gotten with ease.

Imagine the positive effects on the economy with that alone. Most youths would forget job hunting and start small scale business which is the bedrock of every great nations growth. There will be jobs available. All I see in govt is lack of will. Nigeria is the easiest country to govern if only we are ready.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tekzyflex(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
No Rivers or Ijaw name on the list!
This country eh!!!

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
truvine:

Na abokís full this list.
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
parkervero:

Actually, 5000 is too small considering the number of qualified applicants, #75b is set aside for this scheme, though. I don't know why the whole thing is taken forever

Even with this data, something isn't right .
Let's look at the data carefully:
#1,629,220,000 was disbursed to 5200 people that's an average of #313,000/person.

Second data says 631,635,000 is yet to be disburse to 854 people , that's an average of #739,000/person...

Now, look at the disparity ?
Why was that withheld ?
For which set of people ?

Just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
truvine:

Even with this data, something isn't right .
Let's look at the data carefully:
#1,629,220,000 was disbursed to 5200 people that's an average of #313,000/person.

Second data says 631,635,000 is yet to be disburse to 854 people , that's an average of #739,000/person...

Now, look at the disparity ?
Why was that withheld ?
For which set of people ?

Just thinking aloud
Actually, the variation in disbursement is due to type of business. If you actually look carefully, you will see that the type of business are two, sole proprietorship and registered business (limited). While the sole business owner is entitled up to #250,000 the registered business owner is entitled up to #3,000,000. So, if you divide the whole amount by the number of applicants that got paid you might not get the correct amount.

All I want is, they should expedite action on the training and disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tekzyflex:
No Rivers or Ijaw name on the list!
This country eh!!!
Wow! Did you go through the whole list? If you did, you be oga ooo
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tekzyflex(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
parkervero:

Wow! Did you go through the whole list? If you did, you be oga ooo

My brother; I did ooo. Nah so so Abdullah, Mohamed,Yusuf ,mustapha niam full that list.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2021
parkervero:

Actually, the variation in disbursement is due to type of business. If you actually look carefully, you will see that the type of business are two, sole proprietorship and registered business (limited). While the sole business owner is entitled up to #250,000 the registered business owner is entitled up to #3,000,000. So, if you divide the whole amount by the number of applicants that got paid you might not get the correct amount.

From comments on last disbursement , the average range of payment to LTD is #400k and Sole Proprietor is #250k....
Like the SA on twitter said when people were complaining of the slash in application amount , she said its because they want to make the funds go round, so still using that calculation, for whom is the #700k average reserve for ?

But like you said, either #300k or #700k average , let them expedite action on the remaining training and disbursement

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Timtim007(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Are people still applying...biko..who has the link
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Timtim007:
Are people still applying...biko..who has the link
Closed since 1944. Try Agsmeis own
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by yusufhaji(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Please is the revalidation going on truely genuine?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
I am seeing the revalidation too.
Does anyone know anything about it ?

Though it is suspicious
The main site we're used to is
nyif.nmfb.com.ng while this one is nyif.com.ng
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
yusufhaji:
Please is the revalidation going on truely genuine?

Nothing like that on my dashboard. Kindly provide the link
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
truvine:
I am seeing the revalidation too.
Does anyone know anything about it ?

Though it is suspicious
The main site we're used to is
nyif.nmfb.com.ng while this one is nyif.com.ng
nyif.com.ng is a scam site to harvest your details no any revalidation

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
manlawal:
I actually fell for it. It was when I clicked on revalidate and a page pop up with ads I realized I have made mistake. To confirm it, I entered wrong details it was still successful, that's how I know it's scam.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Timtim007(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
parkervero:

Closed since 1944. Try Agsmeis own
Alright...thank you smiley
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
parkervero:

I actually fell for it. It was when I clicked on revalidate and a page pop up with ads I realized I have made mistake. To confirm it, I entered wrong details it was still successful, that's how I know it's scam.
i also did during the registration process and i know the scammer will call me one day so i was prepared, and finally he called last month and i told him where he got my details and i told to get a better job that was after i have wasted like 5mins of his time

5 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by dest4real(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Boss, if you registered on the portal with your CAC Certificate ( Registered Business Name), what category will such a person fall under?
Thanks.
parkervero:

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Donotsir: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2021
manlawal:
Oh yeah, I fell for that too a while ago. Someone sent me a link and I followed. I filled in the data and the money was debited. How disappointed I was. I even had to apply to a loan aggregator, who were able to borrow the necessary amount in order not to stay on the street and go to another country to work.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Robisky001(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Tekzyflex:

My brother; I did ooo. Nah so so Abdullah, Mohamed,Yusuf ,mustapha niam full that list.
After seeing your comment I decided to check things out for myself knowing how tribalistic this regime is. The ratio of Southerners to Northerners in the list is 2/10.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by JanezBae: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=truvine post=102976179]https://youthandsport.gov.ng/status-of-nyif-disbursement/
No 2 reason for disqualification says.. Applicants who hv existing AGSMEIS or Covid-19 loans.
Does it mean if u apply for other laons like Covid -19 loan u stand a chance of being disqualified from getting this nyif loan?
Has anyone applied and gotten both loans successfully?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Robisky001:
After seeing your comment I decided to check things out for myself knowing how tribalistic this regime is. The ratio of Southerners to Northerners in the list is 2/10.
Na today
We are practising tribademocracy
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tekzyflex(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
truvine:

Na today
We are practising tribademocracy

Tribalism has always been a nigerian thing but this Buhari own is worst.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Richman44: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Please I'm a little bit confused,is it training, approval then disbursement..or approval,training and then disbursement...any one with the answer pls be kind enough to throw more light on this!!. thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Richman44:
Please I'm a little bit confused,is it training, approval then disbursement..or approval,training and then disbursement...any one with the answer pls be kind enough to throw more light on this!!. thanks
Prequalification, training, approval and disbursement.
Many have registered but haven't received prequalification message while some have received but not called for training yet.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by dest4real(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning house. What's the least amount that can be approved if you registered using your CAC certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.