Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220954 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Perfectman91: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
When is disbursement please? I've been done with training since last week.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omo... my own training was today 11:00 am. I think the training is region by region.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by isah2006: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Twelve30:
Omo... my own training was today 11:00 am. I think the training is region by region.
wow! Nice, what number are you on the shortlisted candidates list? What category ( SME or individual).
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Honestly I didn't even know about the names shortlisted, I just got the email yesterday and attended today. So... has anyone received the loan already?
isah2006:
wow! Nice, what number are you on the shortlisted candidates list? What category ( SME or individual).
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Does anyone have any update?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Istix: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Has anyone under SME gotten invitation link for training
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nurex1(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Please any advice on what to do, I miss my training yesterday due to bad network
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jina24(f): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Nurex1:
Please any advice on what to do, I miss my training yesterday due to bad network

The facilitator yesterday said if you missed your training you should send a mail to the person that sent your the training invitation.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nurex1(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Jina24:
Ok thank you

The facilitator yesterday said if you missed your training you should send a mail to the person that sent your the training invitation.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Has anyone get pass the Invalid token?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Twelve30:
Has anyone get pass the Invalid token?
Forget that thing, you don't have any business with the website again. So long as they sent you invite link, any further communication would be through email.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jina24:

The mail that sent the training invitation is NYIF general mail, not the instructor. And they hardly respond.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jina24(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Idrismusty97:
The mail that sent the training invitation is NYIF general mail, not the instructor. And they hardly respond.

It doesn't look like it's nyif general mail to me sha. The instructor yesterday said what I just wrote above.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jina24:

It doesn't look like it's nyif general mail to me sha. The instructor yesterday said what I just wrote above.
Unless yours is different, this is NYIF general mail. nyif@youthandsport.gov.ng
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nurex1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's the hope of people that missed the training, would they still be paid?[/quote] how did you go about your missed training
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by patc: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nurex1:

What's the hope of people that missed the training, would they still be paid? how did you go about your missed training

No reply from them after I mailed them back through the email I got the message. I was only notified just for two hours ( I got the mail 8:54am and my training was 11am same day), and I was on transit. Someone from one of the NYIF forum said both people that attended and Missed the last batch training all got paid.

That's how I rest my mind waiting for disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nurex1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
patc:

No reply from them after I mailed them back through the email I got the message. I was only notified just for two hours ( I got the mail 8:54am and my training was 11am same day), and I was on transit. Someone from one of the NYIF forum said both people that attended and Missed the last batch training all got paid.

My own case is that I got the mail after the training has ended and I mailed them back but no any reply from them.. I guess I will just rest my mind and wait for disbursement too
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by patc: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nurex1:
My own case is that I got the mail after the training has ended and I mailed them back but no any reply from them.. I guess I will just rest my mind and wait for disbursement too

God help us
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
patc:

is a lie everyone got trained and not all have been paid cause they are yet to pay me despite been trained
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
I checked my NYIF dashboard and money no dey there o. Who else got access to their dashboard?

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by hungryboy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na recently I hear about this program, please Dem still dey accept new applicants?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Twelve30:
I checked my NYIF dashboard and money no dey there o. Who else got access to their dashboard?
How did you managed to log in?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
I clicked back and forth.
Idrismusty97:
How did you managed to log in?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nathan77(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Twelve30:
I clicked back and forth.

How did you manage login?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by olahero(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
hungryboy:
Na recently I hear about this program, please Dem still dey accept new applicants?
Sebi if them push the story on front page, nah ur type dey talk say nah scam?

I don't think there would be another registration because NYIF team are picking from the registered applicants of over 1million, and be like say them just shortlisted less than 20k from the millions of applicants. I am one of the latest 10k shortlisted candidate sha and have done my training.

More of this are coming by 2022, May God spear our live till then.

4 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by hungryboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
olahero:
Sebi if them push the story on front page, nah ur type dey talk say nah scam?

I don't think there would be another registration because NYIF team are picking from the registered applicants of over 1million, and be like say them just shortlisted less than 20k from the millions of applicants. I am one of the latest 10k shortlisted candidate sha and have done my training.

More of this are coming by 2022, May God spear our live till then.
What are you even saying Man?

I go call am scam?

I just asked a simple question oh
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
nathan77:

How did you manage login?

My email n password. Login back n forth
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by joeking2222: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2021
manlawal:
is a lie everyone got trained and not all have been paid cause they are yet to pay me despite been trained
Oga, u sure say u understand wetin d person dey try talk at all so? Wetin hm dey try talk b say d last batch b4 dis particular batch so, those wey attend training and those wey no fit attend got paid. Sir, which of d batch dem train u for? Make person fit understand u well.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by manlawal(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2021
joeking2222:

Oga, u sure say u understand wetin d person dey try talk at all so? Wetin hm dey try talk b say d last batch b4 dis particular batch so, those wey attend training and those wey no fit attend got paid. Sir, which of d batch dem train u for? Make person fit understand u well.
am among the last batch not your batch so am talking from experience even they no longer respond to our mail again concerning the loan
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
joeking2222:

I decided not to answer him jare.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
manlawal:
am among the last batch not your batch so am talking from experience even they no longer respond to our mail again concerning the loan

And how is your experience invalidating my claim that people who didnt attend the training got paid?

Your case is totally different. You attended training and didn't get paid, not because you didn't attend

Soemthing must be wrong With your acct number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.