Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221841 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
felaliveson:

Very correct except the part of payment into normal bank account, I think the money will be paid into the NPF acct because you opened the acct yourself with your complete details and requirements (ID, passport, utility bills et.c) unlike Nirsal which was opened for beneficiaries without any documentation and Nirsal paid it into your normal commercial bank accounts

My thought also
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chiden:

On the "NPF app"

Chiden! Leave NPF Mobile App and go to their branch with your BVN, NIN, 2 passport, Utility bill; I think that's all; they'll open a new account for you. NPF app is working but will waste your time.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Taywon: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
ALL BENEFICIARIES SHOULD CHECK THEIR SPAM MESSAGE.... A NEW CONFIRMATION MAIL JUST DROPPED THIS EVENING....
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Guys go and check your spam mail
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Twelve30:
Guys go and check your spam mail

May I ask the content of the message?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
parkervero:

May I ask the content of the message?

Offer letter for those that were specifically selected for the NPF MFB.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by seanaddy(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2022
felaliveson:

Did you take your time to read at all Which Nirsal are you asking again fa

Bros, I read small na. U no need enter me laidis. Haba. Just answer and I go appreciate.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by CoolKizzy(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2022
DivineNura:
I Actually don't want to comment on this issue of NYIF and how the process of disbursement is going to be, but I was compelled to do so by my friends and brothers here who keep asking the same questions everyday.

To hit straight to the point and keep the matter simple, the NYIF have partnered with 3 other disbursing agents apart from NIRSAL so as to make the processes of disbursement easier for those 10000 shortlisted beneficiaries. One of the Disbursing agent is NPF MFB, so if a text was sent to your email by NPF Micro finance Bank just know that you are part of the 2500 beneficiaries whose loan disbursement and repayments will be handed by NPF MFB. If you ain't sent a text by NPF MFB it is not something to be worried about, just know that your own disbursement will either be through NIRSAL MFB or the other disbursing agents and these other agents also have their plans too.

Lastly, the messages directing beneficiaries to create an account by NPF MFB is actually genuine and is part of the process because the account will be used for repayments of the loans, this is similar to the accounts opened by NIRSAL for the previous beneficiaries. Those who have accepted their loan offer should expect their loan within 10-14 days after acceptance and note that your money will be paid into your normal bank account the ones you updated on NYIF portals few months ago and not to the NPF MFB accounts. The NPF MFB accounts is only a repayment account. Thank you.

Please how do I check for the amount approved?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2022
GUYS, I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFER LETTER VIA THE LINK ATTACHED TO THE MAIL. ALSO, AFTER OPENING OF NPF ACCOUNT SINCE YESTERDAY, I AM YET TO RECEIVED THE ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM THE BANK WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS REGARD.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2022
seanaddy:

Bros, I read small na. U no need enter me laidis. Haba. Just answer and I go appreciate.

You do know it is annoying when you're asked a question when the answer is also written there clearly.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2022
inspector1:
GUYS, I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFER LETTER VIA THE LINK ATTACHED TO THE MAIL. ALSO, AFTER OPENING OF NPF ACCOUNT SINCE YESTERDAY, I AM YET TO RECEIVED THE ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM THE BANK WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS REGARD.

Download and fill the form. As for the bank; chill for them small.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by ummi3: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
please my approved amount is 250k how do I calculate the monthly repayment amount? And tenor? thank you
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Please anyone who has downloaded the offer letter should please forward it to my email: jjluckendo86@gmail.com
So that I can also print, sign and submit
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Taywon: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2022
luckyjacob:
Please anyone who has downloaded the offer letter should please forward it to my email: jjluckendo86@gmail.com
So that I can also print, sign and submit

Sent
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Twelve30:

Download and fill the form. As for the bank; chill for them small.
Where is the form to be sent after filling please?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by joshuajunior(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Kindly send the downloaded offer letter to my email address.. joshuaudo26@gmail.com
I am unable to download it please.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by monsterg(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Taywon:

Sent
Bro kindly send to this mail too, thank you. monsterg02@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Crazeworld:
Where is the form to be sent after filling please?

Always read the mail that was sent to you. It is there in plain. Or perhaps they didn't send you any mail?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Someone should pls share the offer letter with me, dosmillernig@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
inspector1:
Someone should pls share the offer letter with me, dosmillernig@gmail.com
Sent...check your mail.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emacodon: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
pls help me send emmanuelade2001@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by seanaddy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Twelve30:

You do know it is annoying when you're asked a question when the answer is also written there clearly.

Sometimes we just ask questions to be well guided and not to make mistakes. It’s all confusing in the thread with different persons saying different methods or approaches. Thanks for all tho. I get you.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by opeyemhy02(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please what's the repayment amount for 250,000 and moratorium expiration date ?

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pls, someone should send the offer letter to this email efangwucornelia4best@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by goldendessy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
InvestmentMood:
Pls, someone should send the offer letter to this email efangwucornelia4best@gmail.com
Sent
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by kskuburi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pls somebody should send me the offer letter. Kskuburi01@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by goldendessy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
kskuburi:
Pls somebody should send me the offer letter. Kskuburi01@gmail.com
Done
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Taywon: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
monsterg:
Bro kindly send to this mail too, thank you. monsterg02@gmail.com
Sent

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by proffytee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
opeyemhy02:

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
opeyemhy02:
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by felaliveson: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
seanaddy:

No vex jare grin, you don’t need Nirsal microfinance bank in this case (NYIF) but rather NPF microfinance bank is in charge of the loan beneficiaries data collection, disbursement and repayment…

……

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.