Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221259 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DivineNura: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Crazeworld:
Is it those that got the microfinance account opening mail earlier?
I did not see any messages/email before. but I check my email this morning and I got the approval email
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by youngsum(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
DivineNura:

I did not see any messages/email before. but I check my email this morning and I got the approval email
nice
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Perfectman91:
What happens to those who trained but didn't receive any message?

It is not yet ye time to shine. Thou shall have patience, for thy lord shall cometh through for ye and others like wise.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Emmyreal4:
I spoke with one customer service representative and they said you can do everything online, that they are digital grin

Which account are you guys opening current or savings?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Chiden:

Which account are you guys opening current or savings?

It should be savings. Why should you open a current acct for a loan of 250k or there about?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
See what I'm seeing

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Chiden:
See what I'm seeing

Open an acct with phone number option, bvn option isn't working, did it for my wife yday. At the end of the process, your acct no will be mailed and sent as SMS to you.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Twelve30(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2022
peeps4u:

Open an acct with phone number option, bvn option isn't working, did it for my wife yday. At the end of the process, your acct no will be mailed and sent as SMS to you.

Then after all that you can include your BVN. BVN is an important aspect of this program, please don't over look it.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Twelve30:

Then after all that you can include your BVN. BVN is an important aspect of this program, please don't over look it.

Having an acct number to submit is the most important thing now, one can go to bank to complete the process. Even those who used USSD will still go to the bank to complete the process, like picture, signature, ID.

Btw, opening an acct with the app, one gets to upload his signature, picture, ID etc. The process is about 90% done with the app
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
DivineNura:

Lucky you.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Omo be like na those wey nor do training de receive this mail ho
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jimiyke(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2022
They approved 1million naira for me.. I have submitted my NPF micro finance bank account details.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by MakelemiJnr(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Jimiyke:
They approved 1million naira for me.. I have submitted my NPF micro finance bank account details.
woah, how much did u apply for? And did u do training?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jimiyke(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2022
MakelemiJnr:
woah, how much did u apply for? And did u do training?

Yes I did the training online...I applied 1.5million
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by youngsum(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jimiyke:

is it sme or individual?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by youngsum(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jimiyke:
wow congratulations! But when did u get this approval?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DaveHarry(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
[ b]what is the programme really about please. Is it too late to apply now??[/b]
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jimiyke:

Have you been able to submit your account details? Will have to visit the bank to open mine
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jimiyke:

Did you visit the bank to open an account? What were other required documents asked?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Been able to visited the bank before 4p.m
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mattbass(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
I visited the bank on Tuesday and was able to fill the necessary documents and i submitted my utility bill, two passport and a photocopy of national ID.
This morning they sent me a text containing my account details.

I opened the approval mail and clicked all the necessary information and then inserted the account number sent to me. Though 250k was approved for me. Awaiting their alert.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by youngsum(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
mattbass:
I visited the bank on Tuesday and was able to fill the necessary documents and i submitted my utility bill, two passport and a photocopy of national ID.

I opened the approval mail and clicked all the necessary information and then inserted the account number sent to me. Though 250k was approved for me. Awaiting their alert.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
The challenge now for me... I only have my NIN. Would they accept just the NIN?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Obere4u: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
mattbass:

So one can only the approved amount after getting the account number?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emacodon: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chiden:
The challenge now for me... I only have my NIN. Would they accept just the NIN?

You can download the nin app,then download and print ur slip but the app will charge u 578naira.I just did mine dis evening.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Emacodon:

You can download the nin app,then download and print ur slip but the app will charge u 578naira.I just did mine dis evening.

Wahala... I downloaded the app and they're saying "no record found"
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emacodon: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chiden:

Wahala... I downloaded the app and they're saying "no record found"
search nimc mobile app on Google play store
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is it abi? It says I should update my biometrics cry

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mattbass(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Obere4u:

So one can only the approved amount after getting the account number?

I got the approved amount before getting my account number.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
mattbass:

I got the approved amount before getting my account number.
I opened mine yesterday, yet to receive the account number. How many days did it take before you received the account details?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Chiden(f): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emacodon:

I finally got past that stage.. I've made payment twice and now it's "no slip found for this user" and I can't take screenshots
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by mattbass(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
akolat:

I opened mine yesterday, yet to receive the account number. How many days did it take before you received the account details?

A Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.