Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad (16317 Views)

BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by superior1: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
They are scared he would make a better spin doctor than them, FFK the political ashawo
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by helinues: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Better
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Dollanaira: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
You are all the same thieves
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by delerx(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don’t want to believe this if it is true then we are in for APC for the rest of our lives because soon Atiku and wike will decamp
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by badman007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Usman Dan Fodio Apprentice them... No love, all they do is kill and foolishly destroy in the name of Allah.

Live and let live.
Nobody holy pass
Pls don’t kill mi vibes
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by CaptainFM1: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Moferere:
The purported decampment of FFK is really giving some people headache o

That's people that still go out to vote.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by chukwuibuipob: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
angry sumbody should tell that cow dung dat APC is NOT BASHIR papa property
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Can you hear that from Bashir?
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by ShoeShineGuy: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol.. FFK is running out of contract and no club is showing any form of interest.. Baba wants to join on a free transfer like Willain to 'our' darling Arsenal. grin
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Pk01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
���

Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by airminem(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
FFK is Buhari/Abba kyaris boy. Ffk isnt interested in APC, only to complete the destruction.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by muhdfaruq(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad who is Bashir Ahmed? Did he knw who FFK be undecided angry grin
who is FKK?

1 Like

Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Kingpele(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Jannesjambres99 post=98904711]We should stop to blame president Buhari for every evil done in Nigeria,
Buhari is never Nigeria problem,
Nigeria problem is Nigerians,

Northerners are the problem of North,

Igbos are the problem of Igbo

Yorubas are the problem of yoruba,

South South are also problem of South South,

Why blaming Buhari for everything?
That's unfair

Nigeria corruption was at highest level before Buhari came to power,

What do you expect from him?
To transform Nigeria to paradise over night?
He is doing that no doubt,
But he need our support,

Nigerians always in a hurry, we need to take things easy,
Instead of accusing Buhari, use that energy to pray for him,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

Buhari is not a wicked man as people think,

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

you can reach me on phone for more information

[ u need the 30k stipend ,I won't disturb your hustle and u even display your phone number
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
FFK on the mission, taking the fight direct to APC jihadist presidency.

Expose them inside out.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by dayleke: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ko kan aye!!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
sirblend:
Zömbîés e.g and HELINUES et.al......What do you have to say?
The dead vulture grilla is on a ban. next time he will think twice before quoting me and reporting me to the mods
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Kaymansion(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
mehn... see what this man reduce himself to by jumping up and down to political office holders houses and offices what an embarrassment
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Reference(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:
We should stop to blame president Buhari for every evil done in Nigeria,

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

Why didn't you give the previous government 'time' to get it right. Mister, Constitutional democracy is like school. You learn a lot on the job and write exams at some stage. At the end of the two term sessions you are let go with a certificate called a legacy. All takers have equal time. There is no excuse for Mr Buhari"s Presidency. His legacy is setting in stone.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
"He Won't Be Welcomed By Majority of the Party Members" - President Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Femi Fani-Kayode 'Rejoining' the APC

President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad has reacted to report of former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode rejoining the All Progressives Congress, IgbereTV reports.

It was reported that Femi Fani-Kayode may be on his way back to the APC after meeting with the acting national chairman of the APC, Governor Mai Buni of Yobe State and Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello over the weekend.

Reacting to the report, Ahmad said the former Minister may not be welcomed by the majority of APC members whom he attacked for several years.

Ahmad wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1358856195981914128?s=20

FFK the shameless crack-head is looking for money to flex his latest biracial whorē

Bastard
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by crackhouse(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ffk is going hungry everyday and need some food on his table which pdp can't give.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by yugoo: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

My message is clear,

Thank you all,

07067967359,By the time they call your line now for information,you start asking if you can send account number.Na them
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

My message is clear,

Thank you all,

Buhari is a saint, that’s why our great prophet Fela sang a good song about him, he is a handsome great man, who have been at the corridors of power since 1970s, who have never done any business in his life to know how to even lead people. Buhari and all of them is Nigeria problem, buhari worked with Abacha and Abacha looted the country to stupor. Heis a good man, that looted 2.8 billion During Obasanjo regime he worked as ptf oga, he is a great man when he lead Nigeria to first recession in the 80s and repeated great feats again. What’s a great man he is, a man of impeccable character and great visionarian, who put an IG of police just to repay the IGs father not for competency, all of them na idiot, all the political Bastards, buhari is not new to the system.bastard leaders with vulnerable followers, go and read My Vision books by Ghadafi and the one of Al Maktoum of Dubai, read and see men who saw the future and built the future. Go read about Lee of Singapore, the man who turned the fortunes of Singapore around, who read about great leaders around the world, not idiots like Tinubu, Jonathan, Buhari, Atiku, and so many more bastards. Blood sucking demons, insensitive idiots acted like nothing happened at toll gate, inconsiderate mofons, I wonder how you sleep at night supporting these men self. Do research about great leaders, Lagos is very small, if Tinubu was a visionarian like Dubai leader and ko, see dubai, Paris, joburg no go dey rub shoulder with Lagos, with the economy of Lagos join self, Lagos suppose fine pass Paris. No cap. Go my state delta state, our great warri be like dustbin, Og benin, they will do 5 percent and commission, everything go praise them. If you get means to japa come abroad, please do, we Balance for here abeg.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by SolarEdge: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
This country is really funny and full of laughable individual.. After roaming to visit almost 10 PDP governors last year and was asked who was bankrolling the venture OGA almost remove the journalist ear put for mouth..this guys are joke men
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Meritocracy: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bashir is just as opportunist not a politician. Real politician will never reject members.

1 Like

Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Osolanrewaju: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
He better be,because if u people welcome him there.i we hate the so call A PC
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by Brushstrokes20: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
All Nigerian politicians are same bunch of self serving THIEVES!....cluster of irredeemable kleptomaniacs!

Only a red revolt can salvage the shithole.
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
"He Won't Be Welcomed By Majority of the Party Members" - President Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Femi Fani-Kayode 'Rejoining' the APC

President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad has reacted to report of former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode rejoining the All Progressives Congress, IgbereTV reports.

It was reported that Femi Fani-Kayode may be on his way back to the APC after meeting with the acting national chairman of the APC, Governor Mai Buni of Yobe State and Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello over the weekend.

Reacting to the report, Ahmad said the former Minister may not be welcomed by the majority of APC members whom he attacked for several years.

Ahmad wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1358856195981914128?s=20
In Nigeria if you speak the truth, especially as an opposition, you're sitting on a keg of gunpowder because people will loathe you.
Ffk has made many enemies than friends due to his frequent outburst
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by humble1988: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
FFK will decamp first before his boss Goodluck Jonathan will follow
Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by ziondaughter247: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol...This is the biggest joke! FFK is of no political value anywhere. Hahahaha, joker! grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad by garfield1: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
FFK on the mission, taking the fight direct to APC jihadist presidency.

Expose them inside out.

Expose them how? Has he finished exposing pdp? Are you ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship / Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel / ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.